All Comments on 'Font of Fertility Ch. 03'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 9 years ago

Love this series. The way it's building up, the frequent new chapters, the sex itself, everything. Loved how you handled the Emily situation, and personally I have a thing for teachers so would really love to see some of that happening soon.

One bit of advice though. Be careful in setting up too many future events. This I think is a big part of what makes authors quit their series. One, it gets too long and eventually gets boring to write, and two, the more events they set in stone ahead of time - the less fun it gets to write it if they're going on the fly and don't already have 90+% of the story ready in their heads. I would much rather this be a finished 10-15 chapter story (or at least with a somewhat open ending) going off the material you've already hinted towards in future chapters (dreams etc), then that you just keep adding more and more women for him to have sex with and more council stuff and needing 30-40 chapters to complete everything you've set out to, and likely ending up not finishing it.

Don't get me wrong, I love these kinds of stories, but I LOVE it when they get a nice bow tied to it in the end even more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Arrrrgh!

MORE! Seriously tho.....I'm really liking this story a lot! It's just FUN!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 9 years ago
It starts

She's cu- err... I mean come for judgment.

Take whatever time you desire. Lovely story again. Poor guy needs a release, so maybe this chapter is ending right?

tar90tar90about 9 years ago
Better

It just keep getting better! Love the way this is going, very good job with the pace and scenes. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sex

Love it please write mooorrreeee

Nex2Nex2about 9 years ago

You're doing everything right, whenever I load up literotica I'm anticipating a new chapter to your story. The sex is amazing and the characters are entertaining, keep up the epic work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Nex is wrong. You are not writing fast enough.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Can't wait!

This series is just friggin great. Made a fan outta me. Just can't wait for new chapters. But I will suffer the wait in silence. Lol. Jk but no really I need my fix. Write tht shit. Lmao. GOOD CHAPTER!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loving this

More please, and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

more More MOre MORe MORE! please = )

gemman1gemman1about 9 years ago
Great Job

Your are writing a fantastic story, keep up the good work. Let the story flow and go where it takes you. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

Every now and then an author manages to create something new and unique out of something that we've all seen before. This story is a very good example of that. You've managed to take several plot points that have been used alot and made them into a gripping and engaging story, something that's not easily done. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next part.

With that said, a word of caution: Many of the best stories I've seen end up trailing off as the writer loses interest in their own story. Eventually there are no more updates. I can already see several hints of a long term story that you are weaving, but make sure you have a plan for this tale, and an eventual end (even if it's 50 chapters down the road). That will help you keep moving foward and prevent the story (and you) from losing focus.

Can't wait for the next part! 5/5

dropshot67dropshot67about 9 years ago
keep it cumming

I love this series. Just the right ballance of realism and fantasy. Although a bit more fantasy would stil be fine. There is enough potential in this plot for an extended series, so please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AWESOME

The story is intriguing and your writing is excellent! Greatly looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

More!!! This is fantastic. Little bit of magic and a while heap of great sex.

Cant wait for the harem to build.

Its also great that you build in him struggling with magic and not just suddenly flipping a switch and hes some bad ass magic Dom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more, PLEASE??

I am eagerly awaiting the next installment of this engrossing story. Please keep up the great work!!

Anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

This is an amazing story. I can understand wanting to bounce around but please keep these coming. Can't wait for your next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Any word

on the next chapter? I've reread these three chapters 3 times and find them entertaining every time. I will try to be patient..............ok that's enough! Please sir, I'd like some more!

Thanks in advance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
😱

Your writing is absolutely amazing! Love the series,praying that you continue , and also big props on your other story as well,also fascinating! I got you bookmarked and will be checking daily,great job again and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

Was honestly great, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more!

dude i'd even pay you a hooker if it helps with inspiration or some very kinky stuff on google, try out "urethral fucking".

awsome storry so far. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Any Chance

that you could give us an update on your progress? I truly appreciate when an author communicates with his/her audience. It makes me feel like part of the process and not just the 'end user'. For the record, I wouldn't ask for info if I didn't love the story.

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarabout 9 years agoAuthor
Next installment is coming

Hey folks,

Thank you again for all of the comments! Whether on the story or e-mailed, I appreciate all of the support people have been sending my way.

Yes, there is another chapter in the works. The unfortunate part about writing a story like this is that as you delve deeper into it, you start doing necessary things like plotting long term and needing to do more work for the same amount of fun. Mix in real life jobs and the release of House of Cards S3 and you get a bit of a lapse.

Chapter 4 is currently at 6,800 words and growing daily, and you can expect to learn who this Annalise chick is, see some more of Stacey and Lindsey, and of course there's our girl Lauren.

Speaking of the girls, I would love to hear reader thoughts and interpretations of them. Favourites? Maybe one you don't like? What about Emily, or even Mrs. Morrison?

Thanks for reading, or even rereading if you happen to be checking back for updates and comments.

~Break

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

This story is really fucking hot. My favorite girl by far has to be Lauren, I've got a huge thing for short hair and athletic bodies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
CONTINUE. I WANT MORE!

Keep it up. You have a great series running here. Please keep up your work. I've found authors just stopping their series. It's upsetting to me to read them knowing that they will never be finished. You're a great writer. You have a master piece on your hands. I've read hundreds of stories, so I believe I know what is good and what is crap. Thank you for they works of art you've done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
epic stuff!

I'm really impressed by the quality of this story, usually I never leave comments but this one certainly deserves it. As for favorites, I'm quite the fan of squirting, add to that Laurens character and she's by far my favorite. I would also love to see a bit more variety in hair, at the moment it seems to be mainly blonde, and now a redhead with this new character. Maybe throw in some brunettes?

Keep up the awesome work man, I'm looking forward to the next installment!

HerLittleGuyHerLittleGuyabout 9 years ago
What a captivating tale!

You have a bright future as a writer. I'm really looking forward to your next works. I hope your muse gives you plenty more in the FoF series. You have a new fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't you dare fucking drop the ball

This is an awesome story, thus far; it has the potential to be an awesome series...if you finish (which you will do or be hunted like a porn-star by 50 unwillingly semi-celibate truck drivers). Keep up the very fine work, or, well...you know. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hurry please

This quickly became my favorite series on this site and I don't even like when the stories become series. Getting hard to keep waiting man! Please release the next installment already!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Job

Please keep the story going!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 9 years ago
This is turning into one of the greatest stories of all time!!!

This is my Odyssey lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good yarn, coxswain??

The fairly petite and toned sister is said to be the coxswain on the crew team. This team member steers the boat but does not row. They may or may not be in great condition but the main requirement is light weight, steering, and helping to keep the rowers at a given cadence.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
almost

But not quite.

You keep introducing new people, new concepts, and putting forward another possible scenario. All without resolution of the old/original suggestions.

His sister?

Lauren's sister?

The teacher?

Magic?

A pending "counsel" meeting?

Training?

unfulfilled promises.

dankmemedankmemeover 8 years ago
Amazing

"She picked some inane indy-love flick about people who worked at a brewery or something." This is "Drinking Buddies", right? I loved that movie. Did you not? I'd suggest watching it again if you didn't, it gets better with every viewing.

Also, this writing is fantastic, and I'm really excited to see where the series goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

I like this story I know there's more to story other than sex

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

This is an epic story. keep it up. Thanks 4 sharing your hard work

RB1947RB1947about 8 years ago
Even though

I find body piercing a turn-off, which sort of ruined the end, the rest was every bit as good as it was the first time I read it.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaabout 8 years ago
Good job, well written

I expect a story to convince me to give five stars, and this story did that

Would love to experience this

Contact me at phoenix23ninja@gmail.com, make sure to mention this story

roveroneroveronealmost 8 years ago
This is turning into what will be another entry in my "All-time Best" list ...

Love the characters, development, teen uninhibited hot sweaty monkey sex

And his reaction to the attempted muscling in on him behind gf's back

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome writing..

Seriously, one of my favorite series..

keep at it..

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Erotic and smoothly written

I love your writing Mr. Bar. Normally I avoid incest stories but for some reason I don't have problem with where things are going in this story. Your voice is smoother and of a more professional quality than I'm used to on this site and in these kinds of stories. I love how well things to flow.

I am really good with logistics and details and tend to notice little mistakes, especially internal inconsistency, I usually cut the writers A LOT of slack though. I read to enjoy not to criticize, you know. Anyway, thus far you've done pretty well and have presented the most compelling story I've seen for having enormous amounts of sex in one's life and for having one's dream body and partners. It's really good stuff and I look forward to seeing where you take this. I would enjoy both a more sexy route and a more serious one. However, I am always a sucker for those sappy forever kind of relationships. It's actually the reason I come to this site.

Cheers, I'm off to read more of this you ingenious bastard. :-P

DJ

MeBr123MeBr123almost 7 years ago
Fantastic

This story has all my favorite elements: brother/sister incest; ffm; m/c. Even better the story is well developed, good dialogue. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful Writing

That lunchroom scene was absolutely hilarious! And the one with Emily was very strong. Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The plot is seriously fucked up, and I'm loving every minute of it, hehehe! :). You just don't run across a magic dick, much less a magic dick fairy, every day, rofl!! ...and all kinds of little cliffhangers begging to be sorted out, haha!

See, all I was looking for was a nice, little, not so simple sisters incest harem story, and look at the fun I found instead! Rofl ;)

Thanks for this gem!!

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 6 years ago
Great story, and I loved the cliffhanger at the end of the chapter.

Loving it.

The magic factor is a neat trick, especially with it making us wonder how much some of the "screwed up"/weird stuff is because of the magic, and how much is just people being screwed up and weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely loving it!

Only wish the series was much longer.

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
Having read this some time back,

Gotta admit i'm back for round 2.

Hale1Hale1over 4 years ago
How many?

Times have I read this, I don't know, but I'm enjoying it again!

DBRN84DBRN84about 4 years ago
HOT

I really like this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfection

This is how you write a character with magic powers! No massive power trip where the MC just starts forcing random women into sex, instead the moment he hurts someone (his sister) he uses his powers to take away the hurt and make her feel better. I love it. I’m with previous commenters, I can’t remember how many times I’ve read through it, and I’m still back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I come to Praise you Caesar!!

I have to say this Story is getting better and better. It is erotic, sexy, sensitive, romantic and has great depth and ton's of ongoing potential. You have a great writing style and you are building an immensely entertaining and interesting story. Your story FLOWS and doesn't use buzzwords or huge $10 words from a dictionary or thesaurus. So many authors make the mistake of not writing For the AUDIENCE and use language and words which cause stoppages and words which are contextually not right. Well done, You hooked me. I shall read all of this series and look with great interest at your other work. Sorry I couldn't send you my kudos personally but I having trouble signing my account or even starting a new account. sigh.

Thank you,

Luke.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing story and live the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice story just the main character irks me alot. He is way to emotional, he does nothing but worry all the time. Feeing guilty and worried for every action is annoying. All the girls are confident while he is the opposite, he dresses up for a date like a girl while Lauren does the opposite. Fucking his gf in a public place then walks out with his head low in shame like a girl would do the walk of shame.. being weirded out by having another girl while his girlfriend and her sister are ok with it, why is he not..? Everytime they have sex she has to ask him to go harder, its like he is a pussy that doesnt dare and is way to concerned , saying i love you all the time first..? Its like he is the girl, not to mention she even called him her a bottom bitch.. i wish you wouldve mentioned he was a bottom submissive so i couldve skipped

TalixTalixabout 3 years ago

At least my second time through this story, and it’s still great! I love the mix of naughty theater sex with the semi-wholesome feeling of helping the sister. And keeping bits of plot going without getting in the way of the sex is great. Thanks for sharing it with us!

bseeker6969bseeker6969almost 3 years ago

OK, now this story line is starting to get my attention. Seriously.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Lauren has laid claim to him!!!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Very good, really liking it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting to make the male the one with questions, uncertainty, and trepidation. Not used to seeing that. Thank you for keeping this series going.

Be well and happy,

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Òoooh and right at the end you remind us that this is a story about magic. Very nice, I'd just settled into the "high school harem" trope and you knocked me out of it perfectly.

Also can I just say that your tags are fucking hilarious? Maybe they won't help your story get found but it seems pretty popular regardless so it's a great gag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another fun chapter.

Few enough mistakes so as not to interfere with the flow of the tale & enough sex to keep interest up.

Just a fun read.

Bill S.

blkuserblkuserover 2 years ago

Loved the ending gave me a wtf moment making me want to call adama right then and there.

RobjustRobRobjustRobabout 2 years ago

Great writing, fun characters, looking forward to the rest of the series.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Jeremiah and his magic wand get noticed again. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

Very intense with quite a display of love and affection for Lauren, (Prime). Hell, ya had me standing and pumping my fist at your in-her-face defense of Lauren’s and Lindsey’s reputation as “not to be questioned or muddled. 5* with the final stanza out of left field ball of fire? Wouldn’t let me do 10*, but sure as hell grabbed your readers!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story so far. I hope he gives Emily a chance to join his harem. It seems strange though that he always rides in Lauren's car. Doesn't his family have a car for him to use?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ok for real I’ve been sifting through a sea of garbage on this site and one of the random recommendations showed me this.

Holy crap. This story is awesome. I should have been asleep hours ago but I just cannot put it down. Bravo

RadAshaRadAsha8 months ago

Gotta love ending a chapter with a what the fuck moment. Judgements is part of his job description. I guess he better get the cliff notes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent. How do I rate this higher than a 5?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Shame Lindsay was a slut. Maybe some guys like that, but I'd rather the girl I'm with hasn't had a whole bunch of random guys' dicks in all their holes. I guess that applies to most things. Do you want a well-used car, or computer, or whatever, or would you rather have something a bit more new? I'm guessing Emily, that bitch in the school, is also a bit of a slut from what's been said. Ugh, can we just rule out all the sluts and keep only the more innocent girls please? That'd be swell thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
8075 Followers
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES