All Comments on 'Caught For the Last Time Ch. 01'

by TGJamie

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lovely

Lovely story so far, I have a panty drawer that my wife knows about but doesn't want any knowledge of me wearing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice start

As long as you avoid sodomy and anything involving the cliche of the big muscleman or the ever-popular "big black cock," this seems like it could turn out wonderfully!

stinsonstinsonabout 9 years ago
panty drawer

she knows and I think likes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How dumb can he be?

You can't hide things in your house from your wife? What a complete idiot. And when you take the incredibly stupid chance of wearing panties to work you deserve anything that happens to you. Including getting fired and getting divorced. If you continue this stupid story at least have the common sense to have his wife divorce him. And if she tries to blackmail him at least let him kill her. Boy was this bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great!

5 out of 5 stars from me!

This is a really promising start! Your grammar, punctuation, dialogue, sentence structure and paragraphing, all the technical details are much better than a lot of the fiction here, for that alone you are to be praised.

The plot of the fiction itself is what drew me in though. I love crossdresser/female and transsexual/female romances and fetish pairings, and they are rare as can be! For what looks to be the start of a well written, well thought out, story that contains a loving pairing without the crossdresser/male, abuse, rape, sissyification, and cuckolding that the occurs in these types of fictions and you have hit upon one of my favorite types of fiction as well as one of the rarest on Literotica! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good start

Well done; I am not a fan of multi-part stories.

However I can’t wait for the next episode !!!

Disregard the first anonymous of course you can hide things from your wife.

To the first anonymous nobody forced you to read the story; you’re the idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice Introduction.

Very nice read about your coming out to your suspicious wife. Glad she was excepting of your desires in the end. Nice to see you had worked out an arrangement that enabled her to slowly adjust to her hubby in panties. I am looking forward to future chapters as she and you adjust to this transition in your relationship. 5 out of 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't stop now!!!

Great start! Please let us see where she takes this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

I wish my wife would do that and were will it get too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

My wife has no issue in my dressing up in what pleases me. I am retired and spend most of the time at home; dressed in saree of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice

As someone who's been caught and now wear panties alot, looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

My wife is fully supportive of my dressing and at home I dress all the time. My wife even buys my lingerie and does my makeup . We are both bi sexual and have an understanding . I would never sleep with another woman or my wife with another man but we both have lovers, mine is a gorgeous married man and she has a girlfriend. It's exciting for her she says to hear my boyfriend fucking me in the bedroom next to hers while her GF licks her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Believable

My wife tolerates my wearing panties and even likes some of them. BUT I don't wear really feminine stuff like pink and lace. What I wear is probably what a professional woman would wear to work, except for the animal prints.

I think I own only two set of male boxers to wear to the doctor and so forth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
huh

Seems a bit shy of a full chapter, kind of a teaser.

Will check out Ch. 2 and see what happens next.

TheycallmetheseekerTheycallmetheseekerabout 8 years ago
Very good story

This is my first comment EVER on a story. Thank you for the writing it. It's a very nice series, and you did a fine job articulating it. I've added you to my favorites and I'll be on the lookout for more.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
good start

good start even though a bit slow. however, that means it's more realistic than other CD stories. I'm looking forward to finding out how his wife incorporates his crossdressing into their lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous