All Comments on 'Accepting Cuckold Ch. 02'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what a waste

SO you are saying that the only choice is gunplay or acceptance? Silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Justification?

"For better or for worse." I got the worse." What a moron. Seriously. Justification is what gave us the holocaust. Any man or in your case, so called man, who would put up with this treatment is beyond description. Instead of gunplay with the paramour, why don't you just remove yourself from the gene pool. There are too many women out there who would treat you like a king and your life would be wonderful till the day you die. But oh noooo, you have to try to convince others that what you do is OK. Sorry, doesn't wash. It's too late for you and your wife to repair this sick marriage. Take your psychiatrists advice and divorce the shrew and find a loving wife. This one is just a justifying cheating cunt bitch. Take these pills because I want to get some sleep? Hahahaha It's over already, she just hasn't found your replacement yet. Maybe when she does next time expect to be overdosed. Give it up before you're pushing up daisies from six feet under. "Oh officer he was so depressed and his psychiatrist prescribed them for him". If it will make you happy, as you're rotting in the grave maybe you can smile at how well she's doing living off your life insurance. 1* Only because there aren't any scores lower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sick fuck

Totally gay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Continued stupid tale.

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You're subheading is "a response to the comments of Chapter 1." Don't be such a huge, gaping pussy. Write to write, tell the story, and let everything else just be. No sound writer gives two shits about the critics and certainly doesn't tailor shit to what they say. So that's pathetic. As for this story itself, kill it and do something else - this is honestly one of the worst efforts on Lit. Just quit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gave it a 5

if you like cucking you'll love this one. Vote!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Written Strictly to Upset The Readers

Absolutely no eroticism at all.Like watching a traffic accident.You turn your head and then move on.Humiliation is not erotic but to a few fetishists.This authior.obviously wants to get flamed on the story its part of his humiliation kink.God.you are a sad excuse for humanity.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Sorry about your try to explain...

Sorry about your try to explain...Nothing, but nothing of what you say is acceptable!!! I can understand a man wanting his wife to have sexual freedom, but that to happen some terms must always be present: 1st - love and agreement between the couple; 2nd - Trust and respect and also truth never be lost; 3rd - What happens both must always know. If any of this is lost then there isn't a marriage, but slavery or prision time. The guy that went to prison, should have killed the wife too. That prison was better than the prison you are. What you told about your marriage isn't living...it's living in hell on earth...The wife you have isn't human, haven't no feelings, she only looks for her well being...So you haven't succeeded to explain why you do it...1*

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
Sad tale

Nicely written story, but even I have to admit that I would lose all respect for this person if this story were true. How can other people respect you if you don't respect yourself? I'm not going to call you all kinds of crude names and tell you to kill yourself because that is juvenile and quite frankly not my style. But I will suggest that you take the therapists advice. You paid him for a reason. You may think you love your wife, but it is hard to love someone else when you don't love yourself. Many people mistake love for dependence. They attach themselves onto this person and feel that life isn't worth living without them. That is not love. If this is the type of person that you are, then that means that you aren't a whole person. If life isn't worth living without that person, what does that say about how you feel about yourself? Living in misery with a spouse is better than living with yourself? Like I said, talk to a therapist.

I understand swinger lifestyles. They are about a couple who made a choice together to add something into their marriage. Cuckold lifestyles seem to be about a wife who made the decision and a husband who doesn't have enough self worth to say that he deserves a woman who loves him.

I do think that there are two different cuckolds. There is the one who he and his wife treat it like a game. She has sex with other men but then she comes home and they use that experience to enhance their own sex life. In the end she still loves him and he comes first. Then there is the poor guy who has no self esteem and he feels that he has to put up with it. This is no different than a woman who is mentally abused by her husband. This cuckold is the one who needs help.

I'm not one to tell anyone what they should find erotic, but if you do find this erotic then ask yourself why? Do you find it erotic as a fantasy, or do you have low self esteem and wish to emasculate yourself to feel better about life?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I think you really tried to explain...

something that, ESPECIALLY you, don't really understand.

Perhaps it is just to painful too admit and accept the truth of your situation to yourself.

