All Comments on 'I Challenge You All...'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice idea

Very cool Tara- You hit home with me and i'm sure with a lot of others. Let's see if I can do this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I wish you well, Tara

Unfortunately, there are those among us who have such poor material to begin with that your suggestion prove only further their unworthiness. It is, in my own experience, far better not to let the light in; what you might see will probably is something you hate -- and you cannot, however hard you might try, unsee anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well, maybe I'm lucky--

again.

I wasn't brought up to observe these holidays. In fact, the opposite. But if they cause so many people such anguish--

I just don't understand it.

My god--you're not even talking about Christmas! JUST Valentine's day!

The Hallmark company makes money off you.

All of this is to sell stuff. That's IT.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
A Bottle Of Wine***

And a box of chocolate candy, I'm good thanks anyway.

Jim44444Jim44444about 9 years ago

I realize that 99% of the readers are looking for titillation on Literotica but you have provided something much more valuable - insight. An excellent story and an excellent challenge.

Jim44444Jim44444about 9 years ago
I am not able to rate this story.

I was going to give it 5 stars but Literotica site will not allow selection of rating. Way to go admins, skew the voting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Have A lovely valentines.

This is a lovely Idea, thank you. I have only just started writing letters again, and have found them a great way to slow my mind and connect with my wife and other friends in a deeper way, having written a similar letter to her a year ago for a birthday it seems a good idea to try one for myself this year, perhaps as a primer for my next "lets get romantic valentines letter".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2498 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...