All Comments on 'Yours Ch. 06'

by BackyardBottomslash

Sort by:
  • 229 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2 in the morning

finally my messed up sleeping schedule done me something nice for once...this might be unnecessary flattery but I learned more about writing reading Yours than I ever did in school. Thank you for the update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it

I loved this chapter. Continue with the great work :3

Maybe we could see a straitjacket being purchased for little slut in the near future? Wouldn't mind a bit of playful denial. just an idea haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So happy

I love this series and I was so excited to read chapter six. I can't wait for seven!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my favorite series on lit <3

you can't even imagine how happy I was to find this updated this morning ! SO GOOD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS SERIES <3 n ow I'm sad I have to wait again for the next chapt ;( , thank you again , amazing chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Twist

Wouldn't it be interesting if it turned out that Rose gets off on humiliating people and it was actually her instigating everything against her brother.

unfairplayunfairplayabout 9 years ago
Amazing!!!!

I have been checking in for months and it was so worth the wait. Steven is such a compelling character. One of the best stories I have ever read. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!!!

Loved your stories! The dynamic between Steven and Jessica is amazing! Maybe it's the hopeless romantic in me but I really really want Steven to realize he loves Jessica. I mean it's obvious right? He just always repressed those emotions because of what Jessica did in the past but IMO, he's starting to fall for her. I do hope they end up together in the end. Please write chapter 7 ASAP! Please???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Finally

This is my favorite story on this entire website, has been since I read the first chapter like two years ago. Waiting so long between chapters is agonizing, and I check for updates way more than is needed. I'll be truly upset when it ends, so you should keep writing it for a long time, but, like, ya know.. faster :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yay ch 6.

I really enjoy the fight that Steven is having with himself between the feelings he is having for Jessica and the abuse that she did to him when they were kids. Really happy to see this chapter come out, I've loved this story ever since the first chapter. Many more pleas!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

I love reading this story. I like how more of their past is being brought up. It really adds to the tension for me as a reader to see Sir agonize over his feelings for slut knowing some of what she did instead of just knowing the effect it had on him. Also, I can't wait for him to confront Rose. If she keeps pushing she may find out that slut wasn't the only one he hated.

P.S. I am not saying that any incest should take place.

P.P.S. I wouldn't be surprised if deep down Rose or slut wanted to be more than friends, but that is probably just my imagination getting away from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm really starting to dislike Rose

My sister was the victim of bullying when she was younger, and as the older sibling I often took on the role of protector. I absolutely hated the people who bullied her, and I know what kind of effect bullying can have on a person. To think that Rose chose Jessica over her brother is so weird to me. And the fact that she still doesn't get it is so infuriating. I understand that she probably doesn't know the extent of it and she has a very strong personality, but most of the time it just translates to callousness. She gets annoyed when Steven stands up for himself and doesn't just follow her around, and she doesn't really listen to or care about what he wants. Someone needs to knock some sense into her. Jessica, on the other hand, is aware of what happened, feels bad about it, and genuinely cares about him.

In regards to everything else, I really love the way their relationship is progressing. And I loved the scene in the park. I had been hoping that you would explore Jessica's exhibitionist side after hinting at it in Chapter 4. I feel like everything you write has a purpose, like every subtle hint will come back in some way, and I love that aspect of your writing.

I really hope Steven shares the pictures with her at some point, I'd like to know how she'd react to that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BEST

Well, I certainly don't know you but I would like to tell you that you have just crazy writing skills. This is my second comment in 5 years and I just want to say that please consider a career in writing. I would be glad to read any of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting

This is an interesting story--plenty of characterization, a real plot line, well crafted dialog and narration.

Two things bother me, however: 1) The things Jessica has done to Steven over the years have been sadistic and bordering on sociopathic; 2) The profound betrayal by a twin is a huge aberration.

Steven's proclivities can understandably have been shaped by the constant abuse he has suffered, but how are you going to explain away the two things I mentioned?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks for providing me with more to ponder

I can not express how much I love this story. I feel so attached to the characters. Your writing style is so immersive, and the dialogue is so insightful. I look forward to every chapter! If you ever consider getting published I would be the first in line to buy your book. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NIce chapter

Don't worry this chapter was great as always. I certainly have been surprised by the exhibitionist twist but it fits the story perfectly.Pardon my poor english Anyways thanks for a great valentine story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesum

This story is very very good... but truly i wanna as;-)k you why you dont wanna make money from this story???

But i dont understand steven... i mean i have been bullied when i ws a child nd d guy who used 2 bully me d most is my frnd now.. so he can surely get over jessica tho thank god noone pissd on my bag...

And believe me gals don do nythng just out of pure cruelity so evn wen i try to rationalize jessica actions, i cnt...

call me prejudiced but i really want steven nd jessica 2 b together in a valid relationship.. but rose shud really stop nagging him...

Sooooooo gooooooood story... it made my day... :-) ▶

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthabout 9 years ago
You have a gift.

This chapter was well up to standard for all of your other posts. Your writing is crisp and clean, and your sex scenes are absolutely fantastic.

But, the best thing are the characters. Steven, Jessica, and Rose are all wonderfully realized.

Take as much time as you need to write. This should be fun for you too.

Thank you very much for your efforts. I know this was probably about 60-70 word processor pages.

All the best

NT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazed!!!

This is fenomenal! I love the story, the characters, sex scenes! It's all really really great! You don't have to worry how it is with the rest of the story because you fit all that wonderful! Please continue! Don't make us wait another six months for sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
.

You're pretty good at writing dialogue. The conversation actually reads like how people might actually talk in real life. That's something a lot of authors have problems with... Their dialogue is almost too well thought out to be realistic

Nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
jessicas pov

I love your stories about Steven and Jessica. I cannot wait until the next chapter comes out. The dialog is realistic and I love the way you describe Stevens thoughts and emotions. And the sex scenes are amazing. I think that one day you should do this story again but from Jessica's point of view. Can't wait for the next chapter.

JENNISAJENNISAabout 9 years ago

Another story of a selfish man who abuses a woman in love with him.

Even though she was a bitch he is just a emotional blackmailer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
As much as I liked it...

It seems that Steven is really just using Jessica for sex. And poor Jessica seems so infatuated with him to the point that she doesn't realize what he is doing is already abusive. Didn't the main concern of the BDSM community is safety? And the previous anon is right. It seems to me like an emotional blackmail of some sort. ~You will only get to keep me, if I can abuse the shit out of you~

I know Jessica was horrible to him years ago, but what he's doing right now, playing with her emotions, manipulating her for sex seems really really really CRUEL. Borderline sociopath.

Don't get me wrong I am one of your early readers as I've been hooked to this story since Chapter 1 but after 6 chapters, it seems like Steven is just really in it for the total humiliation and degradation of Jessica. I hope to see more GENUINE comforting, loving acts from Steven. Because as of this moment, he really sees her as nothing more than a f#cktoy. Also, I do hope Jessica realizes that D/S thing doesn't mean that you will totally degrade yourself for someone who doesn't give two sh#ts about you. Maybe we can get Steven a little competition (one who will somewhat infatuate the lead girl?) so that he'll realize how badly he's been treating Jessica.

LindsubLindsubabout 9 years ago
Another rambling...

...review! Hopefully at least a little more structured and helpful than usual. I've read the story twice on my phone, and finally have a little time to put together to take and make some remarks since you asked (which was flattering, thanks), so here are some thoughts.

I think you continue to do a good job on the slow burn front as far as emotional commitment *between* the two of them, since of course it's been rather open from Jessica since some point in ch 1-2. But I mean that Steven's gradual shifting perspective, and the trouble he has with it given what has happened in the past, is believable and interesting to read.

On a more negative constructive criticism level, I think you're approaching or perhaps even have passed the point where keeping whatever major event that went on in Jessica's past harassment (hazing, torment?) of Steven in the dark starts to weaken the story rather than strengthen it. You've gone into some detail about some of the things that have happened, and that was sadly in line with the sort of cruelty both adults and adolescents can exert on one another when they've got something twisted going on, and some measure of impunity. It seems pretty clear to me that Steven became enmeshed rather tightly in Jessica's perceptions of her own family troubles, as tied up as they became with shame, with manipulation, with control and repression, and power wielded indirectly in the things she has seen and heard between her mother and father. I don't think it's unlikely, given what she revealed about her past thoughts of him when she was younger such as the way Steven helped her learn to swim, that she once had some affection for him. Probably at a point when she was too young for it to be a significant romantic affection, but it wouldn't be surprising. Throw in the realization that her mother cheated and had a very...materialistic and grasping attitude towards marriage, and that her father became angry enough to become so hostile about it, well, that will fuck with anyone's head, especially if that anyone is their daughter right when she's beginning to learn her ideas about sexuality and relationships.

But that said, it's beginning to feel forced, the way Steven and now even Jessica reference but never directly address whatever big bad happened. It even gets mentioned openly sometimes, and much more in terms of thoughts happening in Steven's mind. That whatever it was (and I suspect it was pretty awful, given that Steven still stews so much over it and Jessica clearly feels such guilt) has instilled such conflicted and powerful hostility makes a lot of sense, and it's believable. But in terms of the structure of the story, keeping it under wraps feels like a tease-and not the good kind;) I admit to wondering: have you even thought of what this event was? No shame if you haven't! Writers dig themselves into holes all the time, after all.

I think that is probably my most significant criticism overall of this chapter and this story as a whole as it exists up to this point.

-----

Hmmmm. Rose. This I don't remark on in the same way, since it's a new event in the story, but Rose's determined obliviousness is beginning to feel less authentic and more genuinely strange. Is there an unreliable narrator here, and Jessica was much more clever about keeping her past hostility for Steven a secret? Or is Rose really as determined to just slap a coat of paint on the past and continue on? I suppose in truth that's not so out of bounds in terms of portraying human behavior, but I think there is a risk that if it continues too long as the status quo it will become implausible: either Rose appears *too* absurd in her committed obliviousness, or Steven's control finally snaps and he lets her have it as well. 'Lets her have it' is troubling, since wanting it to happen often indicates some implausible and self-serving portrayal of a character, but at this point she seems just really wrong and Steven really victimized. I am curious to see how things will turn out on that note.

If you're teasing things with a whiff of sexuality here and there between Rose and Steven, it's cleverly done and I applaud you for it. I'm not asking for that to happen-as someone with a brother, yikes!-but from an erotica reader's perspective I appreciate the wickedness in teasing readers who may want it;)

----------

The sexuality between Steven and Jessica remains really powerful, and the erotica on an erotica level does as well. It remains steamy and exciting and *ahem* well worth a re-read for this reader at least, and clearly for others:) I'm afraid I can't be as helpful ( ? ) in criticism for that, I'm sorry! Someone better acquainted with an authentic BDSM relationship would perhaps be a better source for that.

-------

The gift giving, especially as it was instigated from Jessica, was well portrayed. I think it fits her character very well. There's some sneakiness in there, in the way the words would press against Steven's skin as he noticed, in the way it was a meaningful gift that *could* be portrayed as innocuous or at least non-romantic, but there is also plenty of wiggle-room in there for something with more depth which I'm sure would please her. But I appreciated the way she could have (I believe she did) come by her cleverness for the gift honestly. Such an inscription could have been one that was offered, and a quality wristwatch does hold a place of a gray zone.

Steven's thoughtfulness and perverse relish in *his* gift was well done for the way it matched Jessica's gift in consideration, but approached things from a much different direction.

--------

The park scene was well done on the level of erotica, on the level of the way it showed consideration and planning on Steven's part...but the way it *also* showed some serious risk-taking and danger that was, in fact, pretty goddamned unwise and dangerous I think...but fitting for an adolescent swept up in a relationship he doesn't have a firm handle on (ahh, perverse irony;) ). It's not the same sort of mistake as striking her in anger, but I hope perhaps between the two of them they will come to realize that public sex can be, goodness yes, a delightfully wicked thrill, but geeze some precautions are in order!

------------

I hope you don't take the remarks of some of your reviewers too seriously about how awful Steven is, or how weak Jessica is. It seems clear to me that they have only given the story a casual read, if they've even read all the chapters. There is room in this story, if you decided to really run it off the rails, for it to turn out that they are right, but I would be very surprised if that happened. There is an element of twisted behavior and abuse between them-largely on Steven's part right now. But that is balanced, I think, by the fact (it seems like a fact right now, since both of them accept it) that Steven's willingness to rely on Jessica's emotional need to keep her coming back to him is counterbalanced by the broader context of their relationship, when 'emotional abuse' was much more overt and from the other direction. That along with the fact that Jessica has apparently realized (grown into?) a relish in sexual masochism and submission means their remarks are simply ignorant, I think.

I look forward with a lot of pleasure to the next installment. Thanks so much for sharing!:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hmm

I love what you write!

I do not think that Steven should change in any way. Someone who was treated so badly the whole childhood will not just love his tormentors.

As you nicely put it whatever she does she cannot change what she did to him. He probably loves how she behaves right now. But this is not her whole person. It is only a small part. That's why I think he will probably never love her. Only this little part of her, what she willingly gives, that's probably something that he would hold onto some time longer.

Love, caring, comes from something.

But if the tree is rotten, what could possibly come out of it?

After the scene with Jessica's ex boyfriend I do not think that Steven is somebody that just gives in on getting pressure. Not even if the pressure comes from his sister.

As vividly as he remembers the past, it is unlikely that the tree will loose any of its rotten core.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very good story. Hope the next chapter follows soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I've been waiting so long for this chapter, and I was not disappointed!

Your characters are so well-rounded and believable. It's so easy to connect with them and feel what they're feeling. I can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Another great add on to an already amazing storyline. You form your characters exquisitely, and do an overall great job with the story. Please write the next chapter soon!

fabionoelfabionoelabout 9 years ago

This is one of the few series that I actually enjoy as a whole. Great characters, dialogue and the sex scenes are phenomenal. Can't wait for the next chapter.Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Finally

Anal yes he is finally fucking that ass of that slut.

there were 2 moments were i thought this would turn into a incest stories what wouldt be bad when the he and his sis where shooping and when his sis was drunk at home pls consider

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Sorry, was too busy enjoying the story to notice anything wrong with it. Not that there was anything to notice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Didn't see a problem

I didn't think there was anything wrong with this addition to the story line. I didn't find this series until chapter 6 came out and went back to read it all from the beginning. Good reading, well written, and interesting. I hope you'll keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Write quickly

You need to write quickly dude. I mean 1 chapter in a year is just way too less. Apart from that this is an awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

I have enjoyed reading your story, and I was eagerly waiting for this chapter. Please don't take so long for the next instalment. I can't wait to see how you manage to get Jessica to submit to the full possession bit by accepting her Master's right to use her anally. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Some thoughts

The bully thing that it has going kinda sours it to me, the bitterness of it all. The way she bullied him and that it remains unresolved for him and for her too. Shouldn't she open up as to why she bullied in the first place? Her cruelty is too uncalled for and gratuitous, and leaves all this chagrin in between them. I hope it gets resolved until the end of the series. I hope either she or something gets through to him, and he can let go and that their intimacy becomes less off-putting. He's full of hate, and if it becomes about revenge for him it will be a lame conclusion to the series. He should either forgive or if he can't, then forget and move on, like he started doing but with deeper relations. It was nice when he started open up to her (the only one he actually ever did open up to) and come out of himself, a nice development for the character, which in this chapter you further engaged, but which by the end of the chapter was a little set back, with him taking back as much of the hope as he was giving her. But spite all that, it is one of my favorite series, and I am happy that you updated another chapter. Hope my thoughts can be of use. See ya

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
let rose join the fun

just imagen how awsome it would be if rose and Steve dom the cute Jessica that would be so great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
:)

Truly an excellent story. I totally see why people try and steal it as it's so well written. I look forward to the next update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Explore your characters!!!!

This is one of the few stories which I never get tired of reading again and again..

The plot is well crafted and there are plenty of characters for you to work with.

As much as I enjoy the dynamics between Steven and Jessica, I would also like if you can dedicate some pages in your further chapters for the other characters.

You had portrayed Steven's self discovery during his encounter with Mike quite nicely.

The same goes for the Party Scene in Chapter 6...

Keep such offshoots coming often as they keep the story lively.

These are just some of my thoughts.

Hope to read the next chapter soon... Good Work!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great as always !!

Been following your work since the beginning. You'll never hear it enough, it's just great! Deep, complex, lively, I feel like I know Steven and Jessica, you made their characters so real. As for this chapter, you've done a wonderful job, I could imagine every scene in my head like it was real ! Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic as always

Best story on literotica, interesting and unique plot characters etc. This wasn't my favourite chapter, but I like how Stephen is developing a real emotional attachment to Jessica. Fantastic development of characters. Looking forward to where you take this in the future!

PS. I must have read and retread this story almost 10 times!

CassbyCassbyabout 9 years ago
Love this story!

Love this story can't wait for the rest!

DegreysDesire93DegreysDesire93about 9 years ago
Don't ever stop

I was so very excited when I saw you had added another chapter to this story, I had all but given up hope. I have loved every minute of it, and look forward to reading more. Keep on writing, you are very talented at creating a story and keeping it's consistency as well as the interest of the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

I only found this story recently, through a plagiarised repost of earlier chapters, but I am thankful to whoever did that because it allowed me to read the whole story.

Regarding the recent chapter's quality, I personally felt that it was mostly perfectly fine, the only part that felt a bit weak or out of place to me was the parts after the park date, just seemed weird for Steven to act that way, but of course you know him better than I do.

I also agree with a previous comment that the mysterious event in the past when Jessica took things too far has been prolonged a bit log by now, I expected it to be brought up or revealed in this chapter, or for it to maybe never be revealed.

My favorite part of this chapter was definitely when Steven took photos of Jessica blowing him, it was incredibly arousing and the details were wonderful, I'd very muh appreciate more scenes of that kind (I was somewhat disappointed that there were no pictures taken of Jessice's mouth full of cum, or several pictures of the process of Steven pulling out of her pussy, with his cum dripping out and onto his dick as he holds it at her entrance or something, but that may just be me) as I have a fetish for smelling and fluids. (I'm a bit surprised there has been no scene so far of Steven pushing Jessica's head down so she can really take in the smell of his ballsack/etc., and no watersports have been featured either since piss is generally seen as degrading, but you probably know more about BDSM than me, but the comment about Steven's plan to use more tools made me look forward to that at least, while holding on to the hope that smells feature more as well.) (It also seems to me that Steven has been really preoccupied, that hasn't even been a titjob scene een thoigh with his size I imagine Jessica could also fellate a couple inches of his while giving him a tijob, but that's not THAT important to me, so it's just a little observation.)

Regarding the characters, the party scene was fun and felt believable, the same for the shopping scene. Lissie and Pauline are both cuties, and I wouldn't mind a smaller conflict with Lissie being attracted to Steven(if that is indeed what you were hinting at), or another appearance for Pauline, or maybe someone else from Steven's past who he got along with well. I also definitely wouldn't mind Steven fucking Pauline(that "looks sexy on you" comment, unf) and/or Lissie(her behavior and comments during the party were a bit suggestive to me, at least) or even Becky if her relationship with Frank really is just one of siblings, or hell since I have no problem with incest I could appreciate Steven fucking Rose too if she got redeemed somehow before/during it, maybe because I sort of miss the marvelling reactions at Steven's size(since it's my fetish and recent comments on it before the park scene were mostly more objective than sexy to me) and because Rose knows he's not so "little" anymore, but I don't think that is the direction you want for this story to take, and I understand that, so I won't be expecting that with too much hope (or at least I assume the thing about Jessica "not minding" it if Steven sleeps with others was just a submission thig and will never be made reality, that's how it seemed to me).

Regardless, I hope your real life problems keeping you from writing let up and you will be able to continue this story more, I will be looking forward to it if you do!

les7699les7699about 9 years ago
Another great read

loved this one as expected! can't wait for chapter 7, really hope you have then try anal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

You got amazing writing skills,great details and story keeps flowing. Eagerly waiting for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't stop!!

I agree with some of the other reviewers..... Please don't stop. I started with Ch.1 and just finished Ch. 6 and This was one of the better stories that I've read on Literotica. I'd enjoy reading some more sequels to this project and I'd like to see what you do with Rose trying to generate more GF/BF action between Jessica and Steve.

extremystiqueextremystiquealmost 9 years ago
I'll be waiting.

You should feel entirely confident. This chapter was as good as all the rest.

I'm looking forward to more. But I can be patient...usually. :)

Thank you for a lovely story.

PlegamansPlegamansalmost 9 years ago
Excellent chapter as always

You should be very confident about this chapter. I like how you are building the path towards more closeness between them that could lead to a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship rather than the master/slave they have. He gets far too much carried away with his punishments (lets hope she is not ending in ER and he in jail;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!

On of the best lit stories ever. Looking forward to enjoy next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

If the gag affected her so much, a dental gag throat fuck would be something I want to see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story. I hope you post next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Waiting for more...

Will be good to see where they stand a few years later when all their teenage issues are behind them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I need help!!!!!

This story is amazingly hot but for some reason I can't picture Steven clearly, and it's so frustrating when you reading the story and try to picture what's happening and the main guy is a blur. Could someone please give me an example of some famous person (celebrity) of who Steven possibly looks similar to so I can put a face to this awesome character... It will be like casting for the movie, your stories are worth film production BBs, I love your writing!!! Thank you!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 9 years ago
I can't tell you how brilliant your writing is!

This story is exceptional! Please don't doubt yourself. This is one of the most in-depth explorations and best series about Dominance and submission on this site. It's extraordinarily different in that Master and slut are at the beginning of their journey together and are finding/ testing at every stage what is working for them. I enjoy Steven's character very much. I'm thrilled that he stays strong and keeps Jessica's neediness and declarations of love at a distance. I am glad he's not buckling to the combined pressure of her sexual allure and seductiveness as well as his twin's annoying interference. I hope that he continues to punish her, never forgetting what misery and degradation she brought to his life. She's very fortunate that he brings her untold pleasure with the degradation and sexual slavery that she willingly participates in, which is sometimes much more than she deserves. #TeamMasterSirSteven/Stephen!

So great that loyal readers have got your back and reported the scum that plagiarised your superb stories!

PlegamansPlegamansalmost 9 years ago
A face for Steve

Maybe a younger Laurence Fox?

I hope Steve won't carry on punishing Jessica, it looks that she was quite traumatized

by her parents behavior and needs more help than punishment from Steve. The question is why she humiliated him, was it to create a barrier, maybe unconsciously, to protect her feelings? The characters are very complex and the the story so well written that then come alive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hands down, the best story I‘ve ever read. It‘s annoying waiting for so long between chapters, but then when you write next one, I‘m glad you toke your time. Any idea when the next one will be published?

Oh, and my 2 cents to previous cemment. I believe tha Jessica was so awful to Steven (and everybody else) exactly because of situation with her parents. I guess she felt lost, without controll. And, subconciously she tried to regain control byg degrading others. I believe it‘s called transfere as a part of defence mechanisms our mind uses to protect itself from things we can‘t take

Posey_HoneyPosey_Honeyalmost 9 years ago
Like the Depth.

One of the things that draw me to a good story is good character development and back story. It is good to see "why" the characters are interacting with each other in such manner. It makes the plot hang together.

BDSM really isn't my genre, but I happened upon this story researching a potential story idea of my own. Kudos to well-developed characters and interesting motivations that seem plausible. I enjoy the psychology of characters and Jessica's naivete and self-loathing was handled well. Seeing her attitude change about herself as she began to understand her role developed nicely.

Complex characters, developing plot, and plausible situations. Thank you for an interesting story series. Keep them coming ;) P-H

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next chapter??

At least let us know the tentative timelines for the next chapter . I will stop visiting here till then. Rather than visit every day...which is what I am doing right now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You seriously write the best stuff on here. Thank you.

BloodyIdiotBloodyIdiotalmost 9 years ago
Five stars

I found this story on BDSM Hall of Fame. I was curious to read a story with such a high average score.

In two words: Absolutely deserved.

You could write a book and make millions. No kidding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Such an amazing story, I've been reading the last five chapters without commenting but I voted because your writing deserves so much. I'm really interested in their life in the past, and the hate and bullying aspect of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Conserns

I love this story and the devolpment is great. But I am actually conserned that they haven't devoped a safe word yet. Considering how much reasearch he has been doing into the topic I would assume he would try to make sure she is as safe as possible. Yes, Stop or no could be a safeword but since they are sometimes ignored they can't count. Also he is kind of forcing her into if you love me abusive relationship that good doms try to avoid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Man u should totally put this altogether as a novel once you finish. Even though I would probably be really upset when its all written and finished but u may have the next 50 shades of grey here. Completely comparable of u ask me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not comparible at all

Your story is not at all like 50 shades. That was hack work. Your story is thoughtful, gripping, and incredibly hot. You capture the relationship between Steven and Jessica in an honest way. You take the time to talk about the dynamics of the Dom/sub relationship and the different preferences people have in their sex life instead of writing them off as the result of personal damage or trauma. Yes, the sex started as revenge. And yes, history is keeping them from developing a relationship beyond the sex. However, the root of who they are and what brings them together is their shared need and common interest. Beautifully done. Absolutely wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

Hey, you can't just stop writing like this after having us all hooked to it... Hahah. Please continue, I'm really looking forward to it.

PlegamansPlegamansalmost 9 years ago
Not comparison to 50 shades whatsoever!

50 shades of Grey is...grey. Yours is brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
next update??

This story is so amazing, how u made it more then just a bdsm thing i love the characters and i love how u made it in his pov yet i can still feel jessicas feelings. Such an amazing author and i hope u update soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome

This series is by far my most favorite of any erotica I have ever read. The characters are real and Jessica is a dream come true.

freakshadefreakshadealmost 9 years ago
Unbelievablely Great

Please please please don't tell me this is the the last of this story. Having written some things myself, nowhere NEAR as good as this I understand how everything might not fit perfect but please continue this story. If for no other reason than I need to read how you have steven take Jessica's anal cherry. Thanks

Freakshade

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Those that think that this story describes abuse either weren't reading very closely or don't understand BDSM. He never proceeds with a thing until he has her complete approval and when that approval is lost, he stops, as shown in the last chapter. Granted, getting her to agree to the public nudity took some coercion but you notice he didn't flat out order her to like he could have. It's a gray area as many areas are in BDSM. I am a sub and want my limits pushed. I want the lack of control but if it's ever REALLY too much, I'm not afraid of saying no. I get the sense that that's the case here from reading all 6 chapters.

He's not entirely selfish, in fact he fights against his selfishness quite a bit and has a pretty big fear of "destroying her".

I think those that have a problem with the bringing up their past "too much" don't get the connection between their sadomasochistic tendencies and their past. In my experience in BDSM, people tend to confront their dark sides (being a slut, acting on revenge) and embrace power dynamics they aren't used to or are even uncomfortable experiencing in the everyday world (the outcast "loser" being a dom, the attractive career woman being a sub). Half the thrill of BDSM is toying with those dark sides and pushing the limits of those power dynamics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh the waits

I have enjoyed this story. The waits between chapters forces me to go back and reread the first chapters. I don't mind this as I often reread stories that i enjoy. I hope you will continue to add chapters to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anyone that thinks this isn't abuse doesn't understand the meaning of the word

He forces her to do things she doesn't want to do. He's totally selfish in that he fulfills what he wants to do without consideration of her. If he wanted a pet, get a dog and train. Using people like he does is simply the actions of a sick mind. He needs to be hunted down and buried in a shallow grave. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Idea

I have been following this story for some time and often check back to see if there is an update. I have had a nagging idea since first reading this latest installment and finally figured, what the heck, why not throw it out there for the authors consideration. It's foreshadowed in this portion that Steven is intending to try analysis sex soon with Jessica. However, due to his size I can imagine that it may be difficult if not impossible to accomplish this without doing some actual physical damage to her. Jessica is just learning the ins and outs of formal bdsm and this could be a very good set up for her learning to use a safe word or setting a hard limit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
New chapter

Anyone know when the new chapter is coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No

But lets hope it's just around the corner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hilarious comments

lol I love people when people comment negative specially about the dominant person. 1. She can stop it anytime she wants. she doesn't have to keep coming back. he doesn't blackmail her to stay. she wants this just as much if not more then him. her words are she likes it when he hurts her. 2 it only be wrong if he kidnapped her and

chained her in the basement and brainwash her to the point when she has stolkholm syndrome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next chapter is not round the corner

Given BB's predilections towards festivals such as Christmas,New year,Valentines and considering the timelines of the story,and also the rate at which he/she posts that is once or twice a year, i think the next chapter would be come after March 2015.

sexymegindasexymegindaover 8 years ago
Wow

I just read this whole story so far in one go and all I can say is wow. So hot. Been waiting to find a story like this and I hope another chapter is on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I honestly think this is one of the best stories I'd ever read. I hope that there'll be another chapter on the way, or if not another story. Your writing skills are amazing and should be shown as much as they've shown 50 shades of grey if not more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a story

I just found your story and reed it twice. It's so hot it set my own bedroom on fire, even got me wrighting a story of my own. Big thank you for that. You did get quite a bit of deep comments about how believable or unbelievable the dynamic between the three main character is and that the prolonged wait for "big dark secret from the past" will explain Rose's denial of the on going in front of her. Well, so I hope. I find all aspects very believable, denial, being pushed to like Jessica more and being ignoring the past for her BFF is something my own sister would have done and did do. I would love to read the first chapter over, from Jessica's point of view, exploring how the pain got her coming back for more. Hear her thoughts when he is paying her back tit for tat for all the emotional and physical pain. Turning the story on it's head seeing how she gets off by him treating or mistreating her. Love what you done so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sandrasmaster

I think you should have the twins hook up and Steven control Rose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
secret

whats the thing she did to take the bullying to far... better be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
update please

:(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So when does Rose come out as being bi and try to get in on the domme'ing of Jesse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hope you continue the story.

Yours is why I check up on literotica every month as to not miss a new installment of my favorite series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredible Story

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for writing an incredible story. I'm usually not much a fan of BSDM but this is great. It's fun, it's erotic, and I can't wait to see just how the "relationship" between these two will work out.

Again: thank you for writing this wonderful story. I am looking forward to the next update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
next chapter soon

Jessica's ASS is next....... awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting

The longest break between chapter released so far was the break between chapter 5 and 6, which was 233 days.

It's been 230 days since chapter 6 was released.

I am cautiously optimistic that the next chapter is not more than a couple months away, but I'd rather it be late than the author rush it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
End the misery

Man, End the misery and let us know if and when the next part is coming out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Your work is great. I really like how complicated your characters are and the different facets of their relationship; how everything isn't all lovey-dovey and perfect all the time. I Really like how you describe Steven's discovery of his dominant and sadistic sides. It is definitely interesting to consider how a sadist might be as freaked out by their own desires as a masochist might be when discovering theirs. I also like how he constantly seems to be testing himself as well as Jessica.

Keep up the awesome work!

- M

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing story

Your whole series has been amazing...loved to read it...i hope you update again soon...

ValphundValphundover 8 years ago
Is there more?

Are you planning on another chapter? If so, can't wait to read it.

MissFucktoyMissFucktoyover 8 years ago
PLEASE MOAR

Yes, I don't care if you're gonna take a whole year to write the next, just pretty please with bacon and cheese, write another!! *fans herself*

GenevraGenevraover 8 years ago
Amazing

I just found your stories this morning and cleared my whole day to read them all, panties wet the whole time. Your writing is fabulous and your descriptions of the BDSM relationship developing and building between Jessica and Steven are sublime. I love that the characters are complex and not just one-dimensional. Exploring the darker sides while also showing caring between the two, showing that being Dominant requires some restraint and care and isn't just about taking over. I love that there is a hint of romance but it's not taking over the whole story right from the start. The emotions, growing and changing, seem so real. I think you need to trust yourself more and not be so worried about the stories. The sheer number of fans should let you know how truly gifted you are.

I do hope you plan to continue writing and could at least let us know if you are, so we know whether or not to keep coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AWESOME-PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

This is my first time commenting although I've been on here for a while now because this really is one of the best story series I've ever read. I would LOVE to read more!

verileshverileshover 8 years ago
Keep doing what you're doing

I've been reading material on literotica for years, but I just created an account so I can favorite this story and know as soon as you release the next chapter. This has been a great read and exactly what I've been looking for.

Also chapter 6 was great, the picture you painted of the ball gag scene was amazing, and I love how Steven continues to push the boundaries with the walk in the park. Looking forward to Chapter 7

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love this story. I just wish it wasn't so easy for him. Sure he's had to deal with the ex but he has the easiest time getting his way with her. I know she's submissive but she barely strains against her nature.

kingstevan33kingstevan33over 8 years ago
You're the reason I Jioned

I joined Literotica because of your stories "Yours". I've read quite a few of the stories on this site and have never felt compelled to join until you. thank you and please continue your art it's WOW.

Just one little favour...please let us know if and when "Yours Ch 7" is coming?

SK

BurtschoderBurtschoderover 8 years ago
Great stuff

Thank you for sharing your stories ...... I hope that you continue this and look forward to the next chapter. Maybe it is the romantic in me but I would like to see Steven start to care for his sub just a little bit more than he has ... But I think it is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Was hoping for maybe getting a Christmas special, but I suppose that was hoping for too much since in the story it was just Valentine's day. At the earliest I'll expect it in 2017, I guess, if ever. Might get a Halloween special before that as well, I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2016 and still patiently waiting

Checking every few days to see if you updated... Can't wait!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous