All Comments on 'Golden Shower'

by wetguy42

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
peebudypeebudyabout 9 years ago
good story

I'm always excited to see fellow piss writers post stories on Lit. this one was good, but could be better with a little more editing and emotional detail.

don't listen to the haters who don't realize this is a fantasy site so the rules of reality don't necessarily apply.

keep up the good work.

PTWaters1PTWaters1about 9 years ago
Fine story!

With more detail and dialog, I'd be more drawn in...but not bad for a first story :)

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 9 years ago
Needs some refining

The story itself wasn't too bad and the scenario was hot, but it needed some editing help.

There were no quotation marks used to separate dialogue from the rest of the text.

A little bit of logic would have helped, too. The guy invites the girl up to his office and they hose each other down in piss, then they they go out for a cigarette in their soaked clothes and return to the office to order a pizza? You could made it so the guy had a key to the executive washroom or someplace where they could have at least gotten cleaned up a bit, or even done the deed, rather than peeing all over the office. Fantasy or true story, that just didn't make sense. Who would want their place of business smelling like piss? Then, there is the matter of a pizza delivery person being able enter an office building after hours to make a delivery to an upper floor office. Not exactly the best security for an all-but-empty office building at night, leaving an entrance open while the lone occupants are on an upper floor.

Some things could have been expanded upon, like when "She started whispering some really dirty talk...," what did she say? It would have made the story hotter for the reader to know what nasty things she had to say. Near the end of the story, what was said when they talked about what they had just done? That was a place where there could have been a bit of added insight into the characters' thoughts and motivations. Were there particular reasons why both of them were so turned-on by this pee fetish?

It wasn't too bad for a first effort, but it could have been better.

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallabout 9 years ago
A real turn-on!!!

Thanks for a fun and arousing story,,,,, Inspiring too ;-) inspired me a lot,,, I'll have that Beatles tune in my head all day now... "Girl. I want to pee with you...."

armyman2010armyman2010about 9 years ago
Good Story

Loved the story and hope there is more to come! Would love to have a woman empty her bladder on me. By far my biggest turn on!

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 9 years ago
Pissing A Lot

I loved your story. The thought of pissing all over her fascinated me. I would have liked to know whether she had a hairy bush or whether she was bald so when he pissed on her did it get her pussy hair wet. She did swallow his semen ?

I'm sure they went at it again the next evening. I'd like to read about that too.

Get back to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Piss adict

I love reading pee stories.....this is one of many I've read.......I enjoyed this one...as it came out of the blue for this guy....Nice one, please carry on !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous