All Comments on 'Mood Ring Ch. 08'

by Posey_Honey

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

glad for the hot sex but kind of hoped they would discus frances feelings about lastnight so they were out in the open and not leaving us with the feeling that she is using anya to get laid and is toying with her.

gjames17gjames17about 9 years ago

I imagine there will be some sort of discussion between these two ladies. Frances seems very comfortable and trusting around Anya, while Anya is fully aware this is Frances' first full-blown lesbian experience. These ladies seem very in tune and in synch with each other. They also enjoy each other immensely.

This exquisite story is beautifully written with a great amount of skill. I can't wait to read the next chapter and hope I won't have to wait too long. I would give it a 10, if I could. Thank you very much!

malcolmbenmalcolmbenabout 9 years ago
welcome segment

Great to see a follow up, was worried that the story had ended. Hope you continue the adventure and relationship onward. Really am enjoying it. Thanks

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
interesting discussion

I think all three of the proceeding commentators made good points from their perspectives.

P_H, from my POV, what I take away from this chapter. That Anya gifted Frances with the time and space for introspection. The opportunity to work out her confusion and fears. For Frances to confront the past issues that were sabotaging her present well-being.

And with self-recognition, Frances strips those fears of their power and takes control of her now and future.

And finally, what I enjoyed was the portrait of a blossoming eroticism that the author so vividly paints with her skilled word-craft.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

If you're not loving, you're fearing and staying neutral does not preclude one from either emotion. This chapter for me is about self-discovery, forgiving self for past transgressions, and progression/growth. P_H cleverly narrated this through Frances "new" thinking/realization at the beach, along with the acceptance of her new body, so mentally & physically. I see this chapter, as all important for Frances. If not self-discovery and self-love then all she has to offer Anya is a body. Anya wants more than that and so does Frances, once she gets past the package love is in and what people will say, which is easier said than done.

“The beginning of love is the will to let those we love be perfectly themselves, the resolution not to twist them to fit our own image. If in loving them we do not love what they are, but only their potential likeness to ourselves, then we do not love them: we only love the reflection of ourselves we find in them”

― Thomas Merton, No Man Is an Island

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Chapter 9

please keep writing this series. it is wonderful.

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooabout 9 years ago
abrupt ending

I was loving this and then it ended like the writer had run out of erotic steam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
experience

The expression "let me see through your eyes" is appropriate. As i read, i am experiencing a venick massage again, in my mindseye. This is not "just a story". I am seeing someone who has had these pleasures and sharing them with us. Thank you for helping me remember.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ch. 9?

Will the tale go one? I check back faithfully every day waiting for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please continue

I also check on a daily basis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Unhealthy silence...

Frances says she is "totally straight". Notwithstanding her new experiences and sensations, it will harm her the longer she hesitates to tell this to Anya, even if it hurts Anya to be told this. It is unhealthy, and any relationship they make would be founded on that lack of truth, and, like Frances said earlier in this chapter, it would break and ruin.

Although her innermost desires include finding a man to have a lifelong marriage with, and children, I would really hope she learned that she doesn't have to go and find some random male stranger to reaffirm her sexual orientation, or that she had to frantically rush to find some man to marry. That will almost certainly end in a broken relationship as well.

Besides pointing out these two things, I think this is some pretty nice writing with very few spelling/grammar errors and lots of detail.

Posey_HoneyPosey_Honeyabout 9 years agoAuthor

It is very gratifying for an author to read such comments debating the psychology and repercussions of the interactions between dynamic characters. To me it is an affirmation that the characters are believable as real people and the situation is a possible interaction between real people. This is a work of fiction. I draw from real life experience, but it is fantasy; a what if; maybe if things had been different... etc....

I am working on Chapter 9. I have Chpt. 10 in mind... thank you for the comments, speculation and input. This is a precious time between author and fans where your opinions and hopes do make a difference. I hear you and am tailoring my work to your desires! Kisses. P-H

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More seduction...

There are two intriguing statements Lynne makes: "I remembered the moment when I had realized that she was truly attracted to me and that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach when I knew that I was going to have to let her down easy so that there would be no hard feelings." and "(On a deeper barely conscious level I was afraid I might like it too much and never get married or have children.)"

Although she will almost certainly embrace lesbianism after all the things she was forced to do, there will still be that part of her that is still straight, still wanting a male to marry and make children and live together with, and if anything, this will be the reason she would leave Anya. It has all been only seduction that is turning Lynne more and more lesbian; now that Anya has made love to her drunk, and coupled with her great enjoyment of it -because it relieved her of years of stress and because she hasn't personally sexually relied herself in so long, because note that she was not truly comfortable with lesbian acts at that point- her sober-self will be more willing to finally be totally ensnared in this web and embrace the corrupting lesbianism she thinks she wants.

I absolutely hate to see Lynne pulled into that web, to be forced to fundamentally change who she is. Woe to her; like she stated in the first chapter, her entire life was changed and she had no control over anything, almost no chance to save herself from the wicked world in which she lives and all its wicked fates, even if this only a complete work of fiction. And yet, I hav to tell you that I think your writing and use of description is some high-quality stuff, Author.

redlion75redlion75almost 9 years ago

we are patiently waiting for ch9

Posey_HoneyPosey_Honeyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your faithful interest

Thank you for your faithful interest. I am soo appreciative of the interest that my attempt at story telling has generated. I must admit though, there is a more than a little subtle pressure to do "just a little more" with each chapter. I take the craft of story telling very seriously and it is personal when i cannot perform to expectation.

I am working on Chapter. 9 and Chpt. 10 - no fear I have not abandoned Lynne's and Anya's story.

I just want to take the time to make my effort worth the time for your reading and for the beauty that gradual love and healing can bring to two beleaguered souls who only want to find love and solace in another human beings warmth and acceptance.

Smiles, Lynne

luvandluckluvandluckover 8 years ago

Lynne is not be forced into anything. She's a big girl and she could stop this at anytime. You dont need to marry a man to have children or to be happy. Anya has just shown her how beautiful and exciting lesbian lovemaking and companionship is and can be. I hope they start a relationship and eventually get married and have children. Lynne sounds more alive and happier than anytime in her past. So dont hate on folks that aren't like you. Great story please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next chapters

Any up date on chapters 9 &10? Waiting too find out what happened next to this loving couple. One excellent story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved all 8 chapters.

Any more chapters coming? Would like to know how it was for Anya and Lynne after going back to work. Would love a lover like Anya. So experienced in giving pleasure to the feminine body. Yum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely Writing

Great story full of love and compassion between two beautiful ladies. Damn, would so love to find one like Lynne who would enjoy eating pussy and enjoy having hers licked to full completion. Love this story, but please don't leave us followers out in the cold by not finishing many more chapters to this wonderful love story. I agree, would love to witness how the two get along at work together and how their social life develops. Of course, love to read more about how Lynne finally satisfies Anya with her tongue and if she gets excited about licking Anya's ass. Hmmmm, hot n spicy so more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Update on next chapter

Like to see where they go from here?

Alexia50Alexia50about 7 years ago
Will this story continue

amazing story hope the author will find a way to continue their journey!

kedveskedvesabout 7 years ago
disappointed

enjoyed the story in parts but very disappointed she did not try to rectify her past with her friend who she hurt immensely and broke her heart.. seems callous and to be honest i lose interest in people like that .. i did start to skip through the story from disappointment and maybe im wrong in my assumption but self centred people do nothing for my enjoyment of a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where's "The Rest of the Story?

I enjoyed reading this until I finished the last chapter and noticed you haven't posted for a while. Is there going to be another chapter and a conclusion. Will be very disappointed if this is it.

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED NEXT

Terrific story telling. But I'm afraid it leaves us; the readers insufficiently satisfied.

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

yeah, we kinda got left hanging but I still loved the story.

allo1949allo1949almost 2 years ago

Would have to be the best story I have read on Literotica! Well structured, delightfully teasing and erotic. Is there more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous