All Comments on 'Paradise Lost'

by callmesparky

Sort by:
  • 236 Comments
dmhackdmhackabout 9 years ago
Trite?

The lover has a big dick and the wife goes cock crazy? Man, I'd have to say that's pretty trite.

Oh, and the whole thing about Tony bottoming out in her... ask a woman what that really feels like. It's not sexy, it's painful.

funksofunksoabout 9 years ago
Well...

At least he didn't go to a cliche like hooking up with the boss, wanting the husband to raise the lovers child, being found out just before they were about to break up, or hating the lover but loving his big cock the husband couldn't compete with...

kdcee79kdcee79about 9 years ago
So true brother, sooo true

Been in a similar situation as Stu, just no baby making talk, & can certainly relate to the utter devastation that hits when you first find out, total blinding pain. Well told & yes, there are only so many ways a spouse can find out about their cheating partner & I'm sure they've all been covered on LW. 4 ****

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Damn

Here we go again. Stupidity abounds. Just a shame she didn't get pregnant in paradise. So in the end the cheaters moved in together and she left two weeks later. I hope she caught him cheating. What a kick in the head. Fucking worthless cunt and her asshole lover. Luckily our hero figured it out. Good revenge.

Five Stars

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 9 years ago
Good read.

It is amazing how many Shannon's there are in the world. A few nice compliments, paying 100% attention to them and then tell them how good, sexy, sharply dressed they are And how turned on by her beauty he was....they forget about their husbands and deside to cheat, but not get cought.

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 9 years ago
Good job

You hit about as many LW clichés as could be packed into 3 page story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Being a guy with a larger appedendage...

....I've never had a woman turn cock crazy on me. In fact it can be quite limiting at times.

I remember reading from a confirmed slut that one of her top 3 guys (out of hundreds by the time she wrote this) was an Asian dude with a 5" wang, well below the average. He just knew how to use it.

As for the story, well written and believable dialog with the hero regaining his pride, if only a little bit, at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Rather good tale..

Would of liked to see some more payback. Like her getting pregnant by her stud and her family disowning him. Like stud being successfully sued by Stu. Like the slut getting an STD from the stud and having to tell the doctor who gave it to her. etc., etc, etc. Payback is a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Shanon's betrayal was too quick and shallow for him not to know . . .

that she was a stupid cruel woman. She describes no sophisticated seduction at all. It was just, oh, you think I'm sexy, OK, let's fuck. Sorry for all the dudes who have gotten duped this way, but such a drastic change in character after 10 years of marriage should have been evident in other day to day behaviours, their sex life, conversations about work. Just seems like all his assurances about how close and solid they were did not bear out with how casual and quickly she threw it all away. And so easily deciding to get pregnant with the guys baby? And expecting him to believe her period started again; no sex for two weeks? Naw, her lack of respect for his intelligence and her way of thinking shows this girl is way to stupid and ditsy not to have a flashing sign on her forhead, "Stupid Slut."

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 9 years ago
Overall, not up to your usual standard

While the premise was good, overall the story felt rushed; the ending in particular.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story I gave it a 5

and to piss off the ass wipe annony!!

nonethewisernonethewiserabout 9 years ago
Can't understand why he would listen to her story

So that he could get humiliated face to face? Makes no sense to me.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 9 years ago
This went nowhere.

I like your stories, but this was the same old crap. He caught her cheating and divorced her. There is the story in a sentence. That is not really a plot. It's a sentence.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Comments

AGAIN with the “I never had another cock to compare” excuse.

So what?

You compare, hubby is better or just as good, so you’ve cheated for nothing.

Or, Lover Boy is better. Now what? You’re just going to go back to hubby and “settle”? So what was the point?

“I know it sounds like the dumbest thing I could say, but I love you more than life itself and I'd gladly die if it would take your pain away."

No, it doesn’t SOUND like the dumbest thing you could say, it IS the dumbest thing you could say! If you loved Stu at ALL, never mind more than “life itself”, you would have slapped Tony the first time he even HINTED at sex, and if he brought it up again bring sexual harassment charges against him.

“I felt his passion and lust and I knew, I just knew that I could never give him up."

Okay, they WAY it happened is despicable, but if you had ANY love for Stu at all, you would go to him, say that while you still loved him, you found someone else and wanted to be with them, and ask for a divorce. It would still hurt, but it would at least be honest, and MAYBE you could even part as friends.

And sloppy seconds and things she never gave her husband, like anal, and she expects any sympathy?

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
I guess by hearing all of the details....

... the cheated on party can feel part of the betrayal and maybe regain some control. By listening to the why and all of the details he becomes sort of a willing cuckold.

In my mind the why and details are unimportant really. The deed is done. I know a guy has all sorts of inadequacy issues and wants a salve for those wounds (I know I did) but why wallow in it. Of course for the sake of the story it's a way to introduce the sexual detail and hold the prurient interest of a high percentage of erotica readers. That stuff is of little interest to me but others like it.

I like that you stuff moves along fairly quickly. The characters may be a little two dimensional but they are fairly believable. Thanks for your contribution. I don't vote (except to give 1* to cuck stories that are not disclaimed at the beginning) but if I did it would have been 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This would have been a great read however

When you had the wife describe how she was seduced (in detail) you totally lost my attention. Please who would set through that humiliation, especially in front of another person . I mean you even described how he filled her up and took off her clothes. Totally unbelievable. At least you did not have him eating cum. Well maybe you did I stopped reading and went to the last two paragraphs. You blew it. Sorry, great read until then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
stupidity

What S with this mindless rush to get our ssoon to be ex fired

Just so you can p pay alimony,instead of hersupporting herself. Idiot

FullCircle56FullCircle56about 9 years ago
Decent Story

The best thing in this whole story is trashing her clothes before bailing out. Had to stop reading from laughing so hard. Oh and her shock in finding it. What a great scene to read. Too bad you couldn't have expanded on it somehow. Thanks for the laugh. Also thanks for posting.

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
not usually an extreme btb guy but damn

that bitch was so fucking disrespectful and then she had the gall to ask if there was anyway they could stay together?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the marriage end here

Then he said he wanted to get to know me better, spend more time with me, be alone with me, just the two of us, somewhere private."

"And your reply to that?"

"I told him I love my husband and I can't do anything to jeopardize my marriage."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

That is not the correct response from a happily married woman and a loving wife.

Given the number of Lies she has already told ... in the phone texts... the voice emails ... to her own sister ... why does stu need to know anything else?

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 9 years ago
Scene at the Divorce hearing.. ruined this

I really have no idea what the point of the final confrontations seen at the divorce hearing was all about. Going into that final scene Stu already knows a certain things about his wife how totally fuck up in the head she is.

Before that final scene ever takes place it is self evident that at this point in the story with wife has no sexual emotional and psychological feelings of her husband. Her Number one concern is not getting caught so she continues to fuck the BIG COCK and live a great life with Stu while he raises another man's baby.

Her reaction to anthony's sexual advances were completely wrong. At this point he probably should just told to shut the fuck up and walked out of the meeting

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
It was a 5/5 until the divorce hearing.

Then I gave it a 1 star. Neither his reasons for hearing it nor her reasons for the affair make any sense. I was disappointed with the whole thing. "Oh I love you and I want to spend my life with you and have babies with you; but I want to have another mans baby and do things with him I never did with you."

Anyway, sometimes you don't need to go into detail. Sometimes you can just leave it to our imagination.

Concritic123Concritic123about 9 years ago
Excellent story...

Well written with good plot development. Thanks for the effort.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I don't agree with @Whackdoodle...

I don't agree with @Whackdoodle...The meeting between them in the end showed how stupid she was, how selfish she was, even how naive she was to believe in all that the lover "sang" to her!!! To take the lover in the holidays and text him about having a baby with him, destroyed all she had!!! 4*...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cleche laiden

Let's start by saying that all comments are a matter of personal taste, and clearly this story has an audience who liked it. That I didn't doesn't change that. To my taste, Shannon is so over the top bad, she's a cartoon character. You establish her as in love and reasonably happy with her husband. Then suddenly she's a rabid cock gobbling cunt who totally despises her husband. Just as suddenly she does another 180 and loves her husband and becomes dysfunctional with regret. Totally unbelievable, the character is really crazy, swinging from maniacal to suicidal. Rather than genuine plot, this story relied on old clenches, if big cock, having the lover's child, denying sex to the husband, public exhibitions, sobbing regrets, and a clinical confession to pump the reader's jaded emotions.

It would have been much more to my taste if it were toned down to a reasonable level, and generated some plot...I was about to mention some prospective plots, but then would be another story, and these comments should be about this story.

There's a number of stories about wives interacting with lovers during the family's vacation, and for the reasons above, to me, this story is at the bottom of that list.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
!

There are a lot of good comments here. First, I have known a few women who really do love their husband and instead of getting all mushy when I guy come at them they turn into hissing pussies (pun intended)! I saw one women slap the shit out of a guy and then got her hubby and left! Yeah, he had made the old "see my etchings" suggestion. LOL! Real women who do really love their husbands cut suitors off at the knees! And, BTW, so do real men who love their wives.

And have another mans kid and pass it off?! Yeah, that does happen but usually becasue a mistake was made and "WHOOPS!, BANG!" Not really intentional. They say that about 20 percent of the kids aren't really the husbands. Maybe true, maybe not.

But it was the end that killed it. You had a 5* until the end. Why in the hell would a man want to listen to how big a schmuck he had been made? Cuckolded and then want to hear how?! No, he should have just said NO and told the lawyer that if she wanted to make trouble, fine. Do it and see what happens.

Lastly, be fair, you did manage to insert just about every cliche LW scenario into this story. You gotta take the hit one that. Still, I did give you a 4 becasue as stories go, this was better than most.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 9 years ago
Kind of formulaic

However it is difficult to be original and creative in this category. I think the seduction by the perp was credible - he went for the relationship first then the sex. It would have been more credible for the wife to blame the husband for her affair - the penitent cheater is a nice fantasy but doesn't happen IRL.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 9 years ago
Liked it

The let down was that she fucked her lover on the last night in the Bahamas, after she knew her husband had left her. If she was sincere about she would have abandoned her plans. I get the point of that last confrontation was to let the reader see her explanation of events, although she could have told it to her sister just as well.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Concur final meeting was poor authorship

The reason provided for Hubby's acceptance of a meeting he did NOT want to have was a bad idea for both Hubby AND CallMeSparky. Hubby should have hung tough, Sweetie had nothing with which to negotiate. He could have asked her to write it all out, then he would mail her a reply to verify that he had read it.

CMSparky should have left that part off, TOTALLY. If it HAD to be included, it was missing Hubby's most powerful realization; a devastating rejection of Sweetie's assertion of uninterrupted devotion. Her willingness to, in addition to cutting off Hubby during their vacation, get impregnated by another man and saddle Hubby with raising the Bull's 'cuckoo' put the 'BullShit' stamp to ALL of Sweetie's declarations.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The final conversation made him seem like a pitiful loser. All of his questions like, "what happened next" made it seem like he was gonna get a hard on or something. He seemed way too interested in hearing gory details for him to really be in pain. I just felt like he was kind of a pathetic guy because of that conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good, but

Good and believable story. I still never understand how these wives feel they can separate their lives when they will continue to have contact with their lovers.

