All Comments on 'Sir 01'

by Rational_Slut

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
pcarppcarpabout 9 years ago
I like it

I liked it. I have also been waiting for you to continue the camping story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I remember my first cock. As soon as I took it into my mouth , I knew my life had changed. When he came in my mouth , it just validated that my life was going to be different. I was now a cock sucker and I was going to suck many cocks.

quietguyin_tnquietguyin_tnabout 9 years ago
Love cocks, not attracted to men:-)

You nailed it! The attraction is to cocks, size doesn't really matter. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cocksucker

I relate very well to this story. The first cock I ever sucked was 20 years ago. Since then I've sucked dozens of big, thick hard cocks.3F5B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i like

i am the same, not into men but love cock and love to be used nasty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

loved it, did not know that others dreamed about cocks, not men. I need a glory hole right now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved all the suspense

Good quality writing. Suspenseful and naughty. Loved to suck as he did. Love to be sucked, too.

JamesTasmanJamesTasmanabout 9 years ago
Hot

Amazing story. I envy all you guys that have participated in this. Still a fantasy for me.... For now.

James

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I share his fantasy

I am 62, in very good shape and happily married. But I have this never ending fantasy about getting on my knees and sucking a cock until I get a load of hot cum down my throat. I am not attracted to men but feel the need to experience the sensation of totally enjoying a cock that is not my own. This story plays out exactly like my fantasy,. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cocksucker

I too have this very fantasy, I can see myself doing exactly this, I can't wait until I find my perfect cock to suck and become the cocksucker I want to be,

GloryholejoyGloryholejoyabout 9 years ago
LOVE "Kiss the head and tell me"!

This is such an excellent and hot story...and so real! Like the author, I have had the PRIVILEGE of being mentored and trained - commanded! - by dominant older men in situations very like this! Its really remarkable how the details of our wonderful sex experiences are nearly the same, right down to the words and commands used! I, too, know the delicious thrill of being a skinny, eighteen-year-old and kneeling, completely naked, before an equally nude, much older man and being told to kiss the dripping tip of his fully erect cock and to look him in the eye and beg to suck it! And, the exquisite pleasure...the deepest thrill...of pleasuring an older man so thoroughly that he achieves a groaning, bone-shuddering climax in my delighted mouth, filling it with his thick, delicious semen! Ahhhh...for such a male lover to call you "his cocksucker" is just the icing on the cake! Rational_Slut's accounts of his delicious sex encounters with strangers and anonymous men ring true every time and never fail to get me hot and cum hard! LOVE his stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Being told to suck a cock or call a man sir doors nothing for me. However, I am a cum loving cock sucker. I truly love being a cock sucker. I like that there are many men who know this and call me to service them. When they call, they will tell me that they are hard and have a big load for me. When they tell me that, i can't wait to get to their house and take care of their needs. I also have men who like to fuck me. That is something I also love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have a similar story

My wife had been gone for about a year when I answered a man's ad. At his home we were sitting and talking when he opened his robe and said: "why don't you get down here and put this in your mouth?" And I did. I licked his belly and balls. Sucked his cock and did every thing he told me to until he finally came in my mouth.

When I got home I called him to happiily tell him that; "I can still taste you!"

I revisited him from time to time and now wished I had not moved away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good .. U make me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

U made me release loads of cum

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Great

I loved your story. I have recently learned that I love being on my knees sucking on a hard cock. My pleasure comes from bringing pleasure to the cock I am sucking. When it explodes in my mouth and I swallow the cum I know we both got what we wanted. I hope you continue to write more stories about this topic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gooey from your story.

Terrific story....I shot a load and am now consuming it, as my real life Master demands....never waste a hot load.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Still waiting

I read this story about 3 months ago and really liked it. I came back to read it again and was hoping you are going to write more about this.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Here I am again

It has been almost a year since I wrote that last comment. I am in my sixties but I know I am still a boy put in this world to be on my knees serving real men that need my services. It is a joy and privilege to be of service and take their loads in my mouth.

joeywhorejoeywhorealmost 5 years ago

Amazing looking forward to more of this extremely hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
another boy

I would love to be on my knees serving right fucking now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

This is my dream

robin48robin48over 2 years ago

nice story..sounds real?

cruwercruwerover 1 year ago

Eine wunderbare Geschichte. Tief in meinem Inneren schlummert bei mir auch schon lange der Wunsch, ein unterwürfiger Schwanzlutscher zu sein. Ich wünschte mir, auch zum "Jungen" eines richtigen Mannes gemacht zu werden.

cruwercruwerover 1 year ago

Eine tolle Geschichte. Tief in meinem Inneren schlummert bei mir auch schon lange der Wunsch, ein unterwürfiger Schwanzlutscher zu sein, und mich von einem solchen Mann zu seinem "Jungen" machen zu lassen.

cynthia0920cynthia0920over 1 year ago

Someone asked if we thought the story sounded real, well I for one know that whether the actual circumstances were exactly real or not, this experience has happened to me and the feelings and experience he went through are pretty much exactly like my first time.

I too, was a hetero guy that had developed this curiosity.

I too started to crave to want to do it but never thought I would do it

I too masturbated watching women sucking cock and imagining it was me.

I too succumbed to the need like a moth to a flame and one night on a business trip I found myself sitting on a ottoman with a male escort standing in front of me, his crotch at eye level and him knowing what I wanted and needed

He too made me tell him that I wanted to suck a cock

He too, took control of me.

He made me explore his cock and balls with my hands, telling me to squeeze it and stroke it and feel its power.

He made me realize that this was no emotionless, suck the cock and get it out of my system exercise but a commitment to his pleasure and his cock.

He too made me kiss it on the head to demonstrate my subservience.

The only thing different was he didn't force me to acknowledge that I was a cock sucker and a faggot until I was well into releasing my inhibitions and totally immersed in giving him a blow job and loving it.

Only then did he call me a cocksucker, only then did he call me a faggot, I looked up at him with a cock in my mouth and had to admit it, that's what I had become

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous