All Comments on 'Charlie & Miley Ch. 06'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments
peachknightpeachknightabout 9 years ago
Nothing but Amazing

I am sad to see this story end but oh damn was it good. Got me to laugh, feel, and fap. The sex scenes and dirty talk are amazing, the actually characters are great, and the writing even better. Mr. Frozenhero1, this story ranks above all others.

mazeratimazeratiabout 9 years ago
Now that was perfect!!!!;

Congratulations on a well done series. This ending was poetically perfect.

The lactation fetish was the pinnacle!! The icing on the cake!

Outstanding job FH1, way to stay true to your characters!

Top notch!!!!!!!!!!

Maz

dbz50172dbz50172about 9 years ago
Amazing

This was one of the best stories I have ever read. Your characters were memorable and I enjoyed every chapter. It is sad to see the end but it was very enjoyable getting there. Thank you for writing this masterpiece.

huntredhuntredabout 9 years ago
Bang

You sure ended the story with a bang by the flashing thing of Miley's past adventures. Awesome. MAYBE there's another idea in your mind for a great story like this????? Hm.... maybe maybe it's hiding in a corner or something? FIND IT.

as52as52about 9 years ago
Perfect

Perfect ending to a great story.

mdb913mdb913about 9 years ago

I'm really gonna miss this gang. Thank you for giving us such memorable series.

SqueezeplaySqueezeplayabout 9 years ago
It's been a great ride!

I have followed this story from the beginning. This has been the most enjoyable story ever on this site. The conclusion was done nicely. Thanks for bringing us on the ride with Charlie and Miley.

syd_v63syd_v63about 9 years ago
Wow

It's been an amazing journey. Secretly glad the boys are writing for Marvel although DC could be fun. Hahahaha it an Erotic Story site and I bet half your fans could be closet comic book geeks

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THIS HAS SEVERAL EXITS FOR THE STORY

but as in every marriage there are snags. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good work

Great story man sad to see it finish.....but since Charlie's and mileys story is finish I think its time to start up savannah again......who's with me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for this epic series, kudos to you to conclude this long running tale. Good job.

OmniferisOmniferisabout 9 years ago
sad

Sad to see it go. I loved this series. Maybe there is a Gwen story down the road?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
happy and sad

I loved beauty and the geek since the first story and have loved watching the progression of Charlie and Mileys love and I think u ended the story perfectly so for that I am happy and grateful for all the brilliant chapters though I am sad to see them go they were a big part of my life - waiting (sometimes impatiently) for the next chapter I know I shall enjoy re reading the story and I hope u continue to write such true to life stories as this one

bignsassy818bignsassy818about 9 years ago
The end of an era

It's sad to see Charlie and Miley's story end but I couldn't have asked for anything better. Charlie and Miley are happy with their baby. Stacy and Brian are FINALLY married. I like how there's closure and that they got what they deserve. Thank you for giving this story as a gift to the world and this will go down in the Literotica history books as one of the best. I look forward to reading the journeys of the characters in your other stories.

Your loyal fan,

bignsassy818

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gonna be honest

This ending is sweet, but it feels mostly like the author just wanted to be done with it. If this was how it was going to end, the series didn't need a second story. I feel a bit let down that the storyline of "Charlie & Miley" didn't get it's ending, but rather just stopped, and then got a much broader series ending.

Perhaps most will disagree with me, but if this was going to be the end, it should have been the end of the first series, and that should have been that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree

This whole second series doesn't seem to have gone anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Story

Have enjoyed this series since Beauty And The Geek started it all. Have enjoyed all the stories but this second set has been lacking the story line the first set had. Still all in all it has been great. Really hate to see it go. Have really enjoyed Miley and Charley and their escapades. Thanks for a good saga!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well...

Like just about everyone else, Beauty and the Geek hooked me. This second series, seemed jumbled and looking for direction, however, but then it just seemed like you decided "fuck it, it's over!" Looking forward to future writings, but this one probably deserved a better send-off.

bose181bose181about 9 years ago
Wonderful characters

I love the series, loved the people in them. Something about their all out love was just fantastic, not just the sex! I like your new series, but while I recognize your style, I haven't fallen in love the characters the same way. Could be because it just hasn't gotten going yet, or also since you seem to be following different characters' stories. In any case I look forward to the new stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just great

I really liked the first chapters as it was really satisfying and a great pleasure to read,however it's sad it ended but I knew it can't go far.The ending was in my opinion really good.Furthermore more in my opinion I would say this story is by far one of the best and spectacular story I've ever read ( on literotica) I also hope to see new stories being made this year or any.

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Just a wonderful story from beginning to end.

I am so disappointed to have finished reading every chapter of this two part series. I loved every page and every twist and turn. It was one of very few series I couldn't stop reading, I devoured every word, wanting to find out what happened next, now that I've finished I face the task of finding another story on here that can live up to this one.

The only thing I think you left out was any detail of who Sam ended up marrying?

Otherwise, just a big thank-you for a really great story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i love this seris

I just wish you made the ending longer seemed half hearted idk i hate seeing it end i lovelovelovelove this story

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 9 years ago

Well, contrary to other people's opinions on this story, I don't feel this was a half-hearted attempt at an ending. Not everything may have been perfect and not every ongoing story-line may have been resolved, but I enjoyed this closure. Not every story needs a "and they all lived happily ever after"-type epilogue, but it doesn't hurt when it is well written.

If anything, this last chapter feels a little bit too much like a fix-it-all. We got to see their cute daughter in several scenes, we got to see a conclusion to Brian's woes of love, we got to see a glimpse into their latest business avenues, we got to read about Miley's father and his relationship challenges and I'm sure there is more I just didn't catch properly.

There are two things I would've done differently if this was my story. First, I would have toned down the sexual parts a little bit, because your Miley/Charlie interactions were too frequent to stay innovative and hot. Then again, I can hardly complain about that, when the story has been posted on a site called literotica, that would be hypocritical of me. Second, Miley's personality made this story so successful, but her behavior and thinking process is without a doubt totally off-the-wall. I would've written more scenes containing observation and analyzation of a third party concerning her actions, because Miley often acted like no other rational person ever would ... and that only got mentioned in one single chapter when she's filled to the brim with pregnancy hormones?

Anyway, thanks for writing this story for our enjoyment, I appreciate your effort!

magikman233magikman233about 9 years ago
a sweet ending

everything tied up neatly,the characters endings made a great deal of sense...i feel compelled to point out that this chapter could have been a bit longer being the end and all,but otherwise i am glad about how this turned out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't Want to stop.

From beginning to end. Loved the story and the characters. Sad to see it end. A GREAT read.

THANKS

ZaffyZaffyalmost 9 years ago
Sad that its over.

I don't usually comment, but I'de just like to say that this is easily the best completed story on this entire website. I really cared about the characters, glad to see they got a happy ending, other than Chip, poor guy. I'm sad that it's over, and just wanted to thank you for writing it in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hey man, I just wanted you to know that this is the absolute best series I've ever read on literotica. You're ability to actually create characters that readers fall in love with is amazing! And of course the sex scenes have been steamy and hot! I'm sad to see the end of Charlie and Miley...and of course the rest of the crew. Nonetheless I still look forward to reading the rest of your work. On a side note, every one of your fans read MORE THAN 30 CHAPTERS just to continue following good ol' Charlie and Miley. If thats not a compliment about your amazing writing skills then I don't know what is!

If you take any suggestions as to what to write about next, I'd love to get to know more about Brian and Stacy's relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

After 35 chapters of two high school seethearts i think i can say that i am satisfied (in more ways than one). I love your descriptiveness and the imagery it provides. Like my fellow commenters, i would love to see how stacy and brian continue.

One thing that kinda bothered me was the short chapters. If you had just made them into 8 longer (12 pages or so each) chapters that wouldve been nicer than going back to your submissions and reloading a fresh story.

If the story reflects how you are then i think we share a few fetishes......hehe.....

Overall it was a very cohesive story and loved the realistic ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just amazing.

I was blown away by this series. I think I read the entire thing over three days off and on. Just.. wow. I hope you have other published for profit work. Wish you could list it here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Epilogue

great story. loved it, but the epilogue fell flat with being so short and not really looking ahead for the group of friends. i found the last sentences funny, but what about more kid(s) for charlie and miley or stacey and brian? if this is it, it kind of fell flat for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
All Good Things Come To An End

am going to really miss these characters ,

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I AM GOING TO MISS THEM ALL

i am proud to say that i am one of the lucky readers of this great story, charlie and miley made a great impact for me as a reader. There may mever be a story in literotica as good as this one. MY FAVORITE STORY ..

Thank you frozenhero1 for creating this grear story, please make more stories in the future.

-N

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

I'm so amazed by this entire series. I love every single bit of it. Its funny how it sorta reflects my relationship with my wife. Thanks for writing such an amazing piece of awesome! :) You've made my life a lot better knowing that I'm not the only one that has their dreams furfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love everything about the entire story

From Beauty and the geek to Charlie and Miley, this story has been amazing. Loved it very much :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved It!!!!!

Both series are amazing. Just the right amount of everything, from the drama to the sex. These stories would make a great book, I would buy it. Wonderful work! I look forward to reading more. I've bookmarked your profile, you're definitely a favorite.

shade_waynEshade_waynEover 8 years ago
man?!

speechless!!

loved every single part of it!

amazing..

hats off, really

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Finished with a smile.

What more can I ask for? I'll just recylcle my finishing comments for Beauty & Geek as they apply equally to Charlie & Miley.

Thanks a ton for the entertaining read, I'm off to see what else you've shared!

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PeachKnight

... Said it all in the first comment. I, too, am so sorry to see this saga come to a close. I reread this series every now and then just because it's so enjoyable. Thank you so much.

VisualPerv

PS - I know you said you're done with "We're Screwed", but come on... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Better late than never

I'm referring to my comment not your chapter by the way. I want to thank you for a truly memorable ride. I guess what I liked most about your work is that your characters aren't perfect and don't pretend to be. Just like in real life.

I hope at some point you will decide to revisit Charlie and Miley's world. Maybe a short story or two revolving around some of the other characters.

Whatever you decide just don't stop writing. And again thank you.

Chuckiet95Chuckiet95over 8 years ago
Wow just wow.

I stumbled on to this last night and in a matter of about 7 hours read every part of it. i was so enthralled with the characters and details it was so real my mind was doing back flips reading it. Great Job!

It would be fantastic if you would revisit the characters again.

love_er_her_waylove_er_her_wayover 8 years ago
Best series period

I stumbled across this back in 2011 when chapter 5 was on the new stories page and have been hooked since. All the ups and down drama and masterful storytelling have kept me company for four years. It's heartbreaking to see it end, but what a ride it has been and I thank you for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We do need

More of this series. It's just great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Came for the smut stayed for the plot

That has got to be the largest amount of investment i've ever put into a literotica story, what a ride! All the twist, turns and deviations kept me hooked and not to mention Brian and Stacy's clusterfuck of a relationship even though I kinda wanted the Sam Brian relationship to work out. This was simply just more than smut, it's an unbreakable romance between two teens that happens to have an obscene amount of sex...

-Shardfrog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
just GREAT !!!

i can't believe myself spent 2 days to read beauty & geeks and this one, absolutely great.

keep it up man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

My boyfriend showed this to me. I have been stuck since. Will there be a series of Beauty and the geek?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Couldn't help but keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This seriously is one of my favorite series (and I've just read the first entry a few days ago). Though, I sort of got confused about everyone's ages. The plot is really good, it swayed my emotions every single chapter, and the smut is really erotic. Hope you add more stories like this one.

Mr_CastleMr_Castlealmost 8 years ago
Great series

Hi just wanted to say this is a great series I just felt this last chapter seem rushed and not quite long enough.

Hask225Hask225over 7 years ago
Excellent story

It's taken me two days to read the entirety of beauty and the geek, reminds me of mine and my wife's relationship sometimes with all the geeky stuff :)

Thanks for this story and hope to read more from you

Jinx5398Jinx5398about 7 years ago
Amazing

This story was absolutely amazing, the whole thing! It actually reminds me of the man I intend to marry XD I loved it! You are absolutely wonderful at describing exactly what's happening and it makes readers feel as if the story were reality :)

Great job! :)

Rc68Rc68about 7 years ago
Great...

Just really well done....... Flawed but likeable characters, great realistic story lines and fun dialogue.... 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really Nice Story

Enjoyed reading all of it. From the beginning to the ending, and everything in between.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
:

Really great story! I loved it! I hope there will be more stories like this in here. I've read from the beginning till the end, and I have to say that what you did with Charlie and Miley's relationship was beautiful and I think that this was an exciting and thrilling series and it was sappy for me to read this chapter.

JLWeisJLWeisabout 7 years ago
Thank You For This

Without writing an entire book report on how awesome this epic story was, it really felt like this story was written just for me.

Just one of the many things that was so well done here was that you managed to have nearly constant drama and put me on edge wondering if the characters I'd come to love had finally gone a direction in which I couldn't cheer for them, but, each time, you managed to reign it in just enough so that we still recognize and love them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Really like Charlie & Miley all grown up! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Charming

From the start of Beauty and the Geek through the Epilogue here, you have it exactly right. I could read about these people and their families until they are old and grey. Five stars for each installment. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good story, love it.

Enjoyed reading all of it, from the beginning to the ending, and everything in between.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Loved the story. The ending was great. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol

Epic ending dude...really well done.

rapperbsrapperbsover 6 years ago
Awesome series!

Without a doubt 5 star+. This story was hard to put down. Enjoyed Both Beauty and the Geek and these final chapters. Excellent way to wrap up the series. You nailed teenage drama right on the head, and brought them into adulthood eloquently. Great Writer!

mmollemmollealmost 6 years ago
Best of the Best!!

My second time reading this series. All I can say is unbelievable!!! I truly enjoy the relationships, the characters, the sex scenes. Absolutely my favorite series on this site. I only wish it had another 29 chapters I could read about Charlie and Miley all day long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Read it for the second time, it's so damn good.

ReapuerReapuerover 5 years ago
Thanks for this.

Hey, thank you for writing such a great series and giving it a proper ending. Please let us know if you ever want to link your work that you sell. I would support your writing any day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best Ending Ever

This entire series is five stars. The ending should be ten stars. Great story.

Rake456Rake456over 5 years ago
This was a great read!

Binged it in 2 days. Thanks for this, very well done. Sad to say goodbye to the characters, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Possible fraud???

Hey wonderful story, very captivating and great ending. There's just one point that keeps bugging me about Sam. She asked 5 millions from HBO for the first season and only reported 2.5 millions to Brian and Charlie? With negotiations and all they wouldn't get as much as a final price but it still seems as if she cheated them from a whole lot to get back at Brian...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely Captivated

Thank you so much for this entire series, I have been obsessed since I found the first chapter. Wasn’t able to binge it like some others, but it’s been on my mind for a week. Incredible story that had a great mix of sex and wholesome. Thank you than you thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic Series!!

Thank you! That gave my GF and I endless pleasure, both literarily and sexually. Please consider writing more about Charlie, Miley, et al. We are sad to see the series end!!

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

Cleanup

Strong Start. I really enjoyed the first 10-16 Chapters. The Story went along fine.

The Dirty Talk was definitely the highlight of the entire Charlie & Miley Storyline. That was excellently written.

After that Chapter 17+, it became really frustrating to read. The Sex scenes were Copy paste. The Storyline got stale. The Drama surrounding Brian was ridiculous.

Although the last 2/3 Chapters or so got better again, reasonable Story plots. Sex scenes were unfortunately ruined for me by previous Chapters, so I mostly skipped them.

Some Facts/Storyline checking.

They've been together 5 years as a couple, Miley is 25? Didn't this Story start when they all were 18? Means they're a couple 7 Years, mixed up other numbers too (which I don't remember right now).

If you were to remove a lot of Sex scenes from the middle Chapters 16-27/28 and leave the Storyline mostly intact, I'd like the Story more.

The Story itself is good enough to not have every single encounter between Miley and Charlie and or Start with Sex and drag it out over an entire page. Though you maybe should've given them a Hobby or interest they shared other than Sex (like you mentioned at some point).

the basic Storyline and the Dirty Talk from Miley (that really blew me away) really did it for me.

Added to Favorites and 5 Stars regardless of my criticism. It still was a very very enjoyable read.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Absolutely Loved it.

One of the best love stories that I have read so far on Literotica. Love the great Happily Ever After ending. Gets my 5+ star vote.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Really enjoyable read. Love the whole series my only complaint is the not all the sex scenes need to last so long. But still worth the time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More, more, more

Only one daughter? Seems like there is more to the story. Stacy and Brian was a big leap. Keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing read

I’ve read plenty of long multi chapter stories but this has to be one of my favorites of all time. The detail and story. The intense sex with the constant love. It’s enough to make a grown man cry and get a boner at the same time. Amazing job

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

I absolutely freaking ADORED this entire series. I love Charlie and Miley. They love each other so much.

Yeah there was lots of drama, but there was so much love between them and with their friends.

Keep writing!!! You are truly talented!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok by far the longest story I read while it was a bit repetitive at points it was an okay read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Masterpiece

By far the best literotica piece ever written. Can't help but reread it regularly and am impressed every time. If only it could be made by HBO like captain darkness but to racy even for them! And it would need to be EXACTLY as written so script approval like charlie and Brian! Fifty Shades eat your heart out! Magnificent story, expertly constructed.. a true gem.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

Started a comment and somehow lost it... this is the best I have read here. Really! I have paid for many, less entertaining stories. Character development, dialog, suspense (what would happen next!), love, betrayal, anger, all these emotions and more, provided a wealth of options fully explored. If you are not writing professionally you are missing an opertunetly. I realize getting published is a nightmare. I wish you the best and look forward to more from you.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a great wrap up for Charlie and Miley and Stacy and Brian love stories. It just goes to show you how true love can endure. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hypocrite :-D

"So I can get married and have babies too," Gwen reasoned.

All of Miley's teenaged sexual adventures suddenly flashed before her eyes, "Forget it, young lady. You can't date any boys until you're thirty."

LOL.... Mama going all Mama Tiger .... LMAO....

Great story series by the way

talakounatalakounaalmost 3 years ago

5 Stars, you sure know your stuff.

Brilliant.

Keep it coming.

Btrying2Btrying2almost 3 years ago

Ok I think I gave 5 stars to everyone if the stories in these two series. I could not stop reading. I spent 2 work days and most of a weekend glued to these stories. I could not stop. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why didn't they have another child? They had planned to have at least two children?

Sausage17Sausage17almost 3 years ago

I gotta be honest I didn’t exactly love this story as much as Beauty and the Geek, but god this ending made my heart melt. Im glad everything worked out for our main characters! Perfection. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was totally awesome glued to these stories

JohnCKnightJohnCKnightover 2 years ago

Loved this thank you. I've been reading on literotica for 6 months or so. This is by far my favorite series so far. The sex got into areas I didn't care for at the end, still I couldn't stop skimming forward to follow the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG, i binge-read this whole beauty and the geek + the charlie&miley storie during my vacation... i would have given 10 stars if possible... the only thing i missed(for myself) is Miley playing the dominatrix and dressed herself in leather boots more often... well written!

Barber_o_SavilleBarber_o_Savilleover 2 years ago

I must say that I have read some really interesting plots for stories. I enjoyed this very much well written, nice mix - I will definitely take that to my own stories - of career and dreams. Adding The Beauty and the Geek to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story but i would have like to see it pan out in its entirety 5 out of 5

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

At least it's a happy ending...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome!!

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

An excellent story. Lots of drama, and the characters all change over the arc of the story, but things work out for the best, a classic happy ending.

5/5

Preacher53913Preacher53913over 2 years ago

This is the second time I've read this story. I love the fact that Charlie and Milie refuse to let anything keep them apart. The characters all have matured wonderfully. Hope to see more stories like this.

ThanthThanthover 2 years ago

I skipped the sex scenes half way through the series, because the drama and story was that good. (The naughty scenes were great as well)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for a great series thoroughly enjoyed the both of them .

Cc19275Cc19275over 2 years ago

What a great series! Great reading. Thanks for the entertainment.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

I loved reading this series, brilliantly written, beautifully crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

thank you. it was so good. i am glad i started reading this, was an experience

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story thank you.I would love to see you continue the story in the future if you can 5stars for the series thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fine work. You write very well and even a dumb guy like me could follow the story. Keep up the fine work.

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 2 years ago

One of the most fun stories I've ever read on this site. Right from the begining. Sorry to see it end, but it was a good ending. Thanks for sharing your incredible writing with us. The easiest

5-😊😊😊😊😊 yet !

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous