All Comments on 'Auntie Maureen fucks her nephew Ch. 02'

by fantasyboy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nephew Fucks Uncle

I would like to see the nephew fuck the uncle in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not believeable

This was not a realistic story,,at least it should have been believable...i do think incest happens and its a turn on..but this story was not as good as many i have read,sorry,just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too much to believe

Story is spoiled because it's just toooo far-fetched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A Bit of a Stretch

Pretty good story, but the flow made it seem rather hard to believe. Also, is there a reason the two people closest in age, the nephew and Kerry, didn't have actual intercourse, just more extreme stuff?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
luv u auntie Maureen

shes seems to be devastating,i would love to bed her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
family fucking

add seen where you and uncle fuck and suck each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story man

very nice story, hope u make other like this one

zme1004zme1004almost 10 years ago
loved the story

I loved the story I came 3 times just reading it. and I love the story about aunties because I have 3 of them that are smoking! I wish I could have what this story talks about but the one aunt I have went through her pantie drawer and found her 2 dildos and I have never found her porn collection but she has a few crotch-less panties! I love them and to see all her sexy panties! I love smelling the clean ones and cumming in them, I get turned on just thinking about her BBW shaved pussy! it just sounds so good I wish I could find her sexy pictures and maybe find her videos! I would watch them everytime I got horny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

what a bunch of scum of the earth animals...couz never did fuck Kelly...

JhMcKnJhMcKn10 months ago

I enjoyed your story and will probably read more of them. I enjoy watching women piss, especially standing up as my alcoholic mother did outdoors from time to time. Hairy pits and legs are also another favorite of mine as I se no good reason a woman should shave those parts of her body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous