All Comments on 'Goodbye, Miss Granger Ch. 01'

by blin18

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TerrytheTravelerTerrytheTravelerabout 9 years ago
Good one

I was delighted with the idea of her growing up the spitting image of her screen heroine. The crushing actions of Alan and Rick really made me wish for the ability to administer the broomenema curse. Looking forward to lots more chapters.

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

And another promising start. Can't wait to see where you take this one.

HuntingtheVaultHuntingtheVaultabout 9 years ago
How did I miss that one the first time around?

'Bazinga' I got. Craigie-Waigie I missed until this time; bad enough, given my affection for the Langoliers.

But missing *Alan* and *Rick* in a Harry Potter related story? There ain't a facepalm hard enough for that one.

staceyshackletonstaceyshackletonabout 9 years ago
Excellent story

Hi,

I just wanted to comment that I thoroughly enjoyed the way you conveyed the raw emotion in the latter half of this first chapter. An excellent opening chapter for this series, and I'm looking forward to reading more on where you take this, and whether there is any redemption for her wing-girl...

asianToyasianToyabout 9 years ago
Girl Writers Rock!

Wow... Great first chapter!

Developing characters is so important and so often neglected by most writers here. You, however, really do a great job letting us see inside and feel who these people are.

BTW I love a good phrase that gives you and insight into who the character is, and with this one you did a great job: "It's possible that I orchestrated it; I don't remember ... okay, I DO remember, but I'm not telling."

To me it says, 'clever, fun loving girl, witty and knows it (which is cool)'.

I can tell you love your characters just as much as me. Thanks for the first chapter!

asianToy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great writing

I love your phraseology and the style. Keep up the good work

csltcsltalmost 9 years ago
What a great writer.

Made me sad.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Interesting Idea!

Wow. This seems like a really interesting idea. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!

rod43rod43over 7 years ago
Great start

Really looking forward to the next chapter.

Your anonymous troll is a snake in the grass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Technically

Your Anonymous is not a troll, except for the undeserved one-bomb, he is an asshole. I realize it's a minor difference, but it's good to get these things right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous