All Comments on 'Poker Interrupted'

by Fuinimel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
Poke her for me, boy!

F, i just finished this funnily erotic story you recently posted. Convinced me that i need to go back and read your other stories.

You have good writing skills and imagineer your characters too reveal individual character.

Very interesting development of Lt. Halvorsen. Displaying the person hidden from all (including herself) underneath the rigid formalism of a cliche martinet.

You mentioned that you were working on another story based aboard the Endeavor.

I have two additional suggestions I offer for your consideration. (can you hear Rod Serling's voice saying that?)

First: a prequel graphically displaying Adjur's rise to Command level in the Klingon space force.

Secondly: this new relationship between Adjur and Halvorsen has some potential on a personal level.

However, both women are honor bound to report their potential relationship to their Internal Affairs/Security functions. Or each officer would be vulnerable to blackmail.

Competently shrewd superiors would encourage a discreet affair of the heart. To open an unofficial, back channel of communications.

Too try to gather enough info to compromise them for future manipulation as assets. Or, if deemed necessary, accuse them of treason when politically expedient.

Come to think of it, that last possibility would make an interesting story in of itself.

Both on the run, both wanted as enemies of their respective nations? Perhaps individually, perhaps together?

Perhaps to get recruited into a third organization. Infiltrating an enemy too both StarFleet and the Klingon Empire?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sex Trek

Looking forward to more stories involving the different crew members of USS Endeavor. Lots of species there to have fun with. Kep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Have to have more Star Trek Stories

I enjoy your Star Trek Stories. I really enjoyed the story Blue and can you give an follow up on it? I would enjoy an story about Tol Pol, one that feature her and having an normal size body with c cups breast and her being hairy as an Earth Type woman should be, thou she is a Vulcan woman. Keep up the wonderful story telling. and thank you. "Live long and prosper."

FuinimelFuinimelabout 9 years agoAuthor

Sorry I didn't reply to these earlier - there was a problem with my account and I couldn't log on. (All fixed now - big thanks to the admins!)

Anyway, I have started a fourth story, although I can't say when it will be finished. As with the others, it's all-new characters, so no T'Pol. Nor, I'm afraid, do I have any plans to return to pairings I've already done, although you will be seeing characters from earlier stories re-surfacing in the background. And I do have ideas beyond the present one, so hopefully I'll get there eventually...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another story

I have liked most of your stories so far but I am wondering when you will do one about lugmilla.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous