All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 15'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Great reading...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this chapter. It was great reading and easily worth 5 stars.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

mammoetmammoetabout 9 years ago
great again

please hurry with the next chapter, every day looking for the next one and not seeing it with the new submissions is a BIG bummer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
outstanding!

I like this series. Its a fun read and well written! I look forward to more surprises as the story develops. Thank you for the time spend in developing this story

dmg43dmg43about 9 years ago
NOW

it's REALLY time for Bill Hardy to be brought down....LIR should dig up ALL they can on him & expose him for the world to see what a GIANT ASSHOLE he really is.

I still feel he's behind the exposed hot tub pics & I STILL feel he would make a good butt buddy for Bubba in jail.

WRITE FASTER PLEASE!!!!

cliuincliuinabout 9 years ago
A great story

It's a great story , every chapter it's more amazing like the one before .

Steve's group is something what the world needs , an utopia, and Bill Hardy is so full of shit even his eyes are brown .

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
Can't wait for thenext chapter!

I so enjoy reading this continuing story with all of it's twists, turns and drama...immensely entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
promotion and medals

steve should be promoted by now.rewards are in the navy too.great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
universal health care

This story reflects the same BS as in your Ukraine story. Do you only watch Fox News? The author, and a lot of Americans, remain ignorant of the fact that most all industrial countries have universal health care - free medicine, and that the US is the most expensive place on the planet for medicine, and ALSO ranks last in health care amongst wealthy nations. Here's that communist rag, Forbes, explanation: http://www.forbes.com/sites/danmunro/2014/06/16/u-s-healthcare-ranked-dead-last-compared-to-10-other-countries/

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 9 years agoAuthor
We have a joker that insists

that health care in Ukraine and Russia beats the hell out of health care in the US, and is cheaper. This is laughable. Who leaves the US to go to Russia or Ukraine for better health care? It could be cheaper as it is often non-existent. Google healthcare in these nations for yourself. I just found this;

http://www.rand.org/pubs/conf_proceedings/CF124/CF124.chap5.html

but try for yourself. Anonymous makes some very strange claims.

Sniper014Sniper014about 9 years ago
Great story

Readers remember that this story is only fiction and that the writer can tell it anyway that he wants to. In fact a grenade only has a 4 1/2 second cook time from the time the pin us pull and it goes off. So even if Steve was able to get it in the air by the time he throw it back it would have exploded. I like the way that it blow up the car.

Knowing that it us fiction I take the story they way that the writer intended it to be taken. Read it for enjoyment and leave your political beliefs to yourself.

I agree that the time line us not correct but I still like the story. You are in training with the Seals for a year before you get sent to the teams. Steve bring a full lieutenant in the Navy means that he had been out if the academy for over five years.

Just keep the story coming. I like it and I will continue to treat it as fiction and a great love story between a guy and his girl and his friends and family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent chapter!

HDK,

As usual, an excellent chapter. Thank you.

Sniper I liked your comments but HDK wasn't far off of the 4.5 seconds.

At 60 mph which is rather easy for many people to throw, a projectile will cover just about 30 feet a second. The car was roughly 50 feet from the crowd according to the story. So let's leave it at that distance. It would take slightly less than 2 seconds to fly the full distance. Since our hero caught the grenade and immediately threw it back at say 90 mph (he is a super hero after all :>) ) It would take slight over a second to get back to the speeding car. So we are somewhere between 3-4 seconds. Add some more distance and time to pull the pin and throw and we are near the 4.5 seconds. So HDK might be off a bit, but not too much.

So HDK fess up, were you lucky or did you work this out?

I'm seriously enjoying the heck out of this story. The politicians and folks being as we expect and the good guys being as we would hope. Can't go wrong with that.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks!

When I started reading this there were only 3 views...which goes to show the power of HDK and this story, as by the time I finished there were 2461 views and climbing.

HDK, thank you seems such a little reward for the time and effort you put in but it's all of got until you pull part 1 and 2 offline to sell. I'll be at the front of the line...

I continue to look daily, sometimes hourly for the next chapter!

Thank you!

C

dozendozenabout 9 years ago
*****

I know that at 76 I am probably losing my memory, but every time that you post a new chapter I have to reread the last one in order to fully enjoy the new one.

gv1horsegv1horseabout 9 years ago
As always THANK YOU

Once again you have delivered an excellent chapter. parts of this chapter hit very close to home in a comical way. It seems that Steph, Ashley and myself are the only ones not getting laid. Hmmm now that I think about it again maybe that is not so comical from my point of view. Other than that I love all of the turns and twists in the plot that you have developed.

HDK you are the best thanks again and keep writing, PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great - as always!

This chapter is welcome. The waiting is really getting to me. It's nail-biting time again. I know it takes time to develop your ideas - but the suspense is torture!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful!

If you were ever to improve on this story at all... It would be if you put illustrations of Steve and all the beautiful women throughout the story. I remember the illustrations of beautiful women in the old playboy magazines of the 50s & 60s. I think it would make this story even more perfect... OldMarineVet Ron R Wood

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Enjoyable Action/Love Story

Whew!! Just finished reading the entire series in every spare minute I have had over the past 4 days after running across the authors listing by chance. Without a doubt, while not the typical short, intense sex based Literotica story [which I am not knocking!], before I had finished the first piece I knew I WAS HOOKED!! Had to force myself to stop reading @ 3 am last 2 nights just to get some sleep. Had hoped I would still be at it tonight, but alas, I got to the last published piece before 9 pm.

While I see some reviewers have voiced some picky comments, I choose to agree with the reader that `simply enjoys it as a good piece of entertaining fiction', as I do and not worry about fuse timing, some military procedures, or the inconceivable characterizations that there are politicians that could even think about screwing a voter over for personal gain. While I found the authors style does show some repetitive tendencies that would be removed by a book publishing editor, they did not materially detract me from enjoying this story and its ever growing cast of (lovely) characters. As the story lines have expanded to be a world wide enterprise, its fun to see how it plays to the tensions between the protagonists and antagonists. And, how some of the questionable characters in 1 installment grow and learn from being exposed to `honest Americans with Integrity and Honor'. And those who can't, well, I would just say, "Don't Piss Off, Gwen or Steve". :)

While waiting for the next installment, I guess I'll just have to go back to #1 and refresh my memories of how Gwen and Steve met (and proceed Onward). Move over Romeo and Juliet, here comes Americas Royal Couple.

Waiting with bated breath for the next episode! These are so much better than the old Saturday morning Movies I attended as a kid but @ a month between each?

Keep writing Harddaysknight!!

openeyes2openeyes2about 9 years ago
Really Good work

I love your stories. There is a real warth to the characters you create. Please continue with the story when you have time. Thank you

dmg43dmg43about 9 years ago
WHY

don't Gwen & Steve get ENGAGED????????

THAT would stop all the "boyfriend/girlfriend" talk!

I mean after SIX years doesn't that seem LOGICAL.......

dmg43dmg43about 9 years ago
43 days

and no new LIR chapter.......WTF!!!

Do you plan to finish this story or have we all been wasting our time reading this far & hoping you'd finish this.

Time between chapters gets longer & longer......

BTW: Gwen & Steve can be engaged as long as they want. I KNOW they want to wait until she graduates med school BUT THERE'S NOTHING WRONG ABOUT BEING ENGAGED.......you can STILL wait to get married!!!! SHEESH!!

WRITE FASTER PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
retirement?

have you retired? this is a loooooooooooog time between. sincerely hope you are not ill

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 9 years agoAuthor
Not retired.

I sold my home, and then my second home in the past few months. I packed and moved twice. I have moved to a new city and have started a business and am busy and stressed as hell. I hope to resume the story once life becomes "normal" again.

rockyjohnrockyjohnabout 9 years ago
take care of yourself

good to know you are not retiring and leaving us hanging. understand being stressed as lost the love of my life after 60 years. consider arobics and a weight routine for and hour and half three times a week. does wonders for the mind and body and mine are old. ha. the lose and stress wlll always be there but use the excerise to help cannel it. I even have a dammit doll.

dmg43dmg43almost 9 years ago
MAYBE

writing the next chapter of LIR would provide some stress relief.......

Ani100Ani100almost 9 years ago
Good luck

With your new business and moves

gv1horsegv1horsealmost 9 years ago
Happy for you

I am glad that you are ok and just a little stressed I'm sure that most of us who are your fans would love to know about your new business if you care to share. in the mean time I will patiently await the next chapter in this fabulous story. Gary

dmg43dmg43almost 9 years ago
HOW IS

chapter 16 coming along? Ready anytime soon?

Doing something fun (writing # 16) could be a VERY good stress reliever......

just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE, PLEASE!!!

Please tell us (me) this isn't the end. This story is absolutely amazing. I had already read all that there was a few months ago, and I just spent 3 days reading it again. I sincerely hope that we get to see Gwen become a surgeon and she and Steve have children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter when will it arrive?

Great job waiting for MORE! Ch 2 is basically just what ch1 need more great reading and even better story and lead star development. Can't wain for more so had to come back just to ask.

dmg43dmg43almost 9 years ago
5-28-2015

Despite stating that he was going to continue this story, we haven't seen a NEW chapter in 3 MONTHS.

Last I heard from him was he was working on it & also planning future chapters......

THAT was well over a month ago.......STILL NOTHING!!!!

Guess we can just write this one off as NOT being finished.....

DISAPPOINTING!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

I just finished he "Lady in Red" series. I am in awe of your skill and imagination. The sheer effort of writing such a long and convoluted series are beyond my comprehension. I join a 70 year old Marine as a 70 year old sailor with a salute to your work. Thank you Mike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Love this portrayal of a group of young people helping to promote America and not just sit and twiddle their thumbs. I hope you are continuing. I look forward to reading your stories.

gv1horsegv1horsealmost 9 years ago
I need help

Hard Days Knight I love this story so much I have now read it 5 times. the help I need is for my sanity. I have been checking this site 3 times a day to see if a new chapter has arrived. I understand the complications of starting a new business and writing at the same time. Can you give me an idea when you may be posting a continuation of this story. Then I will stop checking three times a day and try to get on with my life. I do not like to be pushy or disrespectful to you and your craft, but like so many others I have frustrations and for once they are not with my kids or my wife who died 7 years ago. Please can you help me. Gary

mammoetmammoetalmost 9 years ago
ditto

not 3 times but daily

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Also waiting with bated breath!

I was checking daily, but other commitments cut into this. Regardless, I check frequently every week. Having done the 10-12 hour days for many years, I now enjoy a 6-7 hour workday [some call this Retirement :) ] and am now re-reading the entire series for the 4th time, hoping the next chapter will be posted before I get to the end. But I recognize your still on the daily grind and doing it in a new environment. Here's wishing you great luck and fortitude in your endeavor, because the sooner such settles down for you, I believe your fans will be rewarded with the next (and many more!) chapters of these inspiring characters.

You've done well so far. Keep up the good work!

And for those who are also waiting, be patient. It isn't the easiest task to write an engaging story.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
this chapter provided some stunning visual images

It would have been fun to see the concert.

While not for the reasons implied by Bill Hardy, in answer to the question at the very end, sadly, yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
just wondering

Is Steve Hammer really Buckaroo Banzai???

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago

Did Paul come back as Superman?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The answer to Hardys last question

Is yes. In america you can buy anything from firearms, to political appointments, to wars in your own country.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why

Why hasn't Steve rammed down Hardy's throat,that Gwen saved the ungrateful twats life?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How

How could Hansen have watched the concert an hour before it was going to be shownin the US.?Also where did Pete show up from in Paris,he wasn't in the party that left Sparta.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Flawed

Flawed.Children still being treated out side the orphanage ,twelve hours after the attack,negotiating to buy the old hospital from its owners when it would be government owned,like wise the bombed orphanage site.Also he needs to revisit the timescale of the rehearsal day.Just to help him,their are only four hours in the morning and then four hours after much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn't really like the very end.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Guys like Hardy are very comparable to Al Sharpton and Benjamin Crump. They will ask for help then turn and bite the hand that gives it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes, or like a Don Lemon or Rachel Madow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7089 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories