All Comments on 'Dykes of Hazard'

by YANKEE DAN

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Mallory69Mallory69almost 20 years ago
OMG that was a hot story

I had to stop reading a couple of times just to play with myself as the story went on. I would have loved to have been in wendy's place. I would have just as eagerly drank all of those girls' pee. It is one of my greatest fantasies..

Good writing.

Now if I could only find a story entitled "a sister's revenge" it dealt with a girl who got back at her brother who did something to her by making him suck her cunt out after she had him watch 5 unsuspecting guys and then wash it down with her piss. It wasn't here in literotica it was in fictionmania. I'd love to find it again. I just love stories like this.

Crossdressing stories are also hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MMmmmmm HOT

Absolutely loved this story. It got to the point and I ended up cumming before I even finished the bit with the cop! Well done. You certainly are a good les/wetsex sotry writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
drinking pee

Loved your story ! I'm a guy in my forties, and I would have loved to be in the same situation as Wendy, letting a bunch of girls pee in my mouth, then eating their pussies until they all came in my mouth !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
my fetish

okay honestly i so loved this story.. the only thing that could have actually made it better was if a man was to come and actually urinate in all of her holes.. for some reason that is so hot.. you should write a story similar to that..

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 13 years ago
Good sick fun.

Definitely one of the sickest twisted stories I've read on Lit. I loved it! You have a way with perversions and tortured, film-noir-type characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Let it flow

Really got into the story. I absolutely love drinking piss from a woman. Being married no longer it's more difficult to find a source to provide it. I finally found three pussies that provide nice streams of hot piss for me to drink. I get some from the guys I suck off but they don't seem to be into the piss scene. The women like to humiliate the men and that's great with me. When I have no other ready source I drink my own. I began drinking it very early in my teens when my uncle pissed in my mouth after I sucked him off. From then on every family member that I whored for provided the hot golden liquid. The first from a woman came from my mother as I ate her pussy, followed by nice streams from my sister. Yes, we were a family of incest and I very quickly became the family whore for anything they wanted. I provided my ass, mouth, hand, etc as desired. At family reunions I spend my entire day totally nude providing sex for every attendee, either in total public view or in private. I prefer to be seen by everyone. The entry to the room we use actually has a large sign on it identifying it as the "Family Whore House". I am provided a shirt that identifies me as "The Family Cum Bucket". I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
piss freak

What a story! loved every word to the point where I stopped beating off and pissed in my own mouth, something I do quite often. I trained my sister to piss in my mouth early on. I got caught by my mother who joined in wich led to me fucking, sucking and drinking their piss on a daily basis. we never wore clothing at home and when one of them had to go I served as threir toliet. now and then I'd lay in the bath and have them stand over me and piss.. I enjoyed it when they pissed while I was fucking them. In addition to fucking them I also became the cuckold when they fucked others. A great family life that still goes on today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn!

Just came so hard from this... wish i was there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another great story

As a sissy lesbian I want this to happen to me so bad. I love both bald and hairy pussy and piss is nectar from the goddess. I am so sorry I only have my boi pussy to offer up for the night stick but will beg for it there as My woman rides the other end. There and in my mouth

4yourpleasureiam Hugs and kisses to Yankee Dan, you wonderfull person

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Bad writers use and abuse with derogatory words; to be a passable one, let derogatory words to guys who hate women ... and vote you know whom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ruined

This was a hot story and one of my lifelong fantasies until you brought the cop in which made it a totally unbelievable piece of garbage. To bad you ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lucky

My dream that a group of girls relieving themselves in my mouth wonder what would happen one wanted more than piss

Subone1Subone110 months ago

NIce! Love piss drinking stories, especially with a little domination! More please?

Subone1Subone110 months ago

Nice! My kind of story! Love piss drinking stories, especially with a little domination thrown in! More please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYANKEE DAN@YANKEE DAN
925 Followers
'm back from a ten year break, my focus is going to be two subjects: Lovecraft horror stories and Trans stories (with a forced fem bent). If those subjects interest you check out my stories or chat me up. I'm a simple bisexual submissive masochist, former cross dressing cum ...