All Comments on 'Expelled'

by Jack T. Ladd

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
majkamajkaabout 20 years ago
FINALLY...

...A non-consent story that doesn't end in the woman ENJOYING it! What turns me on about non-consent, is simply just that: it's NON-CONSENT, against the will, no control whatsoever. I like how rough Cornwallis was with Frontenac; no mercy...

Good story.

looking forward to chapter 3!

majka

majkamajkaabout 20 years ago
FINALLY...

...A non-consent story that doesn't end in the woman ENJOYING it! What turns me on about non-consent, is simply just that: it's NON-CONSENT, against the will, no control whatsoever. I like how rough Cornwallis was with Frontenac; no mercy...

Good story.

looking forward to chapter 3!

majka

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

Hotter than your average non consent story.

Loved it. Gushed it. I will read it again

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent Non consent

It stuck nicely to the idea of non consent and leaves alot of play for next chapters. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
amazing

this story keeps to the true definition of non-consent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Brilliant

I agree with the other guy. Finally a story that doesn't end in the woman enjoying it. Reluctance doesn't do it for me. Thats it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Abby

The last lines made me smile.

StopokochacStopokochac7 months ago

Damn! I honestly don't know how you got away with this one, but there's no debating with the other posters that this is how a true non-consent story SHOULD be.

I'm glad I read part one first, for context, but I still liked part 1 much better. This one seems like it was thrown together quickly. Some more backstory behind these relationship, and scenes of Abigail watching would have nice.

That North Africa part in the last one was a true red herring.

I'll say, I was excited to finally see a non-consent story on here, that was actually non-consensual, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. You definitely could have made it better, but it's still cool to see even one posted at all.

I'm probably the only one who actually felt bad for Sophie, despite her actions in part one. I really enjoyed seeing a strong manipulative female protagonist.

But do continue the series. I see potential for a possible revenge scenario in Part 3, and I would still love to see that North Africa story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous