All Comments on 'Kris the College Mate'

by freeman64

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Time thief

Why does not she divorce him? Ah the money of her husband! A serial cheater is time thief, because she/he steals the time from the other spouse. The stolen time is not for finding the newer mate after the divorce.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I life with no fun...

To get married just for money, no feelings involved, is a life with no fun, no meaning!!! These two lovers are good to each other...They live for money, to their welfare...What she doesn't see is that some day her husband will not call and she will be caught...And then her silver tongue lover will not receive her, because he doesn't want burdens as he have a no good job...The only good job for them both was to be prostitutes...1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Gyrate?

To gyrate means to move in circles. Personally, I prefer to move in and out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What else is new?

Another crappy day for loving wives stories. Normal fare for this category anymore. Nothing but trash. 1*

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 9 years ago
Why

Why stay with her husband if life is so boring.....it amazes me that authors develop a character bored with life and willing to cheat, but unwilling to divorce...Why not divorce and move on, why become a lying deceitful cheating wife (or husband)?

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 9 years ago
Slut/Cuck Shit

If you gave the story an ending it may not be so pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Liked it!

I have met several of my 'old friends' for a 'session'. What my husband doesn't know shouldn't bother him, and I have fun. A lot of fun! What's wrong with that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A time thief

@ Anon There is problem, because your husband can not find newer wife for him, because he does not know your adventures. Are your kids from him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I liked it

I really liked it because it felt real to me. I see myself in her alot. It is easy to downplay current relationships when a cute guy is hitting on you and you are interested in him. I love that she didn't feel bad and was bold enough to let him stay in the house while her husband didn't know. I've done stuff like that. The first time my husband wanted to watch me have sex with another man I ended up calling on an ex-boyfriend and had him pretend we were strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It seemed stilted and uneven......

....through nearly the whole thing. I'm guessing that English is not your first language. That's an observation, not an indictment.

If you want to gain broader acceptance in writing, you must work hard to learn the nuance and subtlety of language.

I do not try to write in French, for, although I am reasonably fluent in it, I am not so fluent as to pull off the subtleties of dialog in the written word.

If you look around here on Literotica, you will find there are folks willing to help with editing. Good editing will make for a better reception to your stories....except in LW. Where there is some part of the audience that seems to trash almost everything.

freeman64freeman64about 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to all for the comments. They are very encouraging and gives me proper direction to write more.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Left

This clown left LW after this one. We should be grateful for small favors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfreeman64@freeman64
58 Followers
I love to read books and watch movies. I write sex stories and read them. Am here for sharing experiences with others.