All Comments on 'Loving My Mother'

by Doug689

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 9 years ago
Here's what was wrong with this story...

...the fact that Doug had to wait till he was 32 to make love to his mother!

A very sweet, hot and loving story. Loved it. Only fitting that the son showed his mom what true love is all about.

Thanks for writing, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

At Last I Come Home has always been one of my favorite stories and this one tops it. I love stories where the son is in his 30's or 40's. And your style is perfect. Don't let these assholes on here influence you. You're really terrific; keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mirror

I felt like I was looking in a mirror. As if someone was writing my life story. all the way til my mother passed. I just want to say (thank you for telling my story). I don't thing I could have expressed it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5

The sarcastic dude isn't smart enough to understand that giving it a 1 is sufficient.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good story

Very realistic feelings that are shared by many men. This story may provide encouragement for others to realize their desire after many years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks

Captures what I so wanted. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stunning.

Love and sex united in a powerful blend of the erotic and the spiritual. You have expressed this dynamic with rare authenticity.

Dargon2010Dargon2010about 9 years ago
A Wonderful Tale

It's late, almost 1 am, but once I began reading I was a captive reader.

Out side of a couple of misspellings, the story was wonderfully written. It was like I was there watching it unfold before my eyes.

Keep writing.

SuthrnlvrSuthrnlvrabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

Simply fantastic, nothing else needs to be said; other than keep writing. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredible

What a wonderful story Iv been reading these for a couple years and I read some everyday and I have never rated or commented on any this was AWSOME thank you

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
very good

I really liked the ages. there are sooooo many stories featuring mothers in their mid 30's and boys having an 18th birthday. even worse, the teenager has acquired all his sexpertise on the internet and has no clue how to relate to a live woman. these two cared about each other. respected their boundaries and honored their partner.

sure there were some language and wording problems, but a good proof reader can help with those issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a great story of true love and true lust

As usual doug_nought is right. The story's hero Doug (same name as the author, hmm) should have started fucking his mother years ago. But, d_n's also right, "better late than never." (So five stars, of course.) Considering how many mommy-loving sons never get to experience the bliss of blowing their balls up the same wonderful hairy hole they came out of, this guy is doing just fine. He tells his mother, "I am finally home, where I belong Mom, I am back where you started me 32 years ago." So what if other sons can say, "18 years ago" or "20 years ago," or whatever. The fact is that once Doug's got his fat cock up his first and best home, he more than makes up for lost time. The guy's got his cock up his own mother's cunt more than it's just hanging down over his balls. He simply cannot get enough of his mother's cunt. Just like his mom can't get enough of her boy's big hard mommy-pleasing cock and all the semen in his hot balls. I love how Doug makes love to that best in the world hairy hole between his mommy's legs with his tongue and lips, his whole greedy mouth, meanwhile inhaling the sweetest aroma he could ever smell, his own mother's cunt-smell. I'm glad that they had many gloriously happy years together, with Doug's sturdy penis buried up his own mother's warm wet ever-loving vagina, exactly where it belonged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A True Love Story

Ah, I love this story! It so well captures the feelings I had about my own mother, although nothing sexual ever really happened between us--but I enjoyed many dreams and fantasies. You perfectly express the real mother/son love, which is probably deeper than any other love, especially when it can develop into a very tender physical relationship. Your two characters were so fortunate to experience that perfect combination of true maternal/filial devotion and supremely passionate and satisfying sexual fulfillment. Bravo, Doug!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well written

Excellent story. Very nice building to each encounter. Loved reading this.

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffabout 9 years ago
This is great writing !!!

On page 1 Mom is quoted as saying: "Oh Doug, that is so flattering, I hope in your mind that I am everything you want."

That simple quote is the most erotic sentence I have ever read on this site!!!!

And Literotica has been my favorite for years.

We really need to update the scoring here; this is a 10 !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So True

I didn't start a full sexual relationship with my mother until my father died. We had wanted to but waited till we were free. She was 58 and I was 37. This story like others from this author emphasises the exquisite pleasure on shooting your sperm for the first time deep into your mother flooding the neck of her womb and cervix. .mothers who enjoy incest also love this intense feeling .A great incest tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A better lover for mom!

I love my mom's natural pussy, it isn't overly hairy, and I get horny when I see it. She has great tits, they're not huge, but I think they are perfect, and they make me horny too. I don't think she could quite be a model but she's close to it. I think she's hot as hell, and never get tired of fucking her sexy body. We sleep in the same bed, and have sex everyday, often more than once. I love her moaning, and her expressions of pleasure. I'd hear her when she was fucking my dad in my early teens, I'd get so horny, I'd have to jack-off. I couldn't help but imagine I was the one fucking her, making her moan. It still turns me on more than ever, and I know just when to start pounding into her hard by how she sounds. In no time at all, I'm shooting my cum against her pussy's bottom. I'll never get tired of it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Totally Dick Hardning

What made this story so great was...it did take him until he was 32. She was so reluctant. You would be hard pressed to actually find a mother so easily ready to fuck her son. What really makes a story great is believability

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Well I loved the story 5 stars

The only thing that would make it better for me was babies...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story......but please

proof read before posting. The errors are distracting. Some even need "translating" to determine what I "think" you meant......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good writing.

Yeah, there are some errors but no big deal. I enjoyed the story line. Realistic and sweet. 5*. -d

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely done! Great job building up the tension with tenderness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story mother had a dead head for a husband and her son finally showed her what true love was though it was a little too late in her life you never gave her age, she still proved to be a true lover. Gave it a 5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent descriptive statement, "I knelt in front of my mother and after I had washed (they should always be clean and tasty) her pussy lips, including slipping my fingers up inside of her, I leaned in and kissed her bush." It would take a complete and stupid dammed idiot to describe this dark thick pussy as a sickening shaved (razor burnt, chaffed skin -peeling ("HYDE," not skin PEELING), nasty dammed mess of infected and ingrown of hairs, or a simple again trimmed (HACKED-up) anything."

I easily gave you a very firm 5 rating, and I always will for appropriate thick and dense pubic hair!!! that needs raked back to each side for engorged cunt lips and an erect clit to protrude. There is nothing as dammed sick nasty as next morning stubble growing out of orange and pink GORIN BUMPS, NEEDING MASHED and RE-shaved so pus can ooze all over a mound of "bleeding" hair follicles, that are pointlessly sharp, --- splinter-like, brier-patch like, and as stated previously STUPID and moderately UNFUCK-ABLE - rush and quickly take her ignorant ass back home because she (UNLEARNED AS OF YET) thinks this is; in some dammed stupid ass way attractive. Blame it on yet another - unfounded teen-age targeted, 50 cent newspaper-like magazines, no doubt!) Why does it take ladies until age 30 to realize that just does not work and is a turn off to men and a good majority of lesbian ladies who report it? Hairy pussy looks nice, smells great 20 minutes without perfumed soaps and about an hour or sometimes less after being washed in soap and rinsed in "only" warm water with NO, NO, NO NEVER EVER!!!! ANY NASTY FLOWERY perfumes after that. CUNT Muskkkkkkkk only!! You did a Great HAIRY PUSY job!!!; and I am planning to read more of your (hopefully similar - LADY FUR) works, very soon!! LIKE TODAY! Keep writing, but only if our works are the (HAIRY) same! OMG, I remember how hairy my mom was /

when I was voyeuring her sexy black pussy- and thickly saturated inner thighs that spill from her sheer white panties. But lover her tremendously (her cunt lips have grown from sucking and her clit still gets so pinky toe suck-able rock - cock like hard). But she is getting older (59) now - But thankfully, that jet black bush is still not greying at all, I love to eat my thick delicious cum from her thick cunt lips and kiss her after, and never any silly foolish anal. Mom is precious and she is not a sex toy to injure with my thick wide cock. Nor will she ever be. My wife loves our secret oral threesomes and their time alone when I am at work.

ForsakenGray1928ForsakenGray1928about 2 months ago

Once discovered, Love is never lost.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Mete16 days ago

This is a story of true love making and not just intense fucking. The descriptions of their love making show how he really persuades his momma of how sweet making love can be between a man and woman who truly love each other. That couple can be any combination of male and female, in this case mother and son. MM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous