All Comments on 'Caroline the Teenage Bum Slut'

by lordodie

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Good to see you writing again. Is this going to be tied into the main continuity of your universe?

lordodielordodieabout 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks! But, no; this will not be tied into the main story line.

A lot of my additions to the story were from before I started writing on my own. This was basically a test run for my own ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I dont care, loved your main story, LOVED the bank, and this one was amazing as well. I just about came as soon as I saw you posted a new story. I would love to work at the bank and have my slutty ass stretched, and then go to the doctor afterwards for my checkup to see if I was doing it properly.

lordodielordodieabout 9 years agoAuthor
Take Away

So what I'm hearing from that last comment is that I either need to open up a new bank or I need to get into the medical profession. Is there such a thing as a proctology degree specializing in the care for annaly inclined lesbians, submissive, and nymphomaniacs? There needs to be!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Man your stories are amazing! I recently finished what seems to be your main story line about the Wilder family. I really hope the twelfth chapter is in progress because I simply can't wait!

lordodielordodieabout 9 years agoAuthor

I do have several more chapters of the Etiquette series started. I just can't seem to focus on a single story long enough to finish it. I'll get some additional stories posted eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing!!

I love your stories <3 Can you please update the bank or etiquette??? They are the best stories on literotica, hands down!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome stories!

I found your stories about a month ago. I've really enjoyed reading them. And unlike a lot of stories, you use proper grammar. And you write well. Both are added bonuses.

Please post more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More?

Have you considered continuing your adaptation with the other parts of the Caroline story? I took your advice and looked them up. Quite enjoyable.

Or is Caroline's slutty ass destined for alternate adventures?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is incredible!! You must continue!!!

This is one of the best sex stories i have ever read!

If i may, i would like to give some suggestions:

Her mother fills some enema bags with rachel's urine and tells rachel what to do. Next day before going down for breakfast, rachel goes to caroline's room, gives her a thorough enema to clean her bowels. after giving her sister a thorough ploughing in her butthole, she uses the enema bags filled with her own urine to fill up her sister's loose shithole. Caroline feels her sister's warm urine filing her asshole to its limit. She cant hold it in anymore-she is so full! Her rectum feels like a balloon filled with water to its absolute limit , that even another drop will burst it! Now rachel pinches caroline's clit hard enough to pain slightly, and orders her not to loose a drop of her precious urine. Carolie says that she thinks it wont be possible but rachel increases the pressure on her clit. caroline writhes and agrees, trying desperately and just barely succeeding in keeping her asshole closed and preventing her sisters urine from bursting out! They come down for breakfast, caroline pantiless as usual, ......

lordodielordodieover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks! Unfortunately, this is a one-off with permission from the original author.

WheelsintheJICWheelsintheJICover 5 years ago
Original stories?

At the beginning, the author mentioned an original series of stories. I did a Google of the stories name and the original author and didn't find them. Any chance someone can tell me how to find them. Would REALLY like to give them a read.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Okay you went from quasi believable to absurdity. I suppose next you’r’e looking for a watermelon with a strap.

lordodielordodie12 months agoAuthor

That's actually not a bad idea... :)

MangarMangar5 months ago

An anal story without cocks is just boring.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Any new stories coming up?. I already all of your stories....please continue the good work.

lordodielordodie3 months agoAuthor

Probably... Stay posted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlordodie@lordodie
862 Followers
Lord Odie is now on Patreon! I've been writing hardcore erotica focused on BDSM and extreme anal penetration for years. I have finally taken the step to create a Patreon page. My vision is to provide a place for like-minded people to get early access to my work, discuss upcom...