All Comments on 'Maze Runner Movie'

by Huntressinred

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pretty Good

Not exactly sure why this is in the "How to" section, but it's a great story nonetheless. Keep up the good work, I'll be glad to see more from you.

mottfanmottfanalmost 9 years ago
Never forget the feet!

As a man I really enjoyed your story. In particular I loved the part when the man slides his hand down her leg then rubs and caresses her feet. One of the (many) things that turn me on are women's feet. Why? Being a leg man, a pointed foot is just an extension of a beautiful leg.

A number of years back I was dating a gorgeous woman and the first time we made love I, without really thinking about it, slid my hand slowly down her silky leg. Her skin was so smooth, so warm, so inviting. When my hand got to her foot I stroked my fingers gently against her sole. When I did so she gasped and I thought maybe my little fetish wasn't something that she would enjoy as much as I did. The pace of her breathing instantly increased and she bucked her hips with increasing fervor however.

Within a minute or so of caressing her foot she had an orgasm. Of course hearing her cumming sent me over the edge also. The next day I asked her what sort of things I could do to really rock her boat during sex. Her reply almost made me cum in my pants.

She told me that when I started touching her foot while I was inside her she started going crazy. Wow! Seems she had a bit of a foot fetish, and didn't even know it. I couldn't believe my luck! After that she always wanted me to massage her feet, especially when we fucked in the missionary position. As for me it made my orgasms more intense when I had her foot in my hand.

Things got even hotter when she confessed she really enjoyed making love while wearing stockings or crotchless pantyhose. When she confessed that bit of news, I really DID cum in my pants. However, that's a different story for another time.

(I'm sorry if my comments are misjointed, but it's tough to type or make much sense while masturbating!!!)

--Bill--

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous