All Comments on 'Cupid's Third Arrow'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Rob TwoFold Approved!

Top-notch work, as always. So glad I was able to help you out with this one! Keep going, baby! ;)

Yes_That_OscarYes_That_Oscarabout 9 years ago
Only one :-D

Oh Raven, where was I before I found you. You always deliver and I always cum :P You really are the best :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

That was just amazing! You even made me cum. Fantastic work. I'm looking forward to hearing your next audio

NaughtyboyKevin83NaughtyboyKevin83about 9 years ago
So Orgasmic...

That was oh so arousing, erotic and so orgasmic... I was so hard and had me cumming at the end.... MMMM you had me teased wanting more through out the story... Can't wait to hear the up coming audios.... naughty kisses....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Excellent. Glad you are back posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Well done.

To be completely honest...not sure quite how I feel about this one Miss Fox. It was erotic...oh yes...no doubt. You are truly an artist when it comes to these types of things. You mostdefinitely get a 5 star rating, no questions asked. Not really my thing, not really my type of story. The strange part is that you seem to enjoy it so much. Not strange, not what I meant...Ahh! I got it! Your enthusiasm for what you do and how you play carries over so incredibly well that if the particular story is not what your listener really feels comfortable with you sweep them along in it! I think that's closer.

Your enthusiasm is contagious, and we as your listeners get swept along in your own personal enjoyment. So thank you for all of it. You always do good work.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant.

HulaHoop444HulaHoop444about 9 years ago
Another great submission!

You hit it out the park again, Raven! This was just a top notch story from your performance, those delicious sounds, (how do you make them by the way?) and the song choice set the mood quite nicely. I can't wait to see what you else you have up your sleeve for 2015!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very hot as always My Audio Goddess

Very hot story My Audio Goddess. I loved it. Hope that you win!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very well done Raven , I love hearing your voice and hearing you cum. Very erotic story and one of my fantasies. Thank you, and keep the stories cumming.

subman2159subman2159about 9 years ago
Cupid's Third Arrow WOW

A Fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you are back

Very good... Please don't make this your only work for this year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

the song at the beginning...what is it???

iputxinsexiputxinsexabout 9 years ago
Talented

I haven't listened to you before but am very impressed. Obviously a pro!

theravenfoxtheravenfoxabout 9 years agoAuthor
Song At The Beginning & End

Oh My God (possibly OMG) by P!nk

KnightofoilKnightofoilabout 9 years ago
Hot does not begin...

this was fantastic. standard fantasy, with some what standard scenario.. guy does not clue in every one to game.. but the results ! OGFG... yeah good stuff. you voice is just the right tone and use if dialog that makes the best of a potential big problem.

love the work you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Eternally hysteric for you

hank you so much. Now I don't have to wait until guild meetings to jack off to your voice! Sooooo good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love your stories.

I love your stories and I'd love to be your friend. jakevillines@gmail.com

I always feel like I am there and so turned on during your readings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Very Special Valentine

Well my dear, you have managed to take me on another "Magic Carpet Ride!" Your voice is totally entrancing. Loved every minute of the story, can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
realistic!

I do believe there was some pussy eating, and some orgasms happening here! Outstanding delivery!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another great one

This one was almost better than the Valentine's Day 2013(?) Submission loved the 2 voices again. And great character grounding. Basically the voices matched their personality.

Waiting for moderatos. Boo.

ShemsuAnpw

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous