All Comments on 'A Daughter's Massage'

by TerminusOmega

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years ago
Beautiful love story .

My ex-wife had a sexual relationship with her mother and her little siste. It was a beautiful thing . Keep writing .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding!

Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
messaging your Mom

wow-great story-please continue

literman41literman41over 9 years ago
Great:

Please keep this going...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Beginning

You are off to a great story and should definitely continue. I love the way you did not rush into sex, only tipping around the edged as you build to the ultimate sexual encounter. Please continue. I have not read a lesbian story that filled me with the anticipation that this one has since reading Makayla's Miricle. Your story has the makings of a great one!

travelingguy26travelingguy26over 9 years ago

Very nice, can't wait to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue

By far the greatest lesbian story I have ever read I've read lots, its my addiction. Please continue this story, I loved it so much!

TerminusOmegaTerminusOmegaover 9 years agoAuthor
Sequel coming.

I did not know if I would continue this story, but the demand for a sequel has been pretty big, so I'm now working on the next story for Dana and her mother. Should be up in a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please

Would love to see another chapter! Great story so far!

ftlskinsftlskinsabout 9 years ago
Nice build up

Next chapter please! Good writing!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I am hoping you meant the sirens from mythology

rather than a fire engine?

"a voice like a siren"

lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Just wanted to say...your writing style is just tremendous. Incredibly vivid and captivating. I've read more books than probably 100 people combined, but I've never read such a vivid, compelling story that actually made you feel like you were there until I read yours. Pat Conroy, Diana Gabaldon and Sidney Sheldon are among my favorite authors, but I will add you to the list. Just an amazing story!!

ff41963ff41963over 8 years ago
Ahhhh

Did I just get wet too? 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Awesome series!!!

ShyTammyShyTammyover 7 years ago
Beautiful

I love the way you build tension in the story. This is really just so lovely. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom's massage

Oh fuck, I am desperate for more. I can't wait till they fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Your story was deliciously naughty and I can't wait to read how mommie pleases her daughter! Pardon me but I now need to cum myself! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My Daughter

I only wish for the day my Daughter would do that to me. I started masturbating halfway through and couldn't stop until I read it all. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

My only disagreement is that I believe a bare back can be just as enticing as proffered cleavage

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I can relate

My mother caught me masturbating when I was 16, and she was not angry. She talked to me about pleasuring myself and that it is normal, admitting she did it too. That excited me because I had fantasized for a long time about being sexual with her.

I asked her to show me how she did it, and she agreed, taking me naked to her bed. She said only, "Just watch," and I did. It was glorious and she came very hard. I asked her to please do it to me, and she fingered me like no boy ever had.

She said, "There's more, if you want," and I said, "Yes." Then she licked and sucked my pussy until I orgasmed so hard I almost fell off the bed.

Our fun became a regular treat, lasting five years until I got married. I wish she had not decided we should stop.

I love your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous