All Comments on 'Flowers for Jill Ch. 07'

by Ginger_Martin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FINALLY!

This chapter is everything i waited for and more!!!!!!!! You show a lot of character development here like she's growing & finding out that it's all real now even your style of writing shows it. Thank you so much!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes! Finally!

You definitely bring out the best of your characters - Would love to read other stories whenever you have time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

What an excellent story! Five stars from me. I find myself wondering if this kind of fantastic raw and powerful sex really exists out there. I hope that you're writing from personal experience, at least I wish for you that that is so. The happy ending was expected and well written. The entire story is novel length, and novel quality. :-) I hope that we'll see more from you. You're a very good writer, that's for sure. (A note on tense: You seem to slip into present tense from time to time. It's just a small style error, but you should stick to past tense even when describing something in the character's present.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
waiting paid off

I want to hate for making me wait for sssssoooooo lllllllloooooooooonnnnngggg but this kind of work makes me forgive anything. It's worth the wait. It's hot. It's amazing. It's beautiful.

curiousvisitorcuriousvisitorabout 9 years ago
even though I wished I did not have to wait so much, it was well worth the wait

I loved every word of it.

It was hinted at the end of the previous chapter that there would be a happy end of it, but thank you for not writing her seriously hooking up with someone else before letting herself to be together with Marc.

That would have been too much of a drama and too many complications. The way you wrote the last chapter was exactly perfect. I would probably even have accepted less sex scenes and even more other interaction and feelings, but I definitely do not complain.

I would love to see you writing more, either with these characters we have come to love (there may be more to explore from Marc's point of view), or new stories.

Thank you for your beautiful story, again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome story

The was fantastic. The characters were wonderful and the plot twisted and turned quite well. Please write more stories. You have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful sexy story

Loved the story. Read it all in one sitting. Hope you decide to write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please!

Ginger Martin, please write more. Great talent.

eaglecon67eaglecon67over 6 years ago

Loved it. I would love to see more stories written by you. This was a great read! Thank you.

S_FoxS_Foxover 4 years ago
Really Good

Thanks. But can we have some more? ........ please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGinger_Martin@Ginger_Martin
117 Followers
It's been a while, but something new is coming soon! All emails and feedback are welcome ;) - Ginger

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES