All Comments on 'Goodbye, Miss Granger Ch. 06-07'

by blin18

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
HuntingtheVaultHuntingtheVaultabout 9 years ago
Especially loved the mad dash home

You know what's really nice? Finding a story that just about makes you choke laughing (twenty knot headwinds. How right you are).

You know what's better? Finding a story that doesn't make you want to jump ahead to the sex scene, because the rest of it is that much of a good tale.

You know what's best? Finding one that does both.

Well written, Ms B.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
huntingthevault...

said it all perfectly - I agree 100% - thanks to both of you!!!

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

I don't know of any other writer on here that mixes humor and hot sex quite as well as you do. As I'm reading the scene on the ferry and wanting to take my own ferry ride, you hit me with the results of a stiff breeze (made me think the old saying of 'you don't spit onto the wind' should be added too) and I broke out laughing.

Now that the ice has been broken, so to speak, I'm curious as to where you take me next. I do know that wherever it is, I'll enjoy it.

luedonluedonabout 9 years ago
Ferries

If only Sydney Ferries was still running the JetCat to Manly they could have made it home so much sooner. But your story wouldn't have been anywhere near as interesting.

asianToyasianToyalmost 9 years ago
You get the prize

Hottest paragraph ever:

"I felt something inside me ignite and the machine of my orgasm roared to life; a fireball of pure ecstasy formed around the tip of his cock and grew into a burning sun, the force of it taking over my muscles, pumping my hips helplessly and driving his shaft in and out while I cried in wordless syllables."

Note to gentleman writers - this is how to depict the female orgasm.

Now why can't I write it that well?

asianToy

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Fucking HOT

One of the best scenes ever, fantastic!

Jason

csltcsltalmost 9 years ago
Just keeps getting better.

Thank you.

She should be on everyone's favorites list.

rod43rod43over 7 years ago
Simply awesome, Ms Belinda

This series just gets better.....holding hands, kissing, finger fucking, cock sucking, and now ...." I whipped my hips from side to side, stretching my cunt in places I scarcely knew existed, all the while writhing against his body and rubbing my nipples through his chest hair." Her first proper fuck is so arousing I am not sure how any sequel can be better. Brilliant prose.

You are a sexual star, Belinda!

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 5 years ago
Very good

Thanks, I will check out some of your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank You!

Love all Your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous