All Comments on 'Not Passing Go! Ch. 04'

by Spencerfiction

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
NOW ITS TIME FOR LITTLE JOHN

to clean up the forest, TK U MLJ LV NV

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 9 years ago

And so they sailed off into the sunset to live happily ever after? No?

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 9 years agoAuthor
The sun hasn't set yet

"Staff" Dan still seeks his old bank heist pals, and in the next episode (half-written) he goes back to school. I have three more stories in mind for this character, so I will return to him from time to time. Several other story projects on the go which are pressing more urgently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So Dan is SO clever as to take care of his dumb wife?

And his "not" kids. But he has still done 10 years in jail and if I count correctly he's probably in his late forties or early fifties and still planning "black ops"? With the help of his "mates"? How is he paying for all this? And why are all of his old friends all out of work with nothing else to do but kill people for him? He's beginning to sound like a mob boss. But those guys are usually smart enough to stay out of jail. You need to wrap this up before it really gets silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Where's the fifth story, "Back to School"?

It's been a long wait.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years agoAuthor
Episode 5

Yes, episodes 5, 6 and 7 are roughly drafted and need revising. The problem is that I am stuck finding a solution to the final chapter, because chapter 5 look me off on a tangent and away from the conclusion I had originally envisaged. While Chapter 5 gave me an opportunity to develop the character of the twins, Dan developed a real liking for the daughter of his old adversary, which brought into question his motives and even continuing his revenge. He decides to settle for what he has. Agnes senses this change and confronts him but they are still stuck in limbo. Dan discovers in Chapter 6 an old girlfriend and a daughter he didn't know about, which brings about adjustments in the relationships of his enlarged family, but still leaving unresolved the impasse between Dan and the cute but dumb one. Agnes comes back strongly into the picture, revealing the story of how the twins came to be, but before they can adjust as a couple or blow up, Dan's abandoned search for revenge comes full circle and bites him in the arse. Chapters 5 and 6 are complete, 7 drafted mostly in bullet points and the final Chapter 8 has Dan captive and alone awaiting his fate and here is where I am stuck. Having been away from the story for 8 months, I will read through it all and see if I can find solutions and get these remaining chapters resolved. My apologies for the delay but I have been working on other projects in the meantime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpencerfiction@Spencerfiction
966 Followers
An old printer, typesetter, proofreader, local politician and activist. I write for pleasure only, an untrained writer too set in his ways to change or learn. I have courted and been wedded to the same impossible angel for over four decades, so I am an unremitted romantic. If ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories