All Comments on 'Pet In Heat'

by Belle_in_south

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The deal

the story really conveyed the commitment, gift, and reciprocity of submission. AND, it made me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well Done..

This story really made you feel within it.. feeling what she felt.. and feeling the need and want of the pet... Made my cheeks flush.. and my body warm.. nicely done..

MeliawenMeliawenover 19 years ago
Awesome!

It's so nice to read a story here that holds the TRUE essence of BDSM. It isn't a game, nor is it a power trip. I like what Rose said about dominance (forgive me if I misquote!) "Being a Dom isn't about being an ass, and being a submissive isn't about being a rug." Well put, and very true. This story brightened my day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not bad

But not pornographic enough for me... I don't need the justification of BDSM in my porn. But very nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very good!!!!

I recently began experimenting with BDSM with my fiancee, but we always hated all the physical abuse aspects. I thought this story was wonderful! I think that this is the way bondage is meant to be written: with MUTUAL love, respect, and desire. I hope to read more soon!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Didn’t realize for a minute how long ago you wrote this but I see by the comments it was almost twenty years ago. Beautiful then and beautiful now. I often need reminding that my submission is a gift and that I really have the power. A loving D/s relationship is such a beautiful wonderful thing. The trust between these two most people will never know. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous