All Comments on 'AJ's Your Dirty Little Fucktoy'

by funluvinaj

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
spawnofdaveyspawnofdaveyabout 9 years ago
hot damn!

AJ... you've done it again!!

You're so hot and wild you make me so hard so damn quick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FUCKING...

OUTSTANDING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

so hot,makes me hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

God I love your voice and your moans. You make my pussy so wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

OH MY GOD!

your voice... my god.... Fapped over your voice so many times!

Brazen BastardBrazen Bastardabout 9 years ago
Smiles

Just smiling at you

Kinkyaj34Kinkyaj34about 9 years ago
Sexy voice

Your voice is so sexy & your stories so 🔥 so dirty, they get me hard & make me cum everytime ❤️💋

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonalmost 8 years ago
Wow!!

I am so jealous of whichever guy gets to be your partner for these. Love the way you cum for us. Kisses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot and breathless.......

listening to your sexy voice and the whole performance has left me hard and horny, thank you beautiful wee AJ xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are definitely he is that type of girl I have looked for my whole life

Girl you are Heaven Sent you are what I look for my whole life and I'm forcing have never found and probably never will you are number one on my bucket list.lol if ever ever you want to fulfill one man's desire and Ultimate Fantasy to be with you look no farther than me my cell phone will always be available for you 410-831-5099 Kevin is my name and fantasizing every day for the rest of my life is the best way I can put it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wild fuckin bitch.

Never heard such wild one. This girl will drain her boys balls and will never leave without eating and tearing her. So fuckin wild hot. Post more.

JustPadricJustPadricabout 5 years ago
Damn!

I was so worked up from a previous audio with binaurals. I was feeling like iron man. Rock hard but not wanting to pop. Invincible.

Then I saw this sexy audio up next. I know AJ never disappoint! Lucky me.

I have all the Fleshlight toys. From the Turbo oral simulator to the anal toy, and of course the classic Stamina Training Unit. So I decide to follow along. Fuck yeah. Can you give a hot sloppy sexy fucking blow job even through audio.. I'm just jambing my raging rail road spike down the Turbo's throat hole stabbing all around listening to you slurp and slobber and gag.

Fuck. I'm still just a raging fuck machine and you're just what I need. Towards the end I need to just hold. And not stab so much. Already feeling the twinges. The tightening balls. Nnnngggh.. easy now.. still more to go. Fuck. I DO so want to taste you. I swear I can. And then the switched positions. I pull out Staci my STU and just start to rub and tease those labia while I listen to you beg all hot and proper and slutty as a gutter whore working for coke. Then it slides in... NNNNNGGGGGHHH.. you nasty, hot filthy rotten sexy fucking strumpet slut FUCK.. Then there's just a bunch of hot snarling as I go to town and listen to you lose your sexy worked up little mind.

And I have to stop. Shit. I'm gonna fucking blow. HOLD IT.

And I pause. Listening to you still take it. I need almost a full minute to recover and then I'm back in.. Ohhhh yeah.. Fuck yeah.. You know how to take a dick.. I can't hold out. I don't even want to try.. I pull out and bust a pearly hot load of spunk all up my furry belly.

Succubus. You're still going. And I'm still rock hard. I finished out the audio with my rock hard boner buried up inside my Stoya anal toy, and loving it so much I had to download it. This definitely goes in the bin marked: When I absolutely want to fucking gush in less than sixteen minutes.

Grrrrrr.. So hot. Thank you baby. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lights Out in Chicago

I am sexually gob-smacked by your words and sounds of the 3 sky-high orgasms (or was it more?). in this story. I KNOW it was real. Back in Texas, we used to have a saying that "She could suck the varnish off a hoe handle." I think you deserve those kudos. Take a bow....and when you do, be prepared to receive 9 thick inches cumming at you from the 6 o'clock position. This is Chicago Lee, signing off with a cock so hard I don't have enough skin left to blink my eyes.

ManFromIndiaManFromIndiaover 4 years ago
I’m hard af now!!

After listening this I can’t control my thing, no option left other than masturbating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unbelievably sexy and hot

You really mastered the art of getting a man to surrender to you completely.

Beautiful sexy voice with refreshing new elements I have never heard before. Keep up the good job!

And thanks <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fuck...i wanna use you, bang you hard and wild...!! make you scream in that sexy erotic voice..!!

SunsquabiSunsquabiabout 1 year ago

Holy shit I’m breathing as hard as you were at the end. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Holy fuck AJ! I’ve never heard you like this before but it’s incredible!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

sorry to say but, soooo did n't hear nothing....sooo sad

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hope you find your way back here, AJ. 😁Would love to hear you announce his you are straddling my face so I can flick your proud little clit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunluvinaj@funluvinaj
2016 Followers
First and most importantly... a big thank you for all the fabulous feedback and comments... They make me feel sexy, help me hone my craft and naturally want to record more. Mwah!! AJ