But, please, Mr. Chagrined: consider helping Dan Turner, you broken hear character, to begin his life anew and to check back on his ex to make sure his kids are OK.

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
a good story

no plot holes. the only thing that got me was how easy she decided to cheat and how far she went. it makes me think that this wasnt the first time. didnt he say that she would spend weeks in the summer (when he was working alot and she was off) visiting her sister and going shopping. i get the feeling that he shouldve talked to her sister more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
An okay story

Fairly standard stuff. The only holes I saw were that if they got divorced she got half his Company and probably ruined it. And since he got her fired he had to pay more alimony. Even a dumb lawyer would have gotten her those things and I'm SURE her sister would have gotten her a lawyer. The rest was just boringly familiar.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
Either incredibly funny or unbelievably sad

I don't think you intended for this to be a humorous piece, but I found myself laughing out loud several times throughout this story. This is so typical of the BTB divorce/revenge fantasy tale that it seems like a parody.

This has all the ingredients of the typical mindless BTB plot:

-- The one-dimensional, selfish wife who only thinks with her private parts

-- The convoluted discovery of her infidelity

-- The wife's smarmy lover with the handlebar mustache (or, at least, that's how I always picture them in my head)

-- The unnecessarily detailed description of their affair

-- The boring details about their divorce

-- The instant shame of the wife, who realizes what a mistake she made, and how foolish she was, and how badly she wishes she could have her loving and devoted hero of a husband back

Etc., etc., etc..

You checked off every box in the BTB screenplay template, but you did it in such an over-the-top way that I can't help but think (hope?) you're poking fun at the genre. If that's the case, I award you with five easy stars.

Sadly, however, I don't think that was your intention at all. If that's true, I really feel sorry for you, and everyone else who enjoyed this story and awarded it with a rating over four stars on the premise that it's a straightforward tale.

I truly feel sorry for all the men who have suffered through infidelity and the resulting divorce process. I can only imagine how heart-wrenching that must be. It depresses me to no end to know that such men visit a site like this to read stories such as this one, in order to feel some sort of closure or redemption.

Maybe there is some therapeutic value in channeling your anger through an outlet like this, but it seems unhealthy to me to keep reliving the pain and suffering you've experienced, and repeatedly burning strawmen characters in fictional accounts of cheating and revenge. Wouldn't it be better for your health to move past it, and maybe visit other parts of this site where the fantasies are more about fun and eroticism than cheating and divorce?

The fact that so many of these stories include such detailed descriptions of the infidelity leads me to believe that many authors enjoy the idea of a cheating wife, but disguise such stories in the phony wrapper of a BTB plot, in order to gain the approval of that audience.

What, really, is the difference between this story and countless other "willing cuck" stories? Both stories feature the same descriptive sex scenes between the wife and her lover -- including the lover's abnormally-sized unit, which magically gives the wife stronger orgasms than she has ever experienced before.

The only difference is that the author punishes the wife for her behavior. That's it. And as long as that happens, the BTB crowd will reward the author with praise and five-star ratings. How incredibly depressing.

I really don't know what the author intended, so I didn't rate this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It was okay

but Shannon deserved a lot more pain than she got, and Anthony deserved a bullet in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BTW 5*****

I think a smart lawyer could explain to do revenge with job lost for a cheating wife is mistake before divorce because the husband will pay alimoney! The exception to send the cheating wife to prison, because there is not any alimoney. Revenge must be planned well! Longhorn_07's " Fool me Once" or Mitchfren's "Bailing Out" can show well.

WsdempseyWsdempseyabout 9 years ago
I couldn't possibly agree more with swingerjoe...

His analysis could be a near-exact mirror of what was going through my mind as I was reading the story. The moment that really sold the one dimensional wife trope was when she said letting her lover get her pregnant would have been a nice parting gift, since she was going to dump him, soon. I could not picture any real woman using her pregnancy as a consolation prize.

The fact that these stories are cuckold stories thinly disguised as BTB has become increasingly clear. All the elements, except for the ending, are the same. The tense uncertainty that leads to a sexual confrontation, explicit details of the sexual confrontation being given to the husband, the husband encouraging greater explicit detail of the sexual confrontation. The only place this story and stories like it diverge from the accepting cuckold formula is the end result. Here, the husband ends the marriage and punishes the wife- and that gets the story a high score. It boggles the mind.

It actually isn't uncommon for people to punish others for their own repressed sexuality and fetishes. Gay men in denial who assault gay men is probably the easiest example. I will say that at least this transference of punishment is happening in fiction, and not real life- hopefully. If you need to punish your fictional wives to feel better about being excited by their infidelities, fine. Just stop pretending that punishing the wife makes this story or ones like it anything more than an emotionally flat story with infuriatingly irrational plot points to force it forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The numbers

@ swingerjoe The wife extramarital sex fan husbands are less population than the ex husbands or (the stayed in marriage for sake of the kids) who suffered/suffer from cheating wives. And there are the neutraly readers who prefers the winner ex husband stories!

I agree in one thing with you. But I have to explain something you. The BIGGEST mistake the cuckolding stories and the other type stories put together in the LW, that the most authors compiles into shorter time panorama stories. The true good cheating wife/bride stories deal with the future of the ex husbands. The true success to find a better mate after the cheating wife and few stories go to this.

The winner ex husband is such character........the best examples are Vulcez "How Are You?" or Hardnightknight "Not Guilty". It depends on the taste of the readers.

If the LW was divided into two hubs the much interesting long time panorama stories numbers could increase.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I know it's just a story!

That being said. Maybe, the Fox News Republicans are right. I go off the pill so my boyfriend will fuck a baby in me as his prize for us breaking up. What have we come to?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
another author

who does not know what kind of story I expect to read here. E R O T I C stories and the page is called litEROTICa. please tell everybody the EROTIC point of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A newer direction

@ Anon The revenge writers should write their stories into how the ex husbands find the happiness again in the second part of their stories! It may be the cuck story fans could complain "Romance, Romance....." I think the total revenge to find a better woman than the cheating ex wife was.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

@ Wsdempsey It is normal reaction at the majority of the people to fell not well for leaving them. The average cheating woman (not desease vektor slut) will feel not well when her husband leaves her in spite of she would leave her husband half years later. He left me, terrible, he preceded me! Not honest love only self-pity and to show some positive end sight to the soon to be ex husband. However I agree to show how an ex husband finds true love again with newer woman after a good revenge can be good. The true revenge to find better newer woman than the cheating ex wife was! The most betrayed ex husbands suffer long time trust issue to women and to find newer better wife after a cheating wife is a good genre for the authors.

Cuck story fans could be angry.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Only

In the USA 10-15% of the kids in family originate from other biological father as the husband! So wife who wants baby from her lover is not 0%.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A mixed bag.

There were a lot of cliches, and it was over the top, but some are giving the author a harder time than is deserved over this one. The wife being caught making googlely eyes with another man in line to board a plane was at least unusual. I haven't seen many stories where the wife and the bull have the husband unwittingly pay for a getway for the two of them by thinking it's for he and his wife to connect.

As far as her wanting to be impregnated as consolation for the break-up...I think it was pretty clearly supposed to be a lie. After all, according to the text message she was sending AT the resort, she admitted she could never give him up.

As for the difference between BTB and cuck stories...nobody sees a difference between the comparatively vague description of her affair, and the detailed blow by blow, complete with creampie eating by the husband?

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Could you have been more perfect?

Or her more evil? I doubt it. Thanks for writing 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Belongs in Non-Erotic

I agree with the comment that there is nothing EROTIC about this story. It doesn't belong in this category. It is a tale of anger, divorce courts, lawyers, hatred... Nothing remotely erotic in any of that.

The author's writing is fine. The story is told well enough. But it just isn't EROTIC.

I'm sure that all of that makes it quite popular with a lot of readers of this category who seem to want to only read about anger, hate, revenge, death and destruction. Their idea of EROTICA, I suppose.

avidreader123avidreader123about 9 years ago
Lot's of anon comments

I hate anonymous comments. Every negative comment is probably the same person posting multiple times.

Thank you for the effort to produce a new approach to finding out a bout a cheating wife. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This was if u think about it a poor story!

I tell you why this was a poor story. A big cock doesn't equate to super orgazmins, it is to stupid to be real ,meeting the assistant principal and falling for his bullshit line. Going on a vacation and taking your lover along, getting addicted to his cock and having super.orgazmins and loving your husband at the same time , oh yea even planning on having your lovers kid . It's only a story but not a good one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not the same

In a good BTB story the ex husband finds a better woman than the the cheater ex was.

In a cuck story the cuck husband eats the creampies from the same hot wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This a wacky to do do story,.

If you can believe this author trying to pass this of as a cheating wife story. It just to unreal.! Then she tells him all the detail s of their infidelity so he needs more pain. Get real! And to get her fired would open the door to alimony payments. Plus she is entittled to half of everything in a no fault state since they were married ten years. I cannot see those who read this story giving it so high a rating. The author has a lot of improving to do to make this story work. She must be a total flake. I cannot read people's minds but after hearing that the wife killer Peterson want to hire a hit man to off the prosecutor I ask myself why . He is already convicted murderer and what in his mind would be the point. Crazy world.

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

Despite the arseluk anonymous who gave you nasty criticism, I enjoyed the story. It was as you stated in the beginning, fiction. It also is possible, unfortunately, to happen. Good writing and reading, sparky. Cheers!

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherabout 9 years ago
Good but...

could have been better. I liked the story line but the guy could have done more damage instead of leaving his wife there with her lover. Oh and Anonymous = @ssholes.

ACP45ACP45about 9 years ago
Anon orgazmins

First, it's orgasm. Second, the truth is often considerably more bizarre than fiction and sometimes less believable. My first wife and I parted ways 30 years ago and I can assure you that even a daytime soap opera would have rejected the plot as being too far out in left field to be believable.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 9 years ago
A cold story and the meeting at the lawyers was crap

There was NO purpose for their final meeting except for her to chronicle her betrayal and completely humiliate him. NOTHING she described had any value except to show she was a slut who loved getting fucked. She wasn't really sorry, just telling her story. Why should he bother to listen?

The rest of the story was mostly about the mechanics of the discovery and the divorce. He says he is upset about things but he sounds clinical about it, like he is reading someone else's story. Even during her big story he just keeps telling her to "continue". Why? Why doesn't he just tell her to shut her whoring mouth because he is ready to twist her lying head off her slut body?

Despite the fact that he dumps her, he's a wimp in allowing her this final, disgusting humiliation. Yuck.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE LIGHT AT THE END OF A TUNNEL

signifies night-mares in Technicolor TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
a sad commentary on formulaic writing

every possible cheating wife stereotype was used.

but, at the end, we are left with no happiness for the ex husband, nor are we particularly distressed about the ex wife. My only regret is that not enough happened to the seducer. his humiliation should have been made more public. (maybe it was, we just don't know it from the story)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I liked it

Mostly because my first wife left me, wanting a 'separation' while she 'found' herself. Instead, within a few days she found herself on a coworkers cock. I know, because another of their coworkers is the wife of my best friend. She could heard them talking, their plans and trysts out in the open where they could be heard by her. And this was the woman who assured me, when she moved back home, we'd finally start that family we'd been talking about over the past 6 years, she'd stop taking birth control while we were apart. Good luck on that!

The minute I heard, after being invited to dinner at my buddy's house so his wife could tell me, I went into action. Between me and three close friends, we had just about everything they did covered. Jo was supposedly staying at her whore sisters house and the reason was because Lisa, her sister, would willingly cover for her. She didn't like me and I didn't like her, mostly because she was a cheating whore while she was married.

It didn't take long, as verified with 4 different camera's, to see Jo was actually moved into Tom, her coworker, house. Like the story, both WERE in education, however, they both were teachers. How dumb can you be, they rode to work together, at together and rode home together. No only that, but their drapes and blinds were left open but easier than that, they enjoyed much of their fucking while standing in his hot tub.

I gave her a month, but don't get me wrong, as soon as she spread her legs, actually, even kissed him, we were done. But during that month I watched and recorded each of her calls, she learned quickly I wasn't going to call her, she left me, and they quickly slowed until the end of the 4th week, they were only the whole week. Taking everything we'd found on video to my lawyer, she just smiled and I swear, I saw her rub her hands together. Since Jo hadn't stopped by the house since leaving, even once, I put our house up for sale. It was mine, I am a contractor and had built it for us while we were still engaged, on a small lot across town from the school. Nothing was owed on it and I priced it for a quick sell.

Over the next three weeks, I heard from Jo once and that only because I wanted to tweak her nose and called her sisters house looking for her. Of course, she was in bed asleep, even though I was watching her at Toms house at the very instant. Chuckling, I hung up. It must have bothered her sister I called because I watched as Jo answered her phone and after a few minutes of talking, she immediately called me. If my love hadn't already been dead, I would have puked while I watched her through the video lenses as she talked with me while bent over the hot tub edge and fucked from behind. My lawyer loved that one, you could hear me talking while I was zoomed in close enough to see his cock being slid in and her mouth moving as she spoke with me. The judge, I assure you, was horrified.

My house sold on the 16th day after being listed. Not promissory, but that is when I had the check in my hand. I had another piece of property out of town about 15 miles (this is Texas!) and had started clearing to build and already had a small single wide trailer on it, so I had somewhere to live. Both my crews had dropped everything else and were working together in order to provide a house for me, asap. I love those guys...

I did quite a few things within 24 hours. One, I boxed her shit up and loaded it on one of my flat bed trucks. Then I split our joint accounts, she couldn't get to my business account, and opened a new one with only my name on it. It was split almost exactly in half, she got the extra penny. I took her off my insurances, closed out our two credit cards after paying them off but left her phone on until the end of the month. My phone was a business phone and I couldn't change that. But I did block her and her sisters number.

When everything was ready, it had been 7 1/2 weeks since she left, I waited until she was at school on a Monday and my guys backed the flat bed up to Tom's house and dumped everything off. I guess I should have told them to stack it, but didn't even think about it. The best thing was that even though we are in a drought, my guys were worried about Toms lawn being so brown and turned on his sprinkler. I guess they didn't notice it reach well past her belongings.

The server parked across the street from Tom's house about the time they should be getting home, together. When they arrived and stood in shock at Jo's soaked belongings on his lawn, the young man walked up to them and served her with divorce papers and alien of affection to Tom. From what I understand, her phone was blocked from mine, she jumped in her car and raced to where we used to live together. I always wondered what she must have thought when she saw a young family with a Uhaul truck unloading their belongings into 'her' house.

While they were being served, at the same time I had my crew stopping by a few houses, with pictures and video of the love birds. I certainly didn't want anyone blaming me for our breakup. Her parents, grandparents (who I adored), her sister and brother, Tom's parents and finally last but not least, their place of employment, the local school district and all 5 school board members homes. My secretary who is also our computer guru, compiled a long porno featuring the love birds and after building an X rated porn site, uploaded it to the internet. Where she did it from I'm not certain, she assured me however, it was the same one delivered to everyone else and no one could trace it back without a lot of time and hassle.

I didn't see her that evening, nor the rest of the week. The guys told me she was camped out at the office, apparently had plenty of time, neither her or Tom seemed to be working, she was waiting for me and telling everyone I'd made a mistake. Joni, my secretary just laughed at her and said the mistake was all hers, I'd rectified mine. No one would tell her where I was just that she was supposed to do as was laid out in the paperwork, get ahold of my lawyer. After three days, she finally stopped coming and I was given the all-clear.

My lawyer was pissed when he called me. The whole town had somehow found out about the X rated site and he figured I was in trouble. The minute I explained who I'd sent the video to, that anyone could have posted it online, he just about died laughing! My soon to be ex had been calling him nonstop trying to learn where I was living and wondering why our house was sold. After explaining I could sell my own house and go wherever I wanted, she finally got her own lawyer.

My lawyer played hardball. She'd been cheated on it seemed and really hated cheaters, of both sexes. I didn't show up for anything, Jo however did, expecting to find me and talk me out of what I was doing. It seemed, they had both lost their jobs and Tom was out searching for a new one, but I was keeping a sharp eye on that. His payback would be long lasting. He knew me, we'd grown up together and knew Jo was married anyway.

When it was over, and the judge made his decree, our accounts were split 50/50 just like I'd already done. She got nothing of my house or business, they were mine coming into the marriage. We had no kids so no child support but he did award her alimony, $250 per month, which was fine with me. She was to get it for 3 years, no longer and if she married in that time, it was stopped. Since Joni told me the website was averaging $1250 per week, it was perfect! I was pocketing a grand each month after her blood/cunt money. Our town is pretty good sized, about 15K and it was easy to avoid her. I traded in my old truck and bought a brand new F350 and tinted the windows so she couldn't see me inside if she happened to figure it out.

On the day of our divorce decree, I celebrated by taking my entire crew and their spouses out to dinner and drinks. Although I was able to write it off as a work expense, it was actually my upcoming settlement with the school district paying for it. Although at that point I hadn't received it, I had settled for $250K. It wasn't about the money, it was about fucking them both over. Neither would work in education if I had anything to do about it. We were all having huge steaks and alcohol was flowing freely. I was seated in the corner, 'enjoying' my freedom from a cheating whore when Joni tossed a bun toward me and nodded with her head. There she was, Jo and Tom, walking in, hand in hand. That surprised me, I understood that she had left Tom and moved in with her sister.

They were seated away from our section but where I could see them both and they could have seen me, if only they had looked. Although our marriage was over with every T crossed and I dotted, it was still painful to watch her interact in public with her cheater fuckfriend. They seemed to talk quietly but didn't act as new lovers do with soft touches and caresses. I assumed because they had enough of that at home. I was becoming more and more sad when Jo moved her hand just so and something I forgot dawned on me.

I stood and walked directly to their table and both their faces were surprised, but where Tom turned beet red, Jo's turned white as a ghost. I never said a thing, just took her hand in my own, looked deeply into her eyes, as I slipped her wedding ring off and into my pocket. She had been all prepared for me to say something but instead, I did what she least expected. It had belonged to my Grandma anyway and I would return it to my father who loved seeing it on Jo's finger.

Jo jumped to her feet after bursting into tears and ran from the restaurant. Tom stood and before he walked out, stuck his face into mine and called me a cocksucker. I told him he was a cheating cunt that preyed on married women and not very quietly, told him I'd make sure he never worked in education again. Then I leaned in close where no one else could hear me and whispered, "And one of these days Tom, when you least expect it, when your life is at its happiest, I'm going to kill you, you fucker." When he was about to walk out of the restaurant, the whole place burst into applause!

About a week later, Lisa, her sister, waylaid me at my office when I was preparing to head home to my trailer, my new home was almost finished but it would still be a couple months. She was angry with me, screaming and calling me every name in the book. My question, once she stopped to catch her breath was simple. "Who cheated, Lisa? Also, if she hadn't cheated, would we still be together, happily married?" That seemingly took the wind from her sails and she effectively imploded and agreed it was her sister that destroyed our marriage.

Then she told me Jo had been admitted to the hospital the night of my confrontation. She'd jumped from Tom's car when he was driving at 60 mph and tried to impact a bridge abutment. She'd failed in her suicide attempt and other than a couple broken ribs and a leg, along with cuts and abrasions, she really wasn't badly injured. Lisa asked if I would go see her. I told her no way, but she finally wore me down.

When I got to the hospital, I found Tom nowhere to be seen and Lisa admitted, he hadn't been in to see her since being admitted. I sat and looked at her sleeping, wondering how we went from me at least, being madly in love, to me looking at an ex wife in the hospital. Over the next years, I was happy that I stopped in, it ended up meaning everything to me.

Jo awoke when Lisa shook her hand. When she noticed me sitting there, she burst into tears, sobbing quietly. Once the waterworks began to slow, the instant she looked at me, she began crying again. Admittedly, I didn't feel sorry for her, but didn't relish anyone being in pain, even her. Then her nurse stopped in and when I saw her, time stood still! She fussed around Jo and after making sure nothing was amiss, she left, but not without giving me a second glance! I saw on her nametag her name was Kim Amburgy and there was no ring on her left finger.

Jo asked Lisa to leave and close the door, she wanted to talk with me. I sat quietly and listened to her apologize, she didn't mean for any of it to happen. When I asked, she admitted when she left the house after requesting a separation, she planned to fuck Tom, but only once to see what he was like. She admitted he was a little big bigger than my 7 1/2" but it was the 'naughtiness' that made it so good. When she asked if there was anything she could do to repair all the damage, I just shook my head no. Then she wanted me to stop by and see her again, so I agreed.

I stopped by everyday for the next week until she was released. By the time she left the hospital I didn't need to go back, Kim and I had already had two dates and seemed to be really hitting it off! I was there when Kim wheeled her outside to Lisa's car and she burst into tears again when I kissed Kim and told her I'd see her for our date that night, a Friday.

Within 18 months, Kim and I were married. Over the next 7 years, we had three children and I was surprised, her body bounced back from pregnancy nicely! Our new home was everything we could have wanted and the kids have been growing up out of town.

Jo? She never did teach again, although she searched even out of state. She ended up staying in our town, rarely even dating and still lives with her sister and works at a spa as a receptionist. Tom?? He looked everywhere from work but when I found he was applying or had been hired, somehow they would receive the tape of my ex and him fucking along with the paperwork of them both being fired for fornication with pertinent info redacted.

Me and Kim? We couldn't be happier, I have the life I always dreamed I would have had with Jo. But now, I know life is perfect!

JounarJounarabout 9 years ago
some good but lots of bad as well

Was a decent enough read up to their final meeting in the lawyers office and then it went down hill bigtime. Hubby needed that meeting like a hole in the head and wtf did she think would come out of it?

Shannon proved she had zero love or respect for her husband so her being that broken up over getting kicked to the curb considering the shit she did and had planned just doesn't gel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I think this author would have been much better off not talking about other stories-

being all the same. I was looking for something different and found one that was all the same. The same trite BS that's in all mediocre LW stories, right down to having the lover's baby...puke!

I probably wouldn't have judged this so harshly if the author hadn't given that intro but as I see it, this is worth a 2, no more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not a very bright spark

neither the wife nor the author. Great premise to start with, leading everybody to beleive that you were going to break the mould and then more or less copied and pasted from a selection of stories.

artykay63artykay63about 9 years ago
is it just a coincidence

that sparkie1070 favourited call me sparky's story?

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

OOAAOOAAabout 9 years ago
Excellent writing!

Excellent writing!

Althought I prefer the happy endings with mutual satisfaction of the cuckolding, I have to congratulate you for your excellent story.

Best regards

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years ago
Thanks for the tale.

Like JPB you were in and out quickly.

I have some thoughts.

I do know it isn't very pleasurable for a woman when a man 'bottoms out'.

There is a toxicity to infidelity that i suppose men and women experience. They say the newness of an illicit affair releases the dopamine that gives the process its thrill. That seems to help explain the irrevocability of the adultery I guess. Shannon's explanation, excuse, fits the paradigm. Too bad for Stewart.

Alas Harry was right. From my reading confessionals never occur where Shannon's did. In fact they often never occur at all.

Good story. I had fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OK, it was a less-used version of the "I saw them together".....

...cheat, but that's been done. The "resort fuck" cheat has been done, the "I want your baby for hubby to raise" cheat has been done, the "it was exciting and I just couldn't help myself" cheat has been done, the...are we getting the point yet?cit goes on for another 20 items that combined with the above, make this one of the least unique stories on the site......

That said, there were still some compelling components. He was steadfast in pursuit of the divorce and his response to her every attempt to "work it out". Frankly, she caved a little too fast and it rubs a little wrong that you put into the "shocked into realization and totally devastated" cheater zone. I think most women that had dropped that far would demonstrate far more arrogance and defiance.

I say this, because initially, that was what I got. It took nearly 4 months for her to decide that what we'd had was pretty good. Of course, by then, I was so burned and angered, I spit in her face when she started bringing up the stupid-ass notion of "working something out".

As I turned to leave, I laughed for the first and only time in what eventually became over two years and then shouted, "You want to 'work something out'? Only if you like to watch, bitch!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Could have been an excellent story but the husband realised the cheating way too fast, tony should have befriended stu to make everything easier, a couple of sex sessions (i mean, literotica is about "erotica"), for example on the beach (nudist or not), on a jetski or waterboat, partying and fucking shannon next to passed out stu. he could have realised everything later on... i wouldn't listen to my wife telling me every detail about her affair with another man, which husband would? too fast, wasted potential, 2 stars for the baby making sms

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ive been there

A few years back I felt that same pain when I took my wifes cell phone with me by accident. I got to know the other guy that day. I chose not to end the marriage and gave into the same begs of Shannon. The other guy was brutal when she broke it off with him. He told me of other affairs, one with a coworker I knew which she denied but I never believed her. Nothing like seeing an arrogant jerk throw your wife under the bus. Women like this live for attention so I gave her the option to open things up but she couldnt live with me sleeping with someone else as well. People driven to cheat tend to be very jealous. Ive had issuues these past few years over all this which drove me to cheat myself. When you feel inadequate, you search for a way to feel adequate. She did find me out and I was happy she did so she could feel the betrayal I felt. The sad part is she never lets it go. I stay because we have a family and the thought of her being a single mom is terrifying. Id like to keep the screwed up people in this world to a minimum so I stay for the good of the kids. Like Stu, I never felt the same about the woman I loved once I read those messages. If she directed effort like that towards me things would have been completely different, but I was just some turd making a living.

cpetecpeteabout 9 years ago
Its a STORY!

and a good one. A nice little mix of sex, betrayal, revenge, intrigue and fun.

thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why?

Would you sit there and listen to a blow by blowjob of the details of her fucking around? I realize it's a story but do cheaters really do this or is a denouement like this a writers shortcut? Would a cheater really think that such details would help the offended party forgive them?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
Decently told with the requisite sordid facts, but zero suspense or mystery

The cheating couple were so blatant, the clues were all but slaps in the face for any person with a modicum of self awareness. The story does have the ring of truth but not transcendence where the cliches are left behind , if only briefly. I liked it, didn't love it.

This author has potential to make a deeper connection with his audience to join the Loving Wives writers of the first rank. I wish callmesparky good luck in that endeavor.

IGotYurWifeIGotYurWifeabout 9 years ago
Stupid Shannon

"Then when Tony decided to come I thought letting him give me a baby would be a wonderful going away present for him."

Paraphrasing Saturday Night Live: Shannon you magnificently ignorant slut ....

Well crafted tale!

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Mr.Grey, will "see you now".

What a couple of dopes, its the guy in line at the airport. Lots of ways to get revenge here. I might of just left for any reason, "I'll be back" in some amount of days, and never return of course. Sad really.

HmunsterHmunsterabout 9 years ago
Stealth Cuck Story

Agree with @swingerjoe and @Wsdempsey. This is a very thinly disguised cuck story wrapped in the barest of BTB trappings.

No real man would sit through the wife's "explanation" let alone ask for additional details. And no woman who professes to love her husband, would tell him all those details. Nor would she then have sex with her lover all night after knowing the husband has found out and fled home and she's oh so "devastated" about it.

Can't stand disingenuousness and this story is exactly that. Trying to get a high rating by not being upfront about what you're writing. Not going to work.

1*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
enjoyed it

I think it's more than stupidity that's her problem. Thanks for the offering.

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
Oh yeah, she loved him so much...

What a crock of shit. Raped, drugged or a one time drunken mistake, never to be repeated; and I might believe she still loved him; this, no way.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
I tried to read it again...

And was so offended by his willingness to be humiliated again that I quit. The ending really did ruin the story. Masochism is not attractive and the BS of not signing unless she could humiliate him again was a major turn off.

ken philipsken philipsabout 9 years ago
GODAWFUL!!!!

Pure unadulterated BTB pathetic shit.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
the only way

The only good reason for him listening to her story of the affair would be to record it for use in the lawsuit.

Anything else is masochism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I liked it.

She was a bitch but the author made it clear that there had once been something very special between them. Well written

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 9 years ago
1st Page...

The first page of the story had a very good start. It was building up quite nicel with small clues, situations of a wife having an affair.

Why does the wife's lover always have a massive cock and the poor husband has just a normal on !

Also in her confession in the solicitors office would she described how fantastic a lover he was, and she fucked him one last time before leaving to go home. Then there was the conception the on of the child. Would a wife be that stupid to get pregnant by another man on a 2 week holiday and pass it off as her husband's !

A BTB story with typical ending !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really sad about this story, there is no btb just a betrayed wimp running away

the wife in this story is a brainless ditz. She is to stupid to even consider having children to pass her genes on. The husband is to much of a wimp and masochist to have children. And the brainless cock really isn't even a man. No characters to identify with or to feel sorry for, all were losers from the get go,

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Re-Reading

Just wanted to refresh my memory before reading MattressThrasher's "Paradise Lost Redo", and had a further thought:

She supposedly has all this "love" for Stu, yet she was planning on having him raise another man's baby?! You can't even LIKE your husband and do that!

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
So glad there aren't women this dumb in real life

Women like this only exist in fiction, which is good. Someone who is dumb enough to not see the irony in the belief that having a child with someone is a good "going away present" couldn't have pulled the wool over her husbands eyes as long as she did. I can't think of a more permanent way to keep someone in your life. Getting pregnant by a man is a bigger guarantee of keeping him in your life than marrying him. Even if he is an absentee father he is still a ghost of your past that haunts you every time you look at the child's face.

If he (the husband) honestly thought that he had a perfect marriage to someone who thinks like this then he either wasn't paying attention or is dumber than she is. There is no way that there weren't any signs of flaws in this union.

I originally liked this story but as I re-read it I can't see this happening in real life.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
@me too

I'm doing the same thing. The question is, why does this tale need a sequel, or redux? I guess I'll find out.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Damn

I meant re-reading. Me too.

ha

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Cuck story well written

This wasn't paradise lost, and the name of this story isn't really of any consequence. It was well written but not desirable reading material for myself. It probably belonged in the fetish category as well. The characters were cartoonish and the plot was no mystery. I wish the author provided a warning so readers wouldn't waste their time. Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I gave it 5 stars...

... It was a good, believable read and needs no "redux". Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved It!

5 Stars, Short and Sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a super presentation

I am older than dirt. I have heard directly several stories as written...thanks 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And Anthony's still alive...why?

Piss poor ending to this sad tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There is nothing "trite" about a divorce.

Especially not to the people involved. These stories may be fiction, but if you were to ask around you'd find real people that could plug their names into the stories. In real life nothing surprises me. So while this may be a fictional story to you, I guarantee you someone, somewhere, lived out this nightmare scenario. Keep that in mind before you label someone's life as being "trite".

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Well done!

Stu's actions would have been my first thought. Her desire to meet with him so she could confess everything was beyond fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what was the point

of their talk at the end? they were divorcing anyway, why would he want to know the details? not really realistic. and let's not talk about the whole cheat-trip, early-period bs. also for all her whoring she got away too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"callmesparky?"

"callmecucky" or "closetcucky" would be more accurate

1*

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
SOMETIMES WHAT YOU'VE GOT

and how it ended is all you can get (legally) TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5***** !

One of the most wonderful and skillfully written story !

Only I feel sorry for the anon cretins whom put you down. It's only jealousy and degenerate's opportunity to put down superior intellect to their own, or they can't read !

Sorry,sometimes you have to put out with lowlifes.

Good luck in your endeavors. Your avid fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
same story different author

I read another story exactly like this one a few weeks ago. it was identical up to the part of the husband leaving. in the other story the husband realized the wife was trying to drug him when she came back from the lobby because she gave him an opened bottle of water. so he acted like he drank it and got sleepy. then when she left the room he followed her and videoed the cheaters. It was a better more fun read. So I wonder who plagerized whom.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
@Anonymous "Same Story"

I believe that the story to which you refer is Paradise Lost Redo by mattressthrasher in which he acknowledges callmesparky's story. Everything above board.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pointless

Do not write again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
dumb

I hate it when cheating wives tell their stories like they are writing to penthouse. When the wife starts detailing every kiss, lick, suck, etc....all realism destroyed. A real person would minimize their transgressions, even if they were being completely honest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous