All Comments on 'The Hell in Your Eyes Ch. 09'

by TwistedMisery

Sort by:
  • 242 Comments
TrippyLuvTrippyLuvabout 9 years ago
What a cliffhanger....

How could you do that to us?! Good to have you back! I've looked forward to this chapter for a while; you didn't disappoint. Sam is really coming into her own. Her inner conflict is believable. She knows what's going on is wrong but she can't help that weird bond she and Jack developed. What did she discover? I have so many thoughts running through my mind. I think I might pull all my hair out trying to figure out what's going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

That was one hell of a cliffhanger

BEST. CHAPTER. SO. FAR!!!

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 9 years ago
You're Cruel . . .

to torment us like this.

Please post again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Sam's confusion and struggles are in the right pace. Fucking love this story

I_Enjoy_Your_StoriesI_Enjoy_Your_Storiesabout 9 years ago
Wonderful once again!

Jack is hot. Intense. Powerful. I love your writing. Its sublime. You are my favourite author in this site. I have others that I follow, but your writing I adore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I did not see that coming

the envelope, that is. So Jack knows some man that Sam also knows. And Sam thinks that Jack's pursuit of her is a betrayal of this man, whoever he is. Looking forward to the next (and did you say final?) chapter to see how this resolves itself.

I was expecting some kind of climatic scene - I had thought Dad would discover Jack and have it out with him, resulting in Sam having to choose between the two - but your scenario is far better. (Though the gentleman could still be Sam's father.)

I liked Sam's comment about how "Samantha Ass" didn't have a good ring to it :-) She may not be "Samantha Ass" but Sam still can be a smart ass - who engages with Jack's single-minded obsession in a tantalizing way.

Whoever the mystery man is, I still hope Jack and Sam somehow end up together. And thanks for providing some details on who Jack is. Makes him seem more "well-rounded", though still kinda crazy.

I_Enjoy_Your_StoriesI_Enjoy_Your_Storiesabout 9 years ago
forgot to add...

I love your sense of humour. I've been laughing at the playful arguing of your protagonists. This chapter was more dramatic as you promised and it brought back the intensity of the relationship. It was well worth the wait and thank you for making it longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Woah, hell of a ride! You didn't disappoint me. Keep writing and please get the next chapter real quick, can't wait. CANNOT WAIT ;). Best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so glad there's more!

I absolutely love this story!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

My emotions have run the gamut with this story. From wanting to see painful revenge done to cheering for Sam to continue questioning. You've suprised me by turning Sam into a strong young woman able to deal with Jack's overwhelming personality.

An extremely good cliffhanger to keep us wondering. Nice job

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
When my wife was 18, she was raped by a man she liked.

He didn't hit her but it was rape because she didn't have a choice. And believe me, she likes rough sex but she has never forgiven this guy for what he did, so why would Sam be so quick to forgive? Great sex? Orgasms? Wealth?

Rape isn't about sex, it's about power and you don't rape someone you love. As for Jack, he's a sociopath. She was hanging out with her cousin and he lost his shit, that isn't love, that is obsession and it's not about Sam, it's about Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beat up old Dodge Challanger but he's rich?

Ok this doesn't make sense. He drives a beat up old Dodge, but lives in a mansion with an in door pool.

When I first read this story, I thought Jack knew her parents; he had too many details about their personal lives. I even considered he was her mom's former lover. Maybe even her actual bio Dad. That'd be super freaky.

I assume he's Mr. Strauss, her Dad's boss. Or her Dad's friend.

I am addicted to your writing. Do you have any books out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you for continuing the story now please don't stop

I check every day I'm so glad you finally post the next part. Now please don't stop!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
exciting!!

amazing writing!! i couldn't wait for the continuation he he i really don't know how this story should end, it's just so crazy! it made me laugh when Jack explained that he wasn't in the mafia, that he didn't rob banks, etc. thought that some people commented on that in previous chapters lol.

On another tangent, what happens at the end here sort of explains why Jack didn't want to tell Sam how he had "found" her. Seems that it wasn't all too casual.

bring on the next one whenever you can!!

mapili50mapili50about 9 years ago
More, more, more!

I loved/hated the cliffhanger and can't believe there's only one more chapter. You've got a knack for writing about AND creating your own literotica stalkers!

I sure hope you have more stories coming soon ... How about a sequel? And a sequel to Hayden and Lucas?

Regarding Jack's wealth ... I can totally see that. I live in Silicon Valley and you cannot judge wealth by clothing or car. Mark Zuckerberg is a classic example.

p.s. Love your "fetish". I have an image of a super-hot mailman being cornered by a crazy lady with a rake! Hahaha... maybe your next story could be about a mailman who lusts after a woman he sees raking her yard?

late2thepartylate2thepartyabout 9 years ago
Hooked

I've been rereading other chapters for clues and probably missed the details... As one Anon observed I can envision possible ties to Mr. Strauss but that doesn't really address the friendship mentioned. (I like working w my boss but we aren't best buds.) Only thing that caught my attention is how Jack knew she babysat a six year old boy on Wednesdays.

I've seen many people drive old cars while living in luxerious homes. Where I grew up commuters would drive old vehicles to catch the train. They are called "station cars" you can leave them in the lot during the day without worrying about scratches and dents on your luxury SUV/coupe/whatever.

I'm eagerly awaiting your next chapter and hope you can and do post soon. Thank you for sharing your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sooooo good

I love this story I would love to see more chapters hope you change your mind about only writing one more .Also would buy your books if your allowed to say their titles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what. the. fuck.

Holy balls batman. Mind blown. I adore Sam and this was the best chapter yet. I am hard to impress but here I sit jaw agape rereading the series absolutely blown away. Thank you.

-Maliceon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
He loves that brat.

And she loves him, too.

Love REALLY IS TWISTED, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm cheering for a not happy ending

I have loved your story, how you write, how you show their feelings, conflict, etc. Based on what has happened, I strongly believe that they should not end up together, and I am really looking forward to seeing how you show Sam growing a spine and discarding him. She needs someone who would give her intense sex without the power play and constant fear and tension. Go Sam!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love

I Love your story. Please uppdate faster. I feel sorry for Jack.

I hope they end upp together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So....so...good!!!

What a delicious read!!

I was pooling in my knickers while reading the sexy bits, although I wished he went down on her more.

The plot built-up was intense but I can't fathom how everything falls into place in the final, one rushed chapter?

sshh1sshh1about 9 years ago
fingers clapping

I love this! I wonder who it is. Doesn't sound like a friend of her fathers but someone else. I'm a romantic but I'm praying for a happy ending. I mean not saying that its the end. Because after this juicy new development I'm sure there's a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Omg the update I've been waiting for!!!! Here's just letting you know that whatever the ending is, you have my support.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more more more!

I'm obsessed with your idea for this, the way you write & the story line! Love the relationship, I know I might sound crazy but I don't care lol. Please write more & faster. I can not get enough..I've reread them :)

theprayerpositiontheprayerpositionabout 9 years ago
Only one installment left!?

I have read this story from the very beginning and it has been one of my favorites. With each new installment the dynamics change and I feel like Jack has really evolved from crazy stalker to semi controlling boyfriend. Hey Jack gave her an out already and she didn't take it. She must have feelings for him and then seeing that he had such a nice house etc....I feel like there's so much more that needs to be explained! You write with so much detail so I can't imagine how the story could end with just one more installment! I hope that the conclusion is worthy enough for the rest of this incredible story.

And don't listen to everybody else take your time with the ending don't rush it because people are telling you to hurry up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
when!?

Please write aqap. This is by far my favorite. You capture their conversations with expression so well. I can see it all play out so clearly. Makes it hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great chapter

.... also a completely hot chapter. When Jack was describing his fantasy to Sam about dominating her "in every sense of the word", I had to step away from my computer to take a cold shower ;-)

Still, I agree with other readers who have pointed out the odd fact that Jack doesn't go down on her much. I'll take it a step further to say he's not much into foreplay at all. After the intense build up resulting from how he describes what he wants to do to her, what he actually does to her feels a little anticlimactic...a little too "wam, bam, thank you, mam".

Also, Jack needs to get more of a life. Doesn't he have any friends?

But who am I to criticize? You're an excellent writer and I love the maturity (way beyond her age) that you give Samantha. You describe her inner turmoil perfectly and her ability to question how she perceives her situation is a unique trait for someone that young.

Looking forward to your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh my god! you better not stop!

Please write fast and don't stop here. I wanna know what happened bad!

babyvampbabyvampabout 9 years ago
Please continue!!!!

That was a hell of a plot twist!!! Please dont let us hang in here!!Best history evah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

I love this series and hate to see it come to an end! I cant wait to see where you take this and what the full plot twist is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
In love with this story!

I don't think I've ever been this obsessed with a story. Love, love, love it. I've been checking daily for updates. One of my favorite stories. Pleeeeeeeeease update soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lawd have mercy

Please continue. You gotta give me the next chapter, or else I'm going to die!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh come on!!

Are you serioulsy kidding me?? Post the next chapter asap! Dying here. I loved the charecters!

alexatron1alexatron1about 9 years ago

please...I check everyday, twice, sometimes three times a day...please finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
EEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Omg omg omg!!!! ^_^ I can't wait to read more on this!!!!!! Good work so far!!

pobratpobratabout 9 years ago
You're a SADISTIC %&@#!

And I'm a masochistic bitch!

Please, pretty please, give us some more.

Talk about a cliff hanger! Jeeze, you better be careful in the future. You don't wanna kill off all your readers, do you? Cause I'm pretty close to dying from suspense, and I know I'm not the only one suffering around here.

So please, I'm on my knees like a good little masochist, waiting for more. As is everyone else, I'd bet on it!

pobrat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE!!

Ah!!! When will the next one be out? A couple more days? Weeks? Please have more than just the next chapter!

Also, just as a point the I think needs clarifying... both Sam and Jack comment about the lengths he would go to get her back if she were to leave him..... could you maybe wrap that up in chapter 10? Pretty please??

SUPERB job by the way.

Amhamil10Amhamil10about 9 years ago
More now!!!!!

Please? Addicted to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sooooo goood!

More pleeaasse....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Are you kidding me?!

You evil, evil (genius) tease!! How can you leave us hanging like that?! I need more, like right meow! Please! I'm begging here...

Also, if you were to put all these (and future) chapters together in a book, I would pay money for a copy. Just sayin'.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 9 years ago
Bloody Hell!

I waited days to read this, DAYS! I knew it was gonna be great, so I waited in the hopes that the next chapter would be posted by the time I got to the end. Wasn't expecting this though...WHAMMY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What the F*CK?? TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Damn! You cant do this to ME. YOU MAKE ME HOT AND WET WITH YOUR STORIES AND YOU CANT STOP HERE!! *ucking bastard..tell the story or f*ck me right NOW

freakyjessifreakyjessiabout 9 years ago
OMG

Who is it? Who are they talking about? Who and what does he know? Omg. How could it end like this😥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG

You can't leave us hanging like that....I need to know!

In all seriousness I love your stories and I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Unforgiveable

A very well written story, the problem is, I really cannot see where you are going to go with it. What you male lead has done, to little more than a child, is truly unforgivable. You have done a pretty good job at trying to make him seem less of a monster, but he is still a psychotic, violently self-deluded, scarily possessive repeat rapist with a nasty hair trigger. I am actually terrified for Sam. If she succumbs totally to Stockholm Syndrome, that is in no way a HEA. The only HEA I can see is for her to get the hell away from him, and for swift justice to kick him in the nuts repeatedly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love your characters

I hope Jack goes on an anger management program... and stops smoking:-)

Checking every single day for chapter 10 and thank you for your wonderful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it.

Omg. I love this story and cannot wait to read ch 10. I have been re-reading it for the past 2days. The first 2 chapters were hard to take but it has been getting better and better. I have really enjoyed your writing and the development of these 2 characters. Go Sam!

I_Enjoy_Your_StoriesI_Enjoy_Your_Storiesabout 9 years ago
Waiting... waiting... waiting...

Love this story and hanging for the conclusion. I read the whole series twice already. Are you nearly done? lol. Sorry to rush you but can't wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
omg

you cannot leave me hanging like this

PlegamansPlegamansabout 9 years ago
Dear Twisted Writer

Could you updated us. Can't wait much longer, having been handing in the cliff so long my arms are aching...so much.

PlegamansPlegamansabout 9 years ago
Please...

Please, please, please:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Your writing is just as your pen name, I don't know how long are you intend ing to put us in suspension. Your really good at it. I hope you continue to write more.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Holy shit

Please update! I'm so curious as to how these two end up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
want more!

This series is by far my favorite on literotica! When I saw that the ninth chapter was posted I nearly screamed. Love the story line and the suspenseful ending leaves me wanting more! Can't wait until the tenth chapter! Great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please hurry and update!!!!

I'm loving this story!!!!! I read the first chapter and was instantly hooked. I couldn't stopped reading. I was waiting for soooo long for the update please hurry, I'm dying to read the next chapter.

Amhamil10Amhamil10about 9 years ago
At least tell us

Working on the last one and when you think that it might be done so that way I can stop going crazy just check back sooner to then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree

with the person below me. Please give an update as to how much longer you think it will take.. I am dying!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
omg...

You could seriously make this unto a book. It's so good!!! But dude upload already. I'm die...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tell me "quando quando quando"

We can share a love divine

Please don't make me wait again...

black_maestrablack_maestraabout 9 years ago
Whoa

This story makes me not ashamed of reading a rape tale, I can actually see him trying to redeem himself, but he's still a rapist. Sam is ideal in her thoughts, feelings, and actions. Love the dialogue.

winealittlewinealittleabout 9 years ago
Last Update...

This was your last update:

"Update - 03/03/15 - I'm glad to see everyone enjoyed the last chapter of The Hell in Your Eyes. I'm still working on chapter 10. The enthusiasm for it's arrival is really appreciated. It's going to be pretty detailed, and fairly long, so it's going to take me a lil bit. 10 pages on word translates to 2 on this site. 20 pages translates to 4... 30 to 6... etc. I know it's hard, but try to be patient, lol. Thanx again for the love - T.M."

Please, please give us another quick update (at least to let us know that you haven't abandoned the story)...your fans are getting restless and it's been more than a month since your last update and 2 months since this chapter has been uploaded!

MANY THANKS!

IT'S A VERY CAPTIVATING STORY! ON PINS & NEEDLES HERE!

michelle_animemichelle_animeabout 9 years ago
Pleeease update!

Like the last comment said, please update. We just need a sign that you're alive and working on the next chapter. I love this series, and can't wait to see it continued.

I_Enjoy_Your_StoriesI_Enjoy_Your_Storiesabout 9 years ago
We can wait. Your stories are worth it.

Feel better sweety. I've just read your update where you shared you ended a 7 year relationship... I hope you are feeling more relief than sadness. If you are in a momentum of 'loss' the inspiration won't come easily to write a love story... so feel better, and when loss turns into eagerness to experience a new chapter in your life, we will still be here, awaiting your delicious stories.

PlegamansPlegamansabout 9 years ago
We will wait until the time is ready

I_Enjoy_Your_Stories has just written my thoughts in a much better way that I could ever do.

Have a good break and feel better (BTW I wouldn't mind a good punching from Sam, Jack very well deserves it).

We will be here waiting for you.

Love

Plegamans

winealittlewinealittleabout 9 years ago
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Thank you so much for the update! I am thrilled you have not abandoned the story!

My heart goes out to you...so sorry!

I'm dying to read the next chapter, but as long as I know it is not being abandoned, I can wait : )

Thanks again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yeah!

twisted misery ( you could't have chosen a better usename :D) I really don't mind waiting until you post the next chapter. I know that you surely aren't in mood to write and anyone who has experienced heartbreak knows what to be demotivated feels like. and i believe you're also a perfectionist so you won't post until the story reads perfect for you. you'll kill it . cheer up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm confused

This is my favourite series on lit, but in this chapter... I got a bit confused. During that intense scene what did he want her to say yes to? I know there might be a completely obvious answer but I can't figure it out.

Help please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
confused too

I got the impression that Jack wants Sam to accept that she belongs to him.

Does he wants a dominant/submissive relationship? Is he into BDSM?

TwistedMiseryTwistedMiseryalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Clearing Confusion

At the end of Chapter 8... Jack asks Sam to live with him. That's why he takes her home. To convince her to say yes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Confusion Cleared

Thank you! I had a feeling it was that.

Good luck with the rest of the writing

Waiting impatiently :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oopisy Daisy...

I've got it wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!

I read this story from ch.1 instead of studying for a major exam!!! And i end up with a freaking cliffhanger!!! Huhuhuhuhu. Anyway, this is one of the best stories in lit so far. Cant wait for the next chapter. Thank you for being awesome!!!! =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wait Time

I've read every chapter, and I love them all. About how long will it take you to write the newest addition?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Any chance of an alternate ending?

With due respect to whatever the author decides on an ending of her writing to this particularly interesting and gripping story, I must inquire: Any chance for you to pen an alternate ending that ends differently for Jack and Sam? I would prefer the fiery passion remain in either case, but perhaps a different overall circumstance that see them taking a different route on this path of theirs? I remain an avid reader! Message sent from my local hospital; my fappin' hand was sprained after happening upon your profile!! (NO REGRETS!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
73 days 21 hours 19 minutes 30 seconds

PLEASE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
73 days 21 hours 19 minutes 30 seconds

Seriously! Oh gosh how did I survive this long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good things come to those who wait...

...hopefully;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
waiting

I hope the next part comes out soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Three moons...

...and counting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Urgghhh!!!!!!

I'm don't want to rush you but could you please hurry up, the suspense is killing me here. I really hope the last chapter will be out soon... I wanna know what happens before my semester exam starts. Pleeeease!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Where is the ending

legitimately going insane, where is the ending to this story? TwistedMisery you are the ultimate tease. Please, I beg of you. Where is the sanctity? For all that is holy and righteous, I'm in dire need of more Jack & Sam. Where is the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
...I'm so in love with you right now

I think I'm possibly developing a girl crush on you... Thank you for writing out my darkest fantasies so amazingly... your my EL James ;-)

By the way thanks for the update, eagerly awaiting the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
patiently anticipating the conclusion...

You are by far, hands down the best writer in this category. Every single one of your submissions has been more than I could ask for and with your recent bio update I'm getting crazy excited for the last installment !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next Chapter

Please make another chapter. I love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
But...

You said you might post other stuff in the mean time... where is it!?

sshh1sshh1almost 9 years ago
so I thought i was patient

...turns out I'm not. I totally understand that life happens. But could you post something, anything. All your writing is great so i know whatever you post i will enjoy it. Just put me out my misery. Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PLEASE UPDATE !!!!

I love this series and gave been waiting for ch. 9 for like 3 months now!!!! I'm starting to go insane please update I dint want to wait another month for ch.10.

fefe428fefe428almost 9 years ago
Anxiously waiting....

I'm dying for your next update of this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chapter 10 hype!

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Y U NO UPDATE!?!???

I think I speak for everyone when I say... We've all been very patient and we know your life isn't revolved around this book but COME ON!!! It's been nearly 4 freakin months and in your previous updates you said It won't take months to finish. Please just finish the chapter 4 months is far to long to wait for one chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Seriously, anon

Fucking cool it. Not helping the author; in fact, probably having the opposite effect. Yes, I know you like her writing; no, I don't care how long it takes for her to produce a quality piece of writing, as long as she gives it the time she feels is right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No pressure guys!...lol

TM you probably sick of all this constant begging and winning, but this just shows you how incredible your stories are to us, so please hurry up, I want a quality piece too but I'm getting desperate here, anything will do, I just want to know what's gonna happen to Jack!...my dream guy ;-)

Please!

Niki

maya18maya18almost 9 years ago
Please Hurry

well,I thought the next installment will be out in matter of days, but four months is too long..please hurry...eagerly waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AUUUUGGHHH!!!

WHO!?!?. WHO?!?! WHO IS HE?!?! I MUST KNOW!!! EXCELLENT STORY!! 5 STARS!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
TM, when you have time...

Please let us know how far you are with the writing of the final chapter, how much is left and will be out any time soon? Thank you!

michelle_animemichelle_animealmost 9 years ago
Update please!

A quick update on your progress thus far would be great. Not rushing you or anything. A story this great deserves a great conclusion, which takes time to write and edit, and you deserve a break after what you've been through, but an quick update would satisfy me (and everyone else) for the time being.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Four moons...

...and counting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I..need..hell..in..your..EYES!

.. I'm on my ass.. Holding my legs.. Rocking back and fourth.. In the corner of my bedroom, waiting... for Chapter 10. I love you TM because of your amazing talent as a writer but having to wait this long for chapter 10 is killing me.. Slowly. Very... Very.. Slowly..😖

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please update!!

The anticipation is killing me please update soon!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedMisery@TwistedMisery
1258 Followers
I'm a professional fiction writer. I enjoy delving into the dark, and slightly twisted. No matter the response, if it affects someone on an emotional level, then I'm satisfied. I enjoy feedback of all kinds. Good, bad... doesn't matter. Be forewarned though that if you leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES