All Comments on 'Wanting Him Ch. 02'

by onemoreday

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
baikalisanbaikalisanabout 9 years ago
So short...

I'm enjoying your story. Wishing for some length though! :)

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIabout 9 years ago
I was not feeling this chapter as much....

Ashton seems so COLD. It's like the story took a turn...

This chapter seems rushed also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what's with Ashton???

He's being a heartless ass. That sweet boy doesn't need a hookup. He'll fall for the heartless prick and then what? He deserves love. Mr. I just wanna fuck should turn him down and tell him to wait for the right guy. Even man whores can have honor and a conscience, so why doesn't he?

And what's up with the ambush? He needed support and his friend called Ashton up to make him feel worse and then proposition him with empty, degrading, you're-not-worth-it sex. Just yuck. I'm soooo not liking Ashton right now.

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

Why is Ashton so different than the guy he met in the club. At the club and even the party he was all attentive and caring.. it seemed like others in the club perceived him that way too. Now he's this rakish, twat who just wants hook-ups. That is fine, but i just don't see you being consistent in the way you developed him from the beginning to now. Seems like two different characters from ch.1 to ch. 2

broken_teacupbroken_teacupabout 9 years ago

Ugh, I wish it was longer. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Shut Up!!1

Omg tell me he did not pass out lmbo Ashton is going to think it's cute or he is going to be annoyed by him lol can't wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more

post more please this is such a good seris

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

please write more it is getting soooooooo goooood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm...

I second "cannd"'s comment about Ashton's character - also, if he was so into quick fucks, then why did he pull away when Thomas kissed him?

are you going to pick this up again? Good story, even with the character change :)

ToxikLustToxikLustalmost 7 years ago
Please finish this story!!!

I love this story and am dying to find out what happens next. I know its been awhile, but I really hope you finish it one day.

JustaFujoshiJustaFujoshiabout 6 years ago
Plleeaassee

I know this hasn't been updated but pleeaaaassseeeee update it!!! I love it so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Update, please

I have to agree it is a good story, so far. I think Ashton is the same friendly, happy-go-lucky guy Thomas met at the club. It's just that in his private life he has one-night stands. That does not conflict with someone who is friendly and happy-go-lucky. I think somewhere leading up to Thomas's drunken kiss, he started developing feelings for Tom and that's why he avoided him all those weeks. His words now to Tom about him only being interested in a one-time fling with him I think will prove hallow. He'll fall in love with Tom for sure. HEA. Please update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the need in Thomas, the overwhelming need to be touch and to cum, but I agree with some of the other comments; there's a strong sense that he's had a far bigger impact on Ashton than the more confident guy cares to admit. Please continue and develop these characters further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, Ashton sure turned into a real egotistical prick in this chapter. The way he talked to an upset Thomas at James’ house was pitiful. He was uncaring, doing nothing to even treat Thomas decently. Instead he objectified Thomas, reducing him and the situation to “just sex”. Although Thomas seems to yearn for Ashton, I wish he would have just left and rejected Ashton on the spot. Maybe we’ll see if Ashton continues to be a uncaring asshole…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous