All Comments on 'LJ's Story'

by VF_0079

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Arago007Arago007about 9 years ago
Take 3

I loved this story - Sweet but real. Hot but real - nice combo.

If you see 3 comments from me it's because the site is being glitchy, not an intoxicated or Alzheimer's thing - really :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

lovely story,i iced it a lot,,well done,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 My big fat but !!! That was a 10 if ever there was one.

I've known love like there's even though I'm a Bi Male.

My wife was Bi too and we had 23 loving years together with all the love we could share , until she passed away in Nov of 2001.

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Wow

a great story! Thank you!

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Magnificent !!

Excellent writing and vocabulary! Pleasant narration. Congratulations to the author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well-written enough, but...

...given its length and the fact that the sex isn't exclusively lesbian, perhaps this story would have been a better fit for Novels and Novellas.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

What a lovely story. It is well written and well paced. It is simply a very nice read. If you're looking for lots of sex, this isn't the one but if you're looking for love between kindred spirits, then you'll enjoy it. Happy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful

I love happy ending. All around great ,descriptive and extremely erotic. love your stories.A FAN.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Really enjoyed this story, and 3 pink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

I'm so glad things worked out for Jennifer and Deirdre. Great story, please continue!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Wonderful story!

For a first in this genre, you really hit the bull's eye right out of the gate! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
Hoo wee😝😍😁🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Honestly between this story and love me please I'm overwhelmed. I deeply pleased with your romantic vision.

Thank You.

5🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Simply beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is a lovely story. I think it reflects the emotions involved in coming out in a clear yet very romantic way. Well done.

beddybearbeddybearalmost 3 years ago
LOVE IT

Really cool to read about places near home. Much easier to imagine place and go directly to the story.

Another gem from you. I really love your story telling. Real easy to feel emotion.

Thanks for sharing.

Sylvain

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

This was definitely no Love Me, Please.

For me, it was too much of a 1990s lesbian documentary. I felt nothing for Dee. She felt thrown in just to have a particular ending. I didn't really need all that chapter and verse of bad or lost loves. It didn't add to "the" story. In fact, I'm not even sure what "the" story was. At first it felt like it was going to be a big self-awareness, super-angst, coming out hardship story, but compared to other stories here, Jen had it pretty easy.

So, in the end, what were we supposed to get out of this piece?

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

What a difference 3 months can make.

This time around, I felt it much more. Though I'd still would have liked to read more about Dee and how the relationship grew over time (the epilogue really was too much of a data dump to properly feel it).

I realize now, this wasn't a romance, per se. There was romance in it. And it had a distinct feel of documenting a very hard period for gays in the 90s; I would say providing guidance for those who come after but, thankfully, it looks like that period is over and we're not going back (regardless of what the Republicans long for).

The joy of Dee came through for me on my second reading. I still mourned the loss of Brit though (why couldn't 18 year olds work around moving away from each other? Seriously?)

And I realize the usual male-trying-to write-lesbian was there, I also realized that I didn't feel it very much. Being a male trying to write in that same space, I am very sensitive to the "offense" of trying to do so (been pounded a few times over the issue). But the novels I am working on require it (indeed, I write science fiction and my view of the future *requires* a very distinct feminine viewpoint because that's who I think will eventually be in charge of humanity; males have proven these last ten thousand years they just can't do it [without mass murder which females are done putting up with, thank the gods!]).

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6436 months ago

A really good Story!

Is there more to their tale?

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous