All Comments on 'My Swede (Sweet) Giant Ch. 06'

by DarkBlush

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

OMG NO! You can't leave it there, what had happened!!

I am so happy you updated, I check everyday for any of your stories, I'm glad today was this one.

I'm anxiously awaiting your next piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Don't tell me baby daddy wants his kid back after he abandoned them. Shame!

Love Sven and Cory! Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Happiness

Come on they deserve some happiness, peace and joy with each other.

John needs to go on with his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Solutions

Finally an update. Thanks. I have checked daily!!! This is one of my favorites.

I am glad her family is gone. The grandmother said a lot with few words. I'm gals she advised Cordelia. Sven and Cordelia needed to be by themselves as family again. There was too much tension for Cordelia.

Hopefully Sven have the money and connections that can handle John if he gets crazy.

Surely by now they are closer to solving the case of the nut that is still harassing the family.

Update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
There are Giants, then there are GIANTS!!!!

Don't keep us waiting too long without an update.

Brain works overtime wondering what happens next😢

Sven has been too good and is good to his family for some jerk like John to bring trouble. Sven needs to show John what he can be like. Sven may seem like a gentle giant to Cordelia, but he is a giant when it comes to protecting what is his, his family.

Thanks for the update. Don't stay away too long.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Cory's grandmother gave her some great advice...I like her. Now she just need to keep using it and stay strong. She has no control over her family so there is no use in stressing over their behavior. I was hoping she would've told them off at least once.

KhamalaniKhamalaniabout 9 years ago
five.

I've missed these two!!

emj417emj417about 9 years ago

Didn't John sign over his parental rights? Sven needs to hit him fast: legally, financially, and then assault him physically, on the down low.

Follow Granny's advice and get out of town, fast! Red can either focus the stalker tendencies elsewhere or follow them to Sweden--hard to find her body over there.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 9 years ago

John relinquished his patental rights and before Morgan was born, so what is his major malfunction? John had better not interfere with the adoption and them leavinf for Sweden. Can you make him disappear as in dead? I am so glad that Cory's overbearing family is gone. THANKS for the update!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Man!!!!

I know John isnt real but I want to whoop his ass so bad!!!!! He better not fuck up the adoption!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Umm . . . holes? Unless I'm missing something.

Did I miss a chapter somewhere? It seems like there's a lot of assuming I have to do while reading the story It's not as detailed as the first two chapters that I loved. This installment felt more like I was reading just two pages from in the middle of a chapter that should have included more details around her pregnancy and the stresses or specific events causing it like her family's stay, the stalker, John's interference, or an impending move to Sweden. Plus, if she had felt like her and Sven were growing apart, I'd've liked some dialogue or a flashback that supported the distant feelings. I don't know how many chapters you plan to do but please make smaller leaps in the story telling and add more details to make this a well-rounded tale. Thank you!

KittyOh48KittyOh48about 9 years ago
Sweet and sour!

Sweet because they love each other deeply! Sour because, John thinks he can waltz in an flex, when he signed his parental rights over months ago.

Not happening, John has no clue the fight he is in for and he definitively has no chance in hell! To win

5 stars

I am glad your back, I missed you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
school student

where is that bitch at that was causing the trouble with them at the house and sve is her teacher at the collage.

fluerfluerabout 9 years ago

Punk ass John needs a good old fashion ass whup. He has never been there for Morgan. Now he wants to stir up trouble? Sven has been more of a man then John dream of. John did care when Cory was almost homeless nor has he ever contributed financially or emotionally. Lastly did that fucker forget her signed away his parental rights.

I wish Sven could break ever bone in John's body. Please let these adoption go though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

When will we get an update?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
John who?

John didn't want anything to do with his own baby. He needs to go somewhere and leave this family alone.

Ready to see what this nut wants.

Please update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Plot Twist

Plot Twist John has something to do with Cordelia being stalked by the girl at Sven's college...... PLEASE UPDATE SOON :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Update

Update this please, the story is going along really well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice

Nice story please finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what!?

John and the red head need to be dealt with! Please finish! ❤

nieniernienierabout 9 years ago
John the A$$

WTH does John want? He gave up his rights and it was not under deres or prompting from Cordelia in fact he left like a coward and her with nowhere to go and having to pawn her valuables just to make it another day. Now she happy somewhat and he wants to add his craziness to the fire.

I tell you when it rains it pours. I hope he has not grounds for anything. Melanie crazy, unstable ass needs to be caught and her sidekick talking about she didn't want her to be mad @ her really?

Loved that the family woke up and smelled the coffee but damn they the kind of family to be loved from a distance a long distance.

I love Sven I need me a big Viking God in my life :D

Thank u for sharing I hope to see another update soon.

Shinhwa112Shinhwa112almost 9 years ago
Grr... Go away john!!

Just when I thought john was just a bad memory he pops back right up. He left on his own free will no one forced him to go.. Swear him and the red head should just meet up and fall madly in live with one another. Two crappy people who deserve one another

MeMizzyMeMizzyalmost 9 years ago
Really! John?!

He voluntarily, signed away his rights! Go away and stay away. Can't wait to see where this story goes next.

kamillkamillalmost 9 years ago

That last love scene was kind of confusing to me. I couldn't tell for sure what position they were in.

I kind of welcome John's reappearance. 1) I'd like to know what changed his feelings after Morgan was born. 2) I want to see Sven drop his goofy persona when it comes time to protect and claim Morgan as his child; bcs I'm sure his inner viking is just one more mishap/confrontation/Barbie Doll away from bringing hell to someone's front door.

PLEASE tell me you are finishing this story. I see that it been months since the last update, but I'm really holding out hope that you wont leave Sven and Cory on a cliffhanger

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 9 years ago
Hoping

Here's hoping inspiration and opportunity conspire with you to bring us the rest of the story. It's been fantastic so far and I'm very much looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty Please Update

Six,almost seven months is way to long between updates,

DarkBlush you are a gifted and creative writer and have made Cordelia and Sven one of my all time favorite couples on this site. I thank you immensely for your efforts,but this saga has to much potential to go to waste. I am a sucker for a good love story and this is one of the best I have read on this site. Please keep writing or at least give us an update in the comments section.

P.S. What is the exact age difference between Cordelia and Sven? not that it matters but my guess is that Cordelia is between 23-25 and Sven is 29-32. Just Curious that's all

To my fellow C&S fans if you want to read about a similar couple I recommend Lynn and Lief Forevermore. It is already up to chapter 60 and is slow paced, Some Chapters are one page,some are five, but it is well worth the read. In fact if these two

couples met up in a collaberation story that would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wanting chapter 7!

Please please update! This the greatest story I've read on here ever and I'm filled with anticipation over what's gonna happen next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue the most amazing story I've read on here you have to finish it please please please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Continue

Please finish soon!!!

Lulu222Lulu222almost 8 years ago
Please complete

I keep coming back hoping there's more. I've read this so many time. Please finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please

Please finish the story; please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Last story 2015 01 27

Dear DarkBlush,

are you all right? You haven´t published any in the last 2 years.

sanesinnersanesinnerabout 7 years ago
ahem

Bellissima you alive?

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 7 years ago

Please finish this wonderful story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I wish there was a conclusion cause it's a beautiful story so far

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 6 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Please finish this saga just found this morsel it so delish. A cliff-hanger really?? If I listen closely I am sure I can hear a faint clap of thunder and evil laughter. In hindsight there was a bit of foreshadowing leaving the door slightly ajar for John (the ex ) to make another appearance stiring the emotional pot. Between John and the crazy stalker this will make for a interesting continuation. Who knows the stalker and the ex could possibly be in cahoots.

It has been two year since you posted. To echo another poster I hope is well. You are indeed a gifted storyteller and we want more PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE PLEASE MORE

I have been watch in this series for a while and love it pleas update soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm begging you

Please finish this, I'm really wanting to know what happens next. Love the main characters, and how the story has played out so far. Give me more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why...

amazing writing, but WHY ARE NONE OF YOUR STORIES FINISHED!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why

Why are the best stories always left unfinished! It's so good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My Theory

I think the author has found god and is praying for all our immoral souls

LittleBear1957LittleBear1957about 6 years ago
What Happens next...

I have become a fan of your story and to be left hanging is such an empty feeling. Please keep writing.

jshsalvjshsalvalmost 6 years ago
Jackass

I wish people like you would just quit writing. To say I'm pissed off by your lack of or laziness to finish would be a gross understatement. You aren't alone though, if that is any consolation to your ignorance. I'm glad I saw the notice about none of your stories being finished. I will be sure to avoid any others you put on here. To totally understand where I'm coming from, just a big FY will give you a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Haters

U have some haters on here BUT U ARE AN AMAZING WRITER PLEASE JUST WRITE MORE ALOT FASTER U BY FAR R ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE MODERN WRITERS TODAY I APPRECIATE ALL OF UR WORK CONTINUE PLEASE FOR FANS LIKE ME

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 4 years ago

Are you going to finish this story.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gentle Enquire

Hey darkblush

I wanted to thank you for these amazing stories, I realize that life happens and you might not be in the right mental space to finish these stories and if that’s the case I’m sending you light joy and peace in this terrible time 🤍🤍🤍

However if you have finished these stories on another site or officially on sale as books please let us know so we can support and buy them .

Thank you 🤍🧚🏾✨

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 3 years ago

Please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is amazingg... please please finish it!

hellokitty1hellokitty1over 2 years ago

Where is the rest of the story?

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateover 2 years ago

Oh no no no no...next chapter please. It just can't end like this. So sad these stories just die without dying.

Wombat63Wombat63about 2 years ago

Wonderful series.

For those wanting to vent about not being finished, if you look at the dates on the stories, you'll see that 2015 was the last post.

Obviously, something unexpected has happened and writing, at least on Literotica, is no longer an option.

Whilst sad, being abusive isn't going to change it.

Just my humble opinion......

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Sad to see this unfinished, the story is good.

Her reaction to all her family being there for so long seems just about what could be expected. Him being so understanding about it, on the other hand, seems less likely. As Scandinavian he would likely not like them staying forward so long - he might allow it for her sake, but I doubt he would be happy about it. Even though he is from a big family himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous