All Comments on 'Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 01'

by Dee_Purple

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I want more

Don't keep me waiting !!!

tw_holttw_holtabout 9 years ago
congrats on your first story!

Such a naughty mommy Amanda is. Can't wait to see how wild and crazy she gets in the next part!

cindylynn34cindylynn34about 9 years ago
nice and naughty so far

not sure if i want amanda to get sexual with her son .. maybe he can wank to seeing mom getting black bred ... i know she has already stopped taking her bc , she just cant help it , the thought of becoming pregnant by black dick..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The best

Really good plot. Enjoying it big time.

Prolong the suspense of the son not finding out right away. Amanda could get tattooed in a secret place , get nipple rings, cornrows in her hair, a sexy undershave haircut.

She could go on an african safari with her son and get fucked without his knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hard to believe but Dee P. did miss at least one cliche

Yeah it's almost as if this author had a list he was working from and he just checked them off as he went along... He did miss at least one and it's my favorite:

he, the lover, would have turned pro but he wrecked his knee, shoulder, hip, etc playing college ball.

There was one rather unique quote from her: I'm paraphrasing... she knows her husband doesn't care about her, and she knows that because HE WON'T LET HER GIVE HIM A BLOW JOB. that has to be one of the strangest things I've read in quite some time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice

Wow nice story

Will6969doWill6969doabout 9 years ago
Great story

I'm wondering how long will it be? And, which way it's going? Will Eddie step up and be her solo lover? Will Eddie become a sudo black? Will she turn her son's ass into another cum buck for black cock?

si491161si491161about 9 years ago
Great story

Love the way this is going. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice Story

Good story, thanks for the post!! Looking forward to the next chapter.

bdholmesbdholmesabout 9 years ago

Hotttt story...make it only thru page 2 before blasting-off! You sly sexxxxxy woman! Looking forward to seeing you post more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

So instead of her concentrating on her MARRIAGE she just turns into the cliched slut for a black man? its your first story yet you couldn't come up with something original? 1*

tktommytktommyabout 9 years ago
Future post?

Hope to this story continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My wife maybe Amanda

Like the story a lot, very well done. It may not be fiction. sounds like my wife's experience. My wife Kris became addicted to black cock and I liked it.

she met Jay at a club that specialized in black guys and white ladies and. before the evening was over she was sucking him off in the front seat of his car. Soon she was the queen of his backseat and she was fucking and sucking him on a regular basis.

He then had her come to his apartment where he introduced her to his buddy and they both took turns fucking my lil black cock slut and then the card party where she did Jay and 4 friends one Friday night. 5 black guys in one night in all positions she said she was sucking or fucking somebody all night and cumming on all that dick.

she told me about it and I liked it so she added polaroids for my enjoyment and for about a year she was the black cock queen of the eastside of Indy.

all things change and Jay got married and etc etc and now she is back to being your regular grandmother, I stil have the polaroids and sometimes we roll them out and sexually reminisce

If the bbc is good the white girls will become black cock sluts for sure,

sandmanbobsandmanbobabout 9 years ago
Awesome story

I loved the story. When will Chapter 2 be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Story sucks

Two stars. Barely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Classic Good Erotica

Wonderful work. Don't let the trolls drag you down! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome Work!

PLEASE, Please, please continue the story!!!

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FUCK'N A THAT WAS SOME GOOD STUFF

A solid first try 5 star!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Very Nice!

I just started reading this series: Amanda's Path to Discovery. Great start! I'm looking forward to reading the rest! Keep up the good work.

mbuck071 (Rockhopper)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

Make her wear sexy heels, black men love fucking sexy whites in heels

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Very hot

Great first chapter, can't wait to read more, I see me in you. xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

Loved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So Much Promise!

This story is very hot indeed. I love Amanda's metamorphosis.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 5 years ago

Very good so far (apart from the anal/scat), but I don't like the way it's going. I hope that this thing with her son turns out to be a red herring

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 5 years ago

Liked it a lot (apart from the anal/scat), but I hope this thing with her son is nothing more than a red herring. I came here for the interracial

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oooooooh!

God, I like the way this is going! I'm just 21, but I already know this is me in a few years! lol I am soooo addicted to your writing; it's well-paced, and you just 'get it'.

Kacey

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmmm...

My first guess is the author is a man masquerading as a woman. The plot has male perspective and it's written in male language. My second guess is the author would like his white wife to do exactly what the story depicts, and probably a lot more. Judging by the author's name, I'd guess he's a Baby Boomer. And finally, the bio caricature of the blonde woman looks a lot like his wife. How'd I do?

mariusmauvemariusmauveabout 2 years ago

One of my favorite story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The first half of the story was the best, as mine was the same, yes, youngest finally off to school, empty feeling, big house, dull sex, blah job, etc. Then one night away on a "girl's weekend" sipping a Manhattan, I met a guy in a restaurant's bar and had my first one night stand. It was a OMG, this is happening moment, the sex was ho-hum but I was cumming knowing it wasn't my husband's cock in me! My ticket to nirvana thus became having a FWB relationship to satisfy my occasional itch; once with black man. The second half of the story was not interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love this story so much I have read it over 50 times over the past few years. I wish you'd come up with a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. The first several pages described many white, suburban wives to a T. They’ve been sexually neglected and under appreciated by their workaholic husbands. Their children have just left home. They are bored with their daily routine and want some excitement. They are middle aged and desirous of simply being desired – sexually.

Every unfaithful wife’s story is unique however, you captured the psychology that is involved. Your description of Amanda’s slow but steady transformation into a black cock whore was spot on. Really she just wanted to be appreciated, she just wanted to please a man sexually and she just wanted to feel like a sexual being!

When my wife reached that point she started going to clubs and coming home late. Our sex life had already dried up and we were sleeping in separated bedrooms, due to my snoring. I would occasionally check the dirty clothes hamper. It only took me a few sniffs and licks to know that she was fucking other guys.

I knew why she was doing it and I even felt like she had every right to do that. I just kept going into the office, making the big bucks, and enjoying my work. After about five years her erratic schedule settled down and I knew she must have got ‘fucking’ out of her system. Then, she stated confessing to me what she had been doing and, that reignited our sex life! God it’s been great every since!

For my wife, her favorite part of your story was the following, “The second fuck was in the living room on the couch as she rode him to orgasm. Seeing family pictures seemingly stare down at her as she fucked her black lover was an experience seared into her memory. She longed to repeat it.”

My wife once told me that having sex in our home with her black lover was so taboo that she orgasmed the minute he stuck his cock in her!

Great story! You are a gifted writer!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 - Stars!

EricaSmEricaSm2 months ago

I am so jealous of Amanda!! 5*

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 1 month ago

Inexperienced, hot milf, cum swallowing, deepthroat, anal, dp, BBC, cheating wife. What else could you cram into one story. I can't even imagine. I'll keep reading to find out. Very erotic presentation from the first suckoff behind the club to almost getting caught by her son at her own home, the cock craving Amanda will stop at nothing to get her desires filled, and of course, her holes. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDee_Purple@Dee_Purple
913 Followers
Married white wife and mother, expressing my secret side in my writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES