All Comments on 'Marlena's Friend'

by Doug689

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
BBC Worship

Its appropriate for the Beta White male to worship on and pleasure the BBC, African Phallus. This can be done by giving him our White wives as tribute. Black Alpha cock has natural breeding rights over our wives. It is true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That is hearsay, 99% of niggers have pricks smaller than whites.

Combine with a look of a smelly monkey and an IQ of a room temperature and they are just a slab of bad meat destined forever to tow carts. Go monkeys !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You have serious mental problems faggot !

You should be in an asylum for insane, forever !! "1*" !!!!

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
To put it simply...

African Creampie is Cerridwen's Cauldron. The frothy sperm of the Black Alpha in the woman you love is your Communion. If you're a good cuckold and homemaker, let him breed her. I know for a fact that Black man is my superior, and I want his pleasure in my marital treasure.

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Superb

Loved how he went out of his way to please his partner. Creampies are delicious and he certainly got his fill, His significant other encouraged him too explore further and he gladly obliged.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous