All Comments on 'Mom Goes Clubbing'

by bayisle66

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hottest mom fuck story ever

Keep the old moms on their backs, with big black cocks stuffed into their slutty pussies.

peterm_wapeterm_waover 17 years ago
WOW

Just foound this story after reading your new listing....This was very exciting....I wish there was a follow-up to it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
so did my mother LIZA

I had a similar experience as i watched our garbage man,a big black man filling my mother LIZA holes,with his monster black cock i jerked off watching him spreading her big asscheeks apart,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Terrific

You are a very good, descriptive writer. I enjoy your stories immensly. Thank you for your contribution. Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
his mother's cunt was open for business

This is a great story of hot motherfucking. The son gets rock hard watching his mother get her brains fucked out by a big black stud who pounds her cunt raw as she lies there unconscious with her legs wide open, waiting for any cock that comes along. The black stud urges the kid to make use of the woman's cunt, and the boy figures, Why the fuck not? He shoves his stiff prick up between his mother's legs, tingling down to his toes as he fucks his mom's already black sperm-filled twat. He thinks of his mom with her gaping cunthole getting plugged by all the guys in his dorm, one after the other, each boy unloading his balls up his mom's twat till it drips streams of warm young semen out her hole and down her legs and ass. The boy follows the big black guy's advice and as he blows his balls and adds his own creamy semen to his mother's sperm-clogged cunt. Every son's dream!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

ya... dats always a fun.. even my mom loves to do dat... v used to fuck as twice a week... its fun frnds.. and she loves it too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What Kind of Son

would do that? How can he look at his father after not stopping his mother. Also, does he not wonder if she does that a lot. Since she did not invite him to join the "younger" family members, it seems like he would have realized it was premeditated. The story should have continued with him confronting her about her affair. That would have been juicy. The ending really left me wanting more of the drama about the circumstances of what she had done.

HeyAllHeyAllover 12 years ago
One of the best of all times

This is one of my all time favorite stories. And you're one of my favorite writers.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

continue this story

tonyafellytonyafellyover 11 years ago
Yessssss, what a sight

of the dark stud fucking the mom, then he plowing into her, wowow. plizzz continue

ceelaaceelaaover 11 years ago
Story category change

This category should be marked as 'voyeur son' and not as Incest/Taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Then what?

Would be nice to know that Mom did get pregnant (how to explain that to hubby?) and then gives birth to a black bastard (how to explain THAT to hubby?) But she might be lucky and give birth to a white baby, and then Sonny can have his personal slut Mommy to fuck all he wants!

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 10 years ago
fucking hot

wow. Hot story. Love the part where the son was watching his mom getting fucked. Then the dude sees him and encourages him to fuck her after he fills her with his sperm. Love stories where a third party watches a couple fucking. Some of my hottest fucks have been when other people are watching me fuck. And fucking your own mom and breeding her with your own baby-making cream? Oh man. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

My mother in law was at the wedding with us, we had adjoining rooms, she is 58. at the reception, i saw her having a little too much wine, then I noticed a middle aged guy hanging around her, more drinks and I saw them leaving so I followed. They caught the lift, I waited, I went up to the third floor, into our room., I quietly opened the connecting doors, I heard noises, I crept in and she was on her back in the bedroom, he had her dress up over her head, panties and hose around one ankle and I watched as he lifted her legs and pushed his cock into her, he began to fuck her, she groaned a bit, then he pressed her legs further back and I could see clearly as he deep fucked her, his hard cock spearing into her open pussy, covered in juice, then the quick hard shoves and then holding deep in her as his cumm entered her pussy. I watched as he pulled out, her legs flopped down, he grabbed a towel and wiped himself, dressed, as I went back through the connecting doors. I waited, I heard the door close, I re-entered, locked her door and went back in. She was lying down, her pussy wet with juice and cumm, my cock was hard, the dress was over her head, I slid my trousers down and began to stroke myself over her, I knew it was wrong but then I got between her legs, lifting them slightly and slid into her freshly fucked pussy easily and fucked her like the other guy, pushing her legs back, in deep until my cumm added to the juices in her pussy. I pulled out and went back to my room then back to the reception. My wife asked had I seen her mum, I said no, so she said I think I will check her room. After awhile she came back down, said I think mum had too much to drink and she said quietly to me I think she was with some guy, I said how do you know. She described exactly as I had left her, my cock tingling.

badpeeperbadpeeperalmost 10 years ago

nasty just loved it....sex description was incredible..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good man!

I agree you should breed a baby in the slut after you pimp her out for a month or so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad

I liked whatever he was thinking about when he got to fuck his mom. I mean, the thought of having my mom bred by many big black guys in a dorm room on a mattress in the floor! Too hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I LIKE IT VERY MUCH: 5*!

It is not easy to be a voyeur son & a mother fucker 2-in-1! You have to be (a) a sick fuck big time, & (b) extremely lucky. I was a sick fuck with full blown Oedipus complex, but i was NOT LUCKY.

In my next life i will tell my mom that, for me, she is the sexiest woman on Earth & that i need to hug her & give her massages on a daily basis so i can gain confidence with girls. I will ask her to teach me how to French kiss! Also, "Mom, can you teach me how to eat pussy? I need to practice." [You got the picture...] (My fantasy goes on & on...)

Contrary to an earlier comment the story is in the right category (i.e. Incest Taboo) but STORY TAGS ARE OUT TO LUNCH. Period. They look like a computer picked up every 77th word & gave them as story tags. VOYEUR SON should have been one of tags, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

all moms were a wild slut before married. As I often looked at my busty latina mother and wondering how many cocks she fucked and sucked in her life time. And if she

ever used by multiple guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Slut mommy

I think this young man does what many young men do when they find out that their loving mother is not the faithful wife or proper mother that they once thought they had. Instead mommy is a slut, a common tart, to be used for his pleasure. There are many young men who desire the ultimate pleasure that comes from defiling their own loving mother while at the same moment cuckolding their father by watching mother become a slut, and later mounting his mature mothers body, thrusting his bare cock into his own mothers fertile womb and bathing her eggs in his baby batter. In the future let's hope that this loving son gets mommy to dress like a whore for her son and allows him to grunt more incestious loads into his mother. If this son is lucky mummy's belly will swell with his child and he can take pregnant mommy from behind while she begs him to defile her once faithful married womb with more incestious seed day after day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BRILLIANTLY CONCEIVED AND MASTERFULLY WRITTEN. I GAVE IT A 5!

In particular the author expertly juxtaposes depictions of mom's sex appeal and what goes on in son's innermost world. We share the son's total, indeed obsessive, infatuation with his mom.

If i had better writing skills i could write a number of vignettes how i spied on my mom just to see her half naked.

I hoped to catch her in a compromising situation. What i saw on two (may be 3) separate occasions was very suspicious and rather improper, but was a circumstantial evedence only (not a smoking gun).

For instance, at her family cottage, when i came there i found her & the contractor in the basement. He was working, she was by the bar sipping her coffee. She wore a nice light dress with pencil-thin straps which was reaching to above her knees. She normally wore it over her bathing suit. Still in the basement i noticed she had no bra. When she came up to the kitchen, it was obvious she had no panties or bikini bottoms! (Things like that...)

I never ratted on my mom nor did i tell anybody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad

Would have been better for the guy to get the son to suck him, then a so who raped his mother. This is just a common rape story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re anon 10/21/16 'BRILLIANTLY CONCEIVED &...' (mom had no bikini top or bottom under thin summer dress)

I was a voyeur son & was spying on my mom, very much like above anon.

I believed it was very likely my mom was cheating on my dad. I knew i would never rat on my mom.

shang40shang40almost 6 years ago

Watching mom with a young guy is very intoxicating

VirginiaSVirginiaSover 5 years ago
incest or love?

Little does it matter if there is love between Mom and Son.... as long as both of them achieve the orgasms that they so badly need.... A baby for Mom from Son... now that is real bonding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I would have done it

If id been in the same position...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hi bayisle66, I really LOVE your story. It is VERY VERY EROTIC. FIVE STAR STUFF! Is it REALISTIC? Depends... It is a composite of many true stories that the writer laced with own erotic fantasies.

BRAVO!

MUST READ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re shang40 05/13/18

I agree with you: watching mom with a young guy is very intoxicating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

I am into mom-&-son incest/taboo stories.

This story actually belongs in two categories, namely incest & non-consent. However, this story is an incest jack off fantasy wherein a young man gets to fuck his mom without her knowing that. ("It ain't incest if she doesn't know it happend.")

In my book, the author has accurately depicted what thoughts & emotions a young man has as he lusts after his mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous