All Comments on 'Loaned to a Friend Ch. 02 Pt. 01'

by HGriffin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Excellent. Really like what you are doing with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very erotic

Your pacing is perfect and build up is delicious. I can't wait for the next chapter.

newbynicknewbynickabout 9 years ago
Great again

The tension is building - looking forward to more.

BTW, I'd love to meet the lady!!!

GizmorGizmorabout 9 years ago
Friends

Really enjoy your story. Keep'em cumming. Thanks.

NightthawkNightthawkabout 9 years ago
Loving it!

I am loving this story as much as I have all your others!

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540about 9 years ago
Linda's in Trouble!!!

So, just how many men is Randy inviting over? And I really don't believe that he is planning to stay at home all this time. Gotta go out for groceries at some point, right?

Thanks for writing more, really enjoy Linda's adventures.

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
Fantastic build up

Great build up of tension for what is to come. Highly erotic to say the least. Again only the one spelling mistake so really is one of the best stories I have read here. Really enjoying the series and look forward to finishing the series and reading your other works which others have commented about. Well deserved 5 stars.

loveloverloveloverover 4 years ago
Hot

Hot all the way thru, w her embarrassment and her lust. She enjoys who she is sexually, and so does Jim.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 2 years ago

Great story! Can't wait for next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHGriffin@HGriffin
641 Followers
"Linda" and I have lived an exciting life together. We relive our adventures through these stories. Though not 100% true, some are quite close to that figure. All have a vein of reality and are embellished to make them more enjoyable to the reader. Most times real life isn't q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES