All Comments on 'Accidental Sex with GF's Sister'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
sammers12345sammers12345about 9 years ago
more

Love it want more please

charlie069charlie069about 9 years ago
Great story

loved it how about some more

dk519dk519about 9 years ago
Had the Potential

The situation seemed pretty hot. It definitely could've been written better. You should've taken your time and had more build up to the eventual sex with Melissa. I have a similar story written. It's not posted yet because I'm fixing up some errors and plot holes. But basically, the guy catches the younger sister watching. Then there's several teasing sequences that take place before the sex finally happens.

A little more story and history behind the guy and the younger sister would make this much better.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years agoAuthor
dk519...yes...

... I was def pressed for time on this submission . I was recalling one incident that was all too clear in my memory. I took no time on the background stuff. I have also been accused of giving too much background in another one. I'm not a writer . I'm just trying to tell some of the interesting things that have happened to me. I don't write fiction. I don't know how. I'll just stick with the facts and whatever memories I can muster up. Thanks for your kind constructive criticism .

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years agoAuthor
dk519...

That's interesting because Melissa had spied on us as Mitzi was giving me a blow job. That's an interesting episode too. Maybe when I have more time..and more review...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Non-Fiction

This is one of the better true stories i've read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cuckold?

Are you really a Cuckold. I make my Husband one, over and over again. And he LOVEs it! Especially when he can wach me with TWO men at the same time. Write about that.."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cool story

That's great but I wanted to know more details on the fucking and now I'm sure Melissa must've gotten pregnant and what about Mitzi got to know bout her as well.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years agoAuthor
cuckold ?

Yes, definitely ! I have written about that in other stories.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years agoAuthor
Melissa pregnant ? No.

Their mom had Mitzi and Melissa on the pill since they were 12.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mmm sisters

I can relate to this story, my girlfriend and her sister are both very hot and look very similar. Only difference is that my girlfriend has two kids and breast fed but you cant really tell. they have the exact same body structure , same size ass n shape as well as their breasts. I fantasize about the two of them all the time and her sister is so open about sex , but I would never have the balls to try anything as much as I would love too. Thanks for writing about my dreams coming true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story,

Great story.Never mind about the complainers on where to place this story.I also know that little town, lived there for three years.FH

ErnestHemingwayErnestHemingwayabout 9 years ago
To the point...

Sometimes you need a story that goes right to the point, just like this one. No beating around the bush, just a straight sister fantasy. Nice one.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years agoAuthor
Earnest . ..

Glad you liked it...but it was no fantasy. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
kid sisters

kid sisters are always hot for big sisters boyfriends. Sounds very similar to my experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My girlfriend's sisters

I met my gf online, we met a few months later and started dating. But it wasn't for about a week or so before I met her sisters. She has five, four are too sexy to explain and one is meh. Don't get me wrong, my gf is sexy but her sisters are just...damm. One day, her sister (I'll call her Leah) Leah needed a ride home from work. This girl is just...my god...anyway, she works at Macy's and wears these black skirts. Anyway, she got in my car and we start driving (It's an hour drive). She starts complaining about her leggings and I tell her she can go ahead and take them off, I won't look. She doesn't even hesitate, she takes off her shoes, hikes up her skirt and pulls down her leggings. She flings them into the back seat and fixes her skirt and tells me I can look now. I look over at her and smile, asking her if she feels better. In answer she took my hand off of the stick (stick shift) and put it between her legs, I expect panties but she isn't wearing any. What I feel is bald pussy, wet and hot. She tells me she won't tell her sister, but she needs some cock and she needs it now. I nod and pull over into a parking lot. She undoes her seat belt, then mine and before she can climb over the center console my pants are down and my rock hard eight inch cock is ready. She doesn't hesitate, she licks her hand, wets my cock and impales herself on my cock, within moments I'm hammering her pussy. She is screaming at the top of her lungs and gripping my shoulders for dear life. Minutes later she comes, screaming even louder, digging her nails into my shoulders as I pummel her pussy harder and faster, feeling my own climax coming. Soon, I grab her shoulders and push her all the way down on my cock and unleash my load of cum inside her. I feel it flowing into her pussy and groan heavily. She leans close to my ear and then tells me that she should have told me that I am going to need to clean up before I go home and that I just took her virginity.

P.s. she is only 21 5'2" 120lbs soaking wet. I fucked her again this morning and I plan to fuck her sister (my gf) in the mouth (her sister's pussy juice still on my cock) when I get home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
similar experience

I had a almost same experience and its as hell when in motion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Legend! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
double story

Thanx for the additional hormonious fucking of sisters. This was a great double story. definitely got my tent tilted right about now!. I guess mom is in chpt 2??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I too had a similar situation

But unfortunately, it didn't end the way most erotic stories end when her hot mother caught us! Of course, as a hormonal teen, I wanted the mom to join us--she grabbed me all right, but then threw me outta their house buck naked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Too Popped a Gorgeous Virgin's Cherry When her Panties Ripped

In the same way you describe here. But I am amazed you had those gorgeous nubile naked breasts right in front of your face but never touched kissed or sucked them. Great story anyway, so thanks

William smythWilliam smythalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Amazing how many guys claim to have had this same experience.

It's a 5 star description of a 5 star fuck.

Wish my first had been that good.. Mine was good but with my uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Willow Trace LOL

I used to live there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Makes it easier

Well, when you're screwing two, or more girls in the same house, you know how to get to their address. If they know you date the other and go along with it, it keeps down conflicts and heartaches. I was just a cum filled teenager and didn't realize I could have done their mom, too. My school year was wonderful and a summer of water skiing, fishing and nude sunning and swimming in remote portions of area lakes made an summer to remember. Their mom was military and they all moved soon after. Ask me if I wasn't one down hearted, heart broken young man?

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 7 years agoAuthor
Hey, Annony...

I haven't even begun to write about their mother yet! I need more time to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Accidental?

How is that accidental. I wish I had accidents like that every day.

mrronmrronalmost 5 years ago
Very hot

Love the story. Well told without a lot of extra junk to make it sound like porn. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Can def picture every detail of this story. Great job, you lucky SOB lol!

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 4 years agoAuthor
Most popular story..

This story is by far the most read of any of my stories. And every word of it true! I really appreciate all the comments, but PLEASE vote a 5 for it! A lot of people reading this, but very few voting for it. I really want to see it up in the ratings. Please vote...in between jerk off sessions🤪

o2baPrinceo2baPrinceover 4 years ago
Great story

Nice writing...and yep, it made me hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot story

Very nice story! You are a lucky man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy crap this gave me a boner! Very well written, I could almost feel my cock slip inside her.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years agoAuthor

I hope you enjoyed your boner for Melissa! There have been, at the very least, dozens of guys who have “…felt their cocks slip inside of her…”. She has enjoyed being a ‘Slut’ about as much as her sister, Mitzi has! What a great pair of sisters for me to have hooked up with!!!

inhalesdeeplyinhalesdeeplyabout 2 years ago

very nice. very hot and got me hard as a rock. thanks x

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

Was looking for the sequel where both sisters tag team him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lost interest at "fighting the urge to rape her". The rest wasn't that good either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Right. And there’s a great bridge for sale cheap that they’re selling.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Fucking your girlfriend's sister is common.

5 STARS

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 1 year agoAuthor

Sissa admitted years later that she tricked me into fucking her. She eventually talked Mitzi into letting me fuck her and we enjoyed many 3Sums after that for several years. Sissa never did tell her big sister about how she had already tricked me into fucking her. That remains our little secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What??? There was no rape. Did anyone read, 'no' or 'don't do that' or anything else that was negative? I didnt; if anything she raped him. Either way they continued fucking for years ending in threesomes so it's a mut point. Good story. Keep writing.

XYZ

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel8 months ago

This reads more like a letter to Penthouse than a literotica story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm very horny mow

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What is Mitzi's pussy like? what are your breasts like? shape size? What color and size are your nipples? Do you have pubic hair, trimmed or shaved? What is the smell of her pussy like? Is its aroma strong or soft? What taste does your flows have? What is Melissa's pussy like? What are your breasts like? shape size? What color and size are your nipples? Do you have pubic hair, trimmed or shaved? What is the smell of her pussy like? Is its aroma strong or soft? What taste does your flows have? What difference did you find between the aroma of Misty and Melissa's pussy? What difference is there between the taste of your flows?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
591 Followers
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...