All Comments on 'Megan: A Catholic Schoolgirl'

by Vikingboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Really Good

This is one of the best school-girl fantasies of it's type. Uses the usual 'formula' but skipps many of the anoying cliches. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent Story

An excellent, erotic, well-written story. My compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
White Blouse Fetish

Catholic school uniform stories are the BEST!

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Catholic Birth Control?

Very erotic in that Catholic girls do not believe in birth control of any kind except withdrawal. And you did not withdraw.....

iser21iser21almost 15 years ago
Thinking of a catholic girl I had in the 60's

I once pick up a "good catholic girl" (more then once) at a school called Holy Name. An all girls school just out side Cleveland, Ohio. It was in 1966 just before I got out of high school. She was great. Not only did this girl know how to fuck she was the best cock sucker I ever had. And since birth control was out I had to put it some other place. It was in her mouth or on her tits. Once I did anal to her she would ask for it at the end each time. That was over 60 years ago. And I still do it to her. I married her. She still loves to suck me and take it in her pussy. But in the end she enjoys it in the end. We also have done it a few times with her girl friends.

Azrael556Azrael556over 12 years ago
Ten years...

I have waited for a sequel to this one. Probably the best Catholic schoolgirl story on the site.

I always liked the "licking up her juices" trick. Very creative.

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
Cathaholics.

Catholics don't or didn't belive in birth control. Dr.daddy Fisher. For the record I wood of done the samething, love the nipple chains real silver or Chrome

VikingboyVikingboyover 6 years agoAuthor

to maddict: Not officially they don't, but I readily believe that Megan, not being stupid, would be on the Pill. Fact is, most American Catholics use some form of birth control.

To the rest: Thank you for your kind words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVikingboy@Vikingboy
29 Followers
An older man, a weekend warrior and Viking wannabe. A gentle man by nature; a Dom by choice. I haven't written anything in quite some time, but I have a few new ideas to explore.