It has been an interesting journey for me, reading about accepting cuck behaviors. As if reading different POVs on it could possibly provide some insight to something that at the core level of my belief structure, remains:

unthinkable

intolerable

destructive

depressing

The more of these things that I read, the more convinced I am, that a cuckold relationship actually thrives within the unhealthy bounds of depression, low self-esteem, guilt, inaction, and even laziness. This is not to mention some descriptions in some cases of latent homosexual behaviors.

"I am worthless, but at long as she keeps paying ANY type of attention to me, I at least have the value of being her punching bag/whipping boy" "I am useless until she finds this use for me" "I'm not a real man, because my tiny cock can't give her any pleasure" "SHE deserves every happiness, but I deserve none....."

Most folks read a sad story like this and almost literally SCREAM "get some help! It DOESN"T have to be this way. Stop the abuse!"

I mean, what would you say to a woman, who is yelled at daily and suffers physical and mental abuse from an alcoholic husband? Every bruise or broken bone isn't even 1/4 of the pain that she is suffering from emotionally.

You think that I am exaggerating? Your OWN story here today is one that clearly outlines mental AND physical abuse. Controlling him with drugs? That WILL take its toll on his body. But it is the mental abuse that will leave the permanent scars on his psyche. Is he trapped in this cycle of abuse? Is there no end in sight? It is the same as the young woman I described who every week needs too much eyeshadow to cover her bruised and blackend eyes? Where is the outside help that can help this guy help himself? It may not be best found on Literotica. But when folks flame a comment section to a story like this, saying stupid shit like "why read this stuff if you don't like it? Why attack an author over something you don't understand?" I think that those voices are the ones who marginalize the message of guys(authors?) like these, who are actually useing this forum as some sort of cry for help. Yes you need help. No this isn't healthy or normal. And it DAMN SURE ain't unconditional love!! At this point, neither of the characters depicted understand what love is, and if they did, they would know that psychological abuse has no place in it. This is beyond a fetish. This isn't play acting. This isn't a lifestyle choice. There is no "off button" or "safe word".

There is a selfish slut, but worse, there is an abuser and her victim.

If you think that all anons have nothing worthy to say, and ignore or delete this comment just because it came from an anon, then at least pay attention to what Javmor had to say. May you at least listen to a "named" commenter who has a great track record of sharing wisdom and encourgement, as well as constructive criticism in his comments.

Please, get some help somewhere, wherever you can find it. Whether these behaviors are fully understood or explained, or NOT(!).......

What IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE, is that it doesn't have to be this way!

Not now, and certainly not forever.

Think about it.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
An essay

So, now authors are submitting essays to the Loving Wives category. I don't know why the admins even bother to create different categories. Just throw every story, essay, poem and grocery shopping list into Loving Wives. Would anyone notice?

As for the content of this essay, it feels like the author is trying to work through some inner conflict by spilling his thoughts onto the page. He is attempting the impossible: justify a submissive lifestyle to the LW audience. The vast majority of the readers here simply cannot relate, and no amount of explanation would ever suffice.

To the average reader, the wife in this essay comes across as cold, heartless, unloving and cruel. That is because the author provided us with not a single example of her affection toward her husband. Perhaps the wife understands her husband's need to be humiliated, and therefore humiliation is that sign of affection. But, if so, the author does a poor job of portraying that.

CuckoldGuy, if you are submitting your stories and essays to Loving Wives in the hope that you will be able to explain your lifestyle to this audience, I highly recommend you stop. If you are submitting these stories to LW because you get off on anonymous people calling you names, then you've come to the right place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pussy

What a pussy......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
only problem with a cuck is he is girl in a guys body

some of this is purely irrational and mentally unstable

Ducky7Ducky7about 9 years ago
Could the BS get piled any higher

I can't see anyone over the pile of shit flowing bye

cindylynn34cindylynn34about 9 years ago
wet wife

dont concern yourself too much with the negative comments ... but i feel its time to start feeding the wife something devious that will disrupt her fun.. some potion that completly takes away her sex drive.. ide like to read of that ..

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
No doctor is going to recommend a regimen of sleep aids.

And your story is fucked up! Who loves their partner so much that they have no sense of self? Why would you give that power to other person? Because the person you're giving that to will lose any respect for you and what man is going to tolerate being disrespected by the very person that is supposed to be their partner?

I suggest you figure out what the fuck you're talking about before committing it to print.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

"There were times that I would accuse her of having an affair. She would smirk at me and ask, "Can you prove that?" Which I couldn't."

Here is the deal. Marriage isn't a court room. You don't need to prove your spouse is having an affair, you only need to be unhappy. If you don't want to divorce or do anything about it, that is another matter.

If my wife was cheating and I was sure of it, I'd shitcan her. There is no reason in this one life we're allowed, to be unhappy. If I were only unhappy, I'd shitcan her. There is no reason for a couple to be unhappy and spend their lives that way.

That being said, I brought up to my wife years ago that I'd love to see her screw my best friend. He was single and my wife had been somewhat promiscuous before we began to date. It took a lot of convincing, but she finally did it for me. I was able to watch and we all had fun. Back then, she loved to fuck, I loved to fuck and my friend was able to get off.

He and I grew up together from when we were very small, spending much of our time together, we both lived out of town about 15 miles and no other neighbors. So we were thrown together by circumstances. Being horny young boys all we could talk about were tits and pussy and what it would be like when we finally had a chance. All the girls in our classes were talked about regularly! And like many young boys, we experimented together. My first orgasm with someone else was when we were drunk and we started horseplaying. One thing led to another and all the sudden I realized he was jerking me off! And he realized when I was about ready to cum, he wanted the head of my cock in his mouth!

Well, I shot a monstrous load, right into his mouth while he sucked on the head. I watched as he swallowed it all, never losing a drop. My best friend had just sucked my cock! I was a year older and because of that, was the designated leader of the two of us. It wasn't awkward after he pulled his mouth from my cock, he just grinned and took another drink of our beer and told me it tasted pretty good! I didn't bother to pull my shorts up and after a while, drunker yet, he reached out and started playing with my cock! This time, he didn't give me a handjob and suck when I was ready to cum, he gave me a blowjob and swallowed my cum again!

The next day when we woke up with headaches, we were camping along the river next to our homes, we just lay on our sleeping bags after getting up to piss. After a while, he asked what we should do, we didn't have to be home until late that afternoon. I told him I wanted him to suck my cock again and before I knew it, he was happily sucking away! That day, he sucked me off four times before we went home and it became a regular thing. He sucked me, I didn't suck him or even see him beat off.

So letting him fuck my wife was a great way to pay him back. He was a virgin before he stuck it to her and he lasted about 30 seconds that first time. He rolled off and apologized, but she told him it was expected and the next time would be better! As he lay there, it was the first time I'd ever seen his cock and was surprised at although he was smaller and younger than me, his cock was quite a lot larger! Mine is 6" and about 4 1/2" around, his turned out to be 7 1/2" and almost 7" around! THICK!

My cock was hard as a rock. I couldn't help it and mounted my wife, loving the swollen wetness he'd left behind. I was fast, being so horned up and the moment I was done and rolled off, he was back on her pounding like a rabbit! I took close by watching and the next thing I know he was pulling me toward him and started sucking my slimy cock like it was his last meal. My wife went bugnuts watching while he pounded her and sucked me! The whole situation was more than I could stand and the three of us orgasmed about the same time.

After that, for years, it was a free for all. He stopped by and fucked my wife whenever he wanted, if she was in the mood. Also, if she was in the mood, he'd suck my cock while she watched and masturbated. This went on for years until he married and moved away. I miss those days, it was fun and most of all, consensual.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
I think the worst critique could state...

...I stopped reading after a few paragraphs. You could not keep me interested. This one was plain hollow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well you clearly don't understand women

And this pile of garbage couldn't have been worse if you tried to make it bad. I suppose if your intent was to write a piece of crap and piss off the readers you could consider this successful. But as a story this was a complete and utter waste of time to read. Considering the poor scores your stories garner you might rethink your postings and STOP POSTING! No one is enjoying the rantings and ravings of a mad man. I can't believe Lit even allowed this mess to be posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it a 1

I don't like cucking and I doubt that very many do, regardless of what Lit writers and their followers say. Anybody that keeps saying "ignore the negative comments" knows exactly what I'm saying, don't you? (ML)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How very, very interesting that you never once found the will to....

.....get what you want out of the relationship.

So.

1. I don't believe a word of this "commentary"

2. You consistently use the verb "dominate" where you should be using the adjective "dominant" - really? Lame.

3. Too many of your stories lack any realism. So if you are a true cuck, you might consider writing so,ething from real experience, instead of what you wish your life would be like.

I suspect you are a wannabe cuck, not the real deal.....and these stories are how you deal with your frustration. If you aremarried at all, Your Wi-Fi probabilidade recuses outros handebol, Amy sugestion of her acting out any of your fantasies that would threaten marital fidelity. And while she may love you and stay with you, I'm sure she thinks you are a sick puppy. I know I do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I get what your saying but it's not so normal to me or most for that matter. Everyone has options in life, love is one thing but when it's not returned you need to get out. 999999 out of 1000000 men would dump her on the spot . As a human being you need to have some self respect. I'm not judging anyone I understand people make there own deductions but give this guy some power

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: swingerjoe-an essay

Would anybody notice? You bet a lot of readers notice, that's why most of these stories have tons of comments, mostly negative. I couldn't agree with you more, loving wives has become the dumping ground for fetish, interracial, non-erotic, even erotic coupling. I always thought LW was for swinging, cheating, extra marital affairs stories. Since when did willing humiliating cuckold stories become part of this category? I really believe that the majority of authors that post in loving wives know they're going to be trashed and get off on it. Why else would anybody subject themselves to such abuse and humiliation? No score. Didn't read. Subject matter not to my liking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You are out of your mind

GO GET BACH IN THE HOLE YOU CAME FROM

KILL ALL THE BITCHES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
JUST LET ME VOMIT ONE MORE TIME,

THEN TAKE A PISS AND AND SQUEEZE MY LARGE INTESTINE, GIVING BIRTH A BIG FAT BOTCHED TURD ... ON YOUR STORIES, AND .... VOILA !!!! YOU'LL INSTANTLY GET BETTER RATINGS.

Harry in VA's Witness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck all the haters

CuckoldGuy, if that relationship is what you and your wife want, good for the both of you. You're not hurting anyone. Pay no attention to the guys who dump on your stories. Your title gives away the general tenor of your stories so let them stay away, they don't have to read your stuff.

I don't care for the humiliation stuff myself, but if it floats your boat, fine. No doubt there are readers who like it. Come to think of it the haters like to be offended so they're getting off on it in their own way.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Didn't read it...

But appreciate that the title is a disclaimer as is your nick user name.

I will join the voices to encourage you to get some help and to do it soon. Even going to Codependents Anonymous meetings can help. You are not an old man.

I guess for you it's the devil you know, and she is a devil.

No vote from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Bitch needs to make the loser a eunuch!!

Whether it be figuratively or in reality, cuckolds all need to just turn gay or become sexless. Way too many idiots write this shit and probably live like this. They're just not a man in any of those situations that are labeled as a "cuckold" if they are aware of it and let it go on. Too fucked-up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Shoot yourself, idiot!

Don't explain why you are dumb!

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 9 years ago
Hopeless

The introductory paragraphs destroyed whatever there was of a story.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 9 years ago
I'll just assume this is a true story

You have been programmed. You said it yourself.

You need to get out while you can. Those vows that you are adhering to are her vows too and she clearly is not concerned for your well being.

Watching, or knowing that your wife is fucking someone else is a powerful fantasy for SOME guys. If you really get off on those things, fine. But, at the end of the day, she should be coming home to you, supporting you, reassuring you, and relieving you, whether by fucking, handjobs, whatever fits your kink. If you are in this together she needs to do her part for your marriage. She isn't.

I don't see this ending well. 1 more year, 3 years, 5 years down the road, I see you swinging at the end of a rope or fellating a Glock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Humiliation Fetish

I agree with other commenters who complain that this doesn't belong with Loving Wives stories. It's not loving, hardly recognizable as marriage, and isn't really a story. Whatever narrative elements exist here are, in general, repeated from Chapter 1.

Except the little murder vignette. That's new. Not original, but it wasn't in Chapter 1. I wonder if you could write an interesting story about a man who, having driven his wife to infidelity through his inability to express affection, purchases self-respect by sacrificing his freedom and his friend's life. Can't express love, but expresses hatred very capably. Of course, you would have to explain why these were his only options, something you utterly fail to do here. To me, the most perplexing thing about the murder anecdote is that he didn't murder his wife. Killing his friend doesn't solve his problem, does it?

In the larger story, the cuckold's reason for accepting his wife's behavior is extremely unclear, which is disappointing, because that seems to be the whole point of Chapter 2. You say he is aroused by humiliation, but he is suppressing his libido with medication. He longs for the early part of the marriage when he wasn't ashamed of his body. He doesn't seem to find his wife's abuse arousing at all. Instead, he feels anxious (a libido crushing emotion), trapped by his fear of starting over, embarrassed about what other people might think, and burdened by expectations regarding divorce. He clings to vows that are meaningless to his psychopath spouse, despite being advised by his psychiatrist to end the marriage (advice he would never have received unless the marriage was irretrievably broken and abusive). He thinks he loves his wife when he clearly mistrusts and resents her.

All of these emotions are entirely valid responses to the abuse he is experiencing, but the story is muddled and confusing. It might work to portray a character, even a narrator, who doesn't understand the emotions he feels, but as a reader I get the impression you don't understand them either.

People tend to fetishize their fears. At least, I think that's part of it. Women sometimes fantasize about rape, for example, and my theory is that this fantasy happens because the idea of rape is so horrible and frightening that she sexualizes it to gain some level of control in the face of that fear. I don't know if that is what really happens, but it sounds plausible. Similarly, a man trapped in an abusive, dehumanizing marriage might fantasize about a loving relationship in which he derives masochistic sexual pleasure from role playing some of the same scenarios he is experiencing. He tells himself that it's ok to be treated badly because he gets off on the humiliation. Like rape, it is horrible in real life, but temporarily more tolerable when wrapped in fantasy.

But that's not this story. This man doesn't become trapped by his fetish; he would be trapped regardless. He doesn't use the fetish to derive masochistic pleasure from being abused (highly implausible anyway), because he is suppressing the arousal that might make the situation tolerable. Instead, this is a story of painful resentment and dishonest introspection. I can't tell if the narrator portrays his wife as evil because he can't be honest about his humiliation fetish, or if he pretends to be aroused because he can't face how unhappy he is.

Either way, the result is incoherent and not erotic. A cuckold story can be erotic, even if the cuckold is a fool trapped by his own kinky desires, even if the situation is nonconsentual and exploitative and therefore only exciting as a fantasy, but the story has to be clear about what is happening. Is the cuckold getting off on this? Not knowing such a key detail prevents the reader from understanding the main character's sexuality, which prevents an empathetic arousal response in the reader, which makes the story far less erotic.

And of course it would be impossible to relate to the wife in this story, even if I could get off on sadistically torturing this man (if that's what is happening because he might actually like it). She behaves as if she hates him and delights in his pain, entirely incompatible with the madonna/whore complex we're supposed to believe she has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You're a pathetic, sad, loser... why do you need to explain this to us?

What makes you think we care? We come here to read EROTICA. To become sexually aroused. Learning about a mentally ill, self indulgent ass with homo fetishes is NOT erotica. It does not arouse 99.99% of the population. So, you know your life is ridiculous, you know you have zero sex life, you know your wife does not love you, and you don't even love her. You don't stay in a hurtful relationship out of love, that is not love, you stay because you're mentally imbalanced and you desire the pain... but I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. So why? why are you writing this crap here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you are sick.

Hope you get help before you hurt your self.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You provide insight into the mind of the mentally ill.

Too many people refuse to seek help for their mental illnesses. You and your wife are two of those people. Like some other commentators have said, get help.

Your use of the term "many" when describing how many men have these fetishes is false. Less than 5% of the world's male population is afflicted with the cuckhold fetish or subscribes to the cuckhold lifestyle.

If your wife was molested as a child you should seek help for her too. There are programs and support groups that can help her.

Sad to say but reading about the mentally ill is not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is more like an essay or a confession

The wife is who she is.

If you have a Loving Wife you must accept her the way she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you!

Don't let them get to you. Would it not be nice if they discovered that they simply don't have to read every story here. They can just skip to the next! Or they can learn to skim a few lines. Too much to expect I guess.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 9 years ago
Sad Situation. ....

I am sure the author has had many negative comments regarding his first submission and his explanation of the mental illness with both parties within the marriage.

Personally I do not believe being cuckold is the solution, more of a by product of the mental state of both parties.

Perhaps the authors should start taking part in sport activities, football, tennis, squash, badminton, kick boxing ( my recommendation ) or join a gym.

Get fit, get toned, put on some lean body mass. This does help promote self awareness, self esteem and boost confidence.

Then join lots of dating web sites and go out on dates. Hopefully the author can gain experience of women. Once he has no need of sexual interest in his wife she then has no power over him.

She may still have affairs, however the lack of control will affect her confidence with her husband.

If he does get a GF he can the cuckquean her.

The reverse physiology will make her think long and hard regarding her treatment of her husband.

Sorry to say author you do need to man up for your own self respect and well being. Before you can even think about helping your wife !

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
Pathetic Garbage

What a waste of electrons.

Even worse is the responses that run to several paragraphs. I can't imagine wasting the time to write a long response when the best thing is to vote 1* and click to close.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
Rebuttal

This should've been in Reviews and Essays as an essay. I don't usually read cucktales, but I got curious as to the author's reasoning behind his skewed view of the world. After reading the whole thing, and reading the comments already posted, I have to agree with the majority of the commenters.

This was a total copout. The author cited ONE instance of violence, and then claimed that's how it always goes down. I call Shenanigans. Unlike what this author would have you believe, most cases of infidelity simply end in either Divorce, or to a lesser degree these days, Reconciliation. Very few of them go to the extremes that his "friend" went to, in killing the wife's lover.

BTB is mostly fantasy, either Burning The Bitch or Burning The Bastard. Everyone knows that. One RL "Burning" occurred when Garcelle Beauvais divorced her ex-husband and made a public spectacle of it. Good for her! She Burned The Bastard, in that case.

I have to agree with the comments saying to get psychiatric or psychological help. The child abuse that the author described doesn't excuse what the wife did. There are treatments and counseling to help victims of rape and/or child abuse. Those people can lead relatively normal lives if they get the help they need.

That said, the author also has options to regain his self-respect. Unfortunately, he seems too lazy to do what needs to be done. Instead of learning how to please a woman and getting the wife the help she needs, he just goes along with the situation even though he hates it.

This essay was very one-sided, and didn't explore any of the options available to correct the situation. Very little intelligence, and absolutely no common sense went into this essay.

1 Star.

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

You deserve the worse, What a fucking pansy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
interesting read, i appreciate this angle

as usual i laugh at the haters below - they SAY they hate this subject - but here they are reading it once again!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This story is about a man who really really loves his wife

He would do anything to be with her and keep her, even if it means she is fucking someone else. He loves her that much!

Kate12345675Kate12345675over 8 years ago
Not To Be Mean

But if any of this true How do you keep from slitting your throat ?

No Woman I repeat no woman who Loves her husband treats him this way !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dead too me

Let this been know, if my wife, I go one further if my daughter did this too her husband, they would be dead too me, I would go as far as too actually have a funeral for them.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear annony, Your wife and daughter think you're dead NOW!!!!!

Especially your wife, who has never felt you were alive, Your small dick and lack of experience and of course your lack of lasting power makes her seek other w/oyou knowing it. I gave this a 5 for effort and content!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really?

Lots of stories on here about ths sick lifestylle, or fetish or whatever this is.Less people doing this than stories about it.If this really turns you on I hope you are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a crock of shit.

Straight men don't do this. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cuckhold

I've never understood the cuck thing, so I read this thinking it might help, it didn't.

Still I suppose each to their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
coward.

You won't let anyone vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

No real explanation it's not normal no matter how you try to twist it around. She's having an affair and you don't want it to cost you money or move you away from your kids than have affairs of your own. It will all come to a head eventually. If there is no kids than kick her ass out. A marriage should be about making the other feel good but it goes both ways and most men would attack if there wife cheats or humiliates them. That guy that killed his friend got it 3 ways he got caught his wife cheated and it was his best friend bit I can understand his reaction more than allowing it

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

again well written and realistic. I don't know about calling a guy a beta guy or not, but to say that women are manipulative, is a no brainer. Some guys are so inept, not because they don't want to know things(women), they just don't know, and there aren't any books out there to wise them up. I thought about writing a book on just that subject, but decided not to. Some women plan for the long haul, some for the short haul. It depends on their objective. If I were going to plan an invasion of a country, I would get a team of women. Scheming, manipulative, evil, and untrusting. I don't know what happened in the great scheme of things, but I wish whoever made up their genes would have worked more on making their outward appearance reflect their inward appearance.

Remember, when you marry a woman, your getting both, the physical and the mental, and the physical will fade, but the mental gets stronger.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

what an ugly hateful woman and a pathetic non-male husband

Kate is exactly right... there is no love here at all

Since you can't legally be put away, all normal can people can do is pray that you 2 and like you NEVER EVER EVER have children!

Cor, it boggles the mind how fucked up they would be. Maybe that is how we get the Hillarys of the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Little Parallel Thinking

Why not grind up three of four of your pills and slip them to your bitch wife maybe over dinner.

Then take the whore to the worst area in town and dump her worthless hide.

Then grow a pair and a backbone.

Oh, but that would take someone with some gumption wouldn't it? And any real man wouldn't get into this situation in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dear CuckoldGuy

I came onto your site because Infertility was a recommended story at the end of a story I read. After noting the handle (name) of the author and some of the comments, I did not read the story. I do not read cuck stories in order to trash them.

As I surveyed CucoldGuy stories, I noticed Accepting Cuckold Ch 02. (Did not read Ch 01). Maybe this will help me to understand cuckold thinking -- so I read it.

I was dismayed. I felt sad for you, CuckoldGuy. You are being abused as surely as a wife experiencing physical abuse. At the end your view is that your marriage has turned out, not for better, but for worse. I feel sorrow.

I disagree with those who bash you. They wish you ill. I wish/hope a pleasant life for you. I agree with Anonymous on 2-11-15 and SwingerJoe who immediately followed.

I think those who suggest you get help are saying what I am saying: they wish a pleasant life for you.

I could maybe understand (but not empathize with or relate to) a man who WANTED his wife to be with another man. One of the commenters tells of wanting his wife to be with a childhood friend (with whom he had a quasi homosexual relationship) and their enjoyable 3-way for a time. I don't relate to that, but it made them happy. I don't sense you have a fetish that is making you happy.

So the understanding I thought might get from Accepting Cucold Ch 02 did not happen.

My friend, I can only wish that the rest of your life turns out to be pleasant and satisfying with your wife or another woman (or even no woman -- if that's pleasant and satisfying).

Sincerely with best wishes,

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry. Not Worthy Of More Than *

All willing cuckolds should be castrated and a penectomy performed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
In your case the better would have been

In your case the better would have been you be dead. The worst, staying with such a whore and selfish bitch! What is good is that none of this bullshit is true. I bet you aren't even married. No one would marry a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Abuse!!!

You know how people say men can be abused as well? Here is the proof.

This is awful. The guy is trapped in an abusive marriage because his lack of self-esteem and personal beliefs regarding divorce prevent him from getting one. I feel for him and I wish he could get out.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

hey for the record literally no woman ever say to her husband "I carry the child so I decide who impregnates me"

Get professional help if you havent already.

What you put forth isn't a kink it is a mental illness. Of course the mentally ill cannot see it in themselves but those of us outside the warped world youve created in your head can. When children are being brought into a "kink" you cant deny a mental misfire is going on.

So again I implore you to get professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Burn the bitch

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

all willing cuckold should be put to death

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I give this 5 stars because I am what he describes. Mine has not letr see or touch her in years. She taught me to be a jerk off sub.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OP needs to either delete the comments, turn them off entirely, or GTF over them, but writing a screed like this as a "response" is plain dumb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1056 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES