All Comments on 'I Needed A Ride'

by melbclayman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Was good.. Hope there is a part 2 to it. Want to see them fuck now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
needs work

It needs some work to make it such that the world in general knows a few terms. Example the world basically all uses "ass' NOT 'arse' even such small details causes some to find reading less enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Grow up

Countries that use arse rather than ass include England,Ireland,Europe,Australia,New Zealand,Pacific Islands,South Africa, and I believe even Canada. If you think these places are not part of the world in general, then you need to get out more and realise that America is just one part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
tense

Present tense is for the present. This happened in the past. Would you tell Goldilocks in the present tense? Did Joyce tell Ulysses that way?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Start

Want to hear about him finishing with Dina, also a 3some with dads assistant and her daughter would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To the "grow up" comment

Canada is part of America, smart one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
to the grow up comment

Canada is part of North America..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gave it a 5 to piss off the asshole

annony!!! Good story

melbclaymanmelbclaymanabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

It is great to receive so many comments. For what it's worth, I do live in Australia and while many of us use "ass", I actually like the word "arse" as a means of remaining distinctive in the Anglophone world. As for the fact that it's written in the present tense, well, I honestly took that as a challenge to myself as I was writing this. It took quite a bit of effort and was meant to draw the reader into the story. I hope it worked.

JSipesJSipesabout 6 years ago
Ass or Arse

I don't care what it is called, you have a damn good story and I want to hear more about his adventures. Maybe Anna and her daughter, Katrina can get with him for a threesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermelbclayman@melbclayman
20 Followers
Openminded yet certain of myself, long-time reader of Literotica and sometimes writer, collector of tidbits, lover of everything that women are and can be. Traveller, especially to the USA, and would love to meet people and make new connections as I wander from coast to coast...