All Comments on 'Prototype F-96 Pt. 05'

by NemoHoes

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

It would be fun to get all of Bill's lovers over for a sexy orgy while his friend is gone and then have something go wrong. At least it would give the story a better conflict to keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Still has it but long waits!

Well, your stories still hold interest for but this last installment, I can definitely tell you didn't have the heart in it like you did for the first 3 chapters. You have written some great stuff though so I will definitely be looking for your stories. I would like to see more about those volleyball players and younger characters in the stories. (NEW) I hope I can see that in the next installments. Do you think you have other stories in you, as well? I am hoping that you will write more in this category but perhaps new characters and stories can get you into the writer's space again. Good luck and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is very close to a favorite fantasy of mine......

.....so you kudos for offering something as hot as this.

I waited until tonight to read the series, so I could comment overall.

I would like to see you continue, but zi would greatly appreciate it, if you got editorial help from one of the volunteers in this forum.

The reason I say that, is that each of your submissions has a fairly consistent issue with both grammar, usage and spelling. It isn't too annoying, if taken in small doses, but after reading all 5 parts, constitutes a nearly aggravating problem.

So, I suggest finding help, as I believe it will boost acceptance of your stories, make them easier and more pleasant to read, and will more effectively engage your audience.

In other circles, shoddy editing are considered a mark of an author's abiding disreect for his audience.

Since I do not believe you feel this way, I can only imaging you are not otherwise motivated to use any of the widely available and free spelling/grammar checkers, or perhaps you are depressed. If so, I hope you will see a doctor and that sorted out.

Good luck. Looking forward to additional F-96 adventures. Perhaps you could explore some addict all stuff with the teacher.....like she gets preggers with his baby and wants him to move in with her....she OK with him fucking the others, as long as he keeps her busy enough.

Soon he sees how difficult it will be to keep up with ten women and decides to get help.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for your series. One of my favorite. I've read hundreds of stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Side effects

TBH I fell like this is going too well. There needs to be some bad side effects of the remote

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The one thing that could go wrong.

You could go dry for ideas and the story ends abruptly. Please continue this story line it has so much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Closure

Hope you find motivation to pick this up again.

C_frommnC_frommnover 3 years ago

I see you haven't been writing for awhile. But if you ever get back to this story. Maybe he can get a Harem going with Dana , Beth, and a few select others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All men and women strive for normalcy which is perverted by our medium of porn.

This is why the longer erotic stories fall apart unless it ends up in some sort of monogamy or alternative worldview (futanari harems are normal, incest is normal, polyamory is normal, etc).

Most of the keenest writers understand this, and hence why many of by them mature into normie writers or people and stop publishing to sites like these.

junkkillerjunkkillerover 1 year ago

no matter what others say, the story was perfect and well-paced. It didn't feel rushed, and the "ending" was serene and beautiful. I hope there's more, but I'm satisfied with what you served us. Thank you for writing this story.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

I hope we chapture 6 some day

contestwinnercontestwinner7 months ago

Always loved this series. Would be amazing to see more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous