All Comments on 'The Trouble with Roommates Ch. 04'

by KaylaG

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Love it, Nick/Nicole is lucky to have a friend like Brain.

hotnatasha1987hotnatasha1987about 9 years ago
no word can describe what i am feeling ..

awesome .. as a pansexual girl i had some TS girl friends .. and to have them as your GF is a kick ... i know how brian can feel .... as a author you must get full credit ... its outstanding .. looking for more .. let nicole also feel that she is secure in brian's arm ... let her fall in love with her room mate ... waiting for next part

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsabout 9 years ago

I need immediately a Brian in my life!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sexy but there is a warning to doing this in real life

I see comments saying that they're interested in enacting this situation. This is a common psychological domination fantasy. But if your role is dominant, plan things out ahead of time before "enacting" punishments, getting consent from your partner, as this is also a common form of abuse.

This psychological manipulation is common among pimps and their "sex slaves" as they're referred to in the documentary "Tricked". Furthermore, according to Lundy Bancroft, the author of "Why does he do that?: Inside the minds of Angry and controlling men", "possessiveness is at the core of the abuser's mind-set. . . he feels that he owns you and therefore has the right to treat you as he sees fit." (Bancroft, 2002; p.73). With every punishment, Brian feels he owns Nicole and seeks to control his behavior. This has progressed to the point that Nick can't even work anymore, so he is forced to comply with Brian's demands..

While I acknowledge this is a fantasy, Couples who actually act out fantasies like this agree beforehand on the terms of the domination. Keep in mind there was no consent as this abuse is quid pro quo ("I won't kick you out" if you act more feminine), and if Nick wanted to press charges, he could, even be awarded damages in addition to the rent. With the addition of sexual coercion, nick could file criminal charges of sexual assault.

always get affirmative consent in writing (ask for a yes to the terms such as punishments you'll allow and sex acts allowable), never coerce someone into giving consent as this isn't consent. Speak with a lawyer if you're confused.

Have fun, and keep your partners safe. I can tell you, even though Nick complies, and Even though Brian Seems like a nice, guy, Nick is afraid, and Brian is abusive. I enjoyed the story, just if you plan on doing this in real life, be careful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I want to be Nick SO bad!!!

daveflydaveflyabout 3 years ago

OMG!!! i love this story , i need to Nicole in real time, im ready to sell my soul❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous