All Comments on 'Hubby Wants to Cleanup Own Creampie'

by dubdub1234

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Author, you are one disgusting individual!!!

Go far away...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot

Great story. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Another 1* baboon joins the ranks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You could make this, like, a 47 part series, detailing the descent of their marriage . . .

into cuckdom! Wow, wouldn't that be exciting? Well, wouldn't it?

I bet Ronnie would give it a five (you don't have to call her Bonnie).

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
I was going to type your mother's name like pig or cow dear annony

but for the story I gave it a 5. But thank you for checking my typing. As long as you are doing that you ass wipe you're leaving the writers on this site alone!! BTW. Fuck you in the heart!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story

I enjoyed this, quick and to the point, sexy and hot. 5*'s. Keep it up. Fuck the naysayers, no reasoning with them. Never feed the trolls, just write what you like to write.

spredmspredmabout 9 years ago
Very nice

Great story been there done it, love to eat my wife's pussy after I shoot my load in her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Won't it come as a surprise then.....

when you realize that all this time, he been fucking your maid and daughter. In fact, your daughter, just turned 19, seduced him almost a year ago and put him up to this wild act to keep you occupied and distracted as her pregnancy progresses....

You should have sent her to live with the ex.

And you should have suspected something was up, when almost as abruptly as she turned 18, her wild behavior and rebelliousness stopped.

And the maid! Well, who knew....she was so shy, but the pretty Latin girl was always especially deferential to hubby, and you thought it was an act of extreme respect and gratitude......well.....and lust, wasn't it? You thought she looked forlorn and longing, when it was actually need for his cock pumping her pussy so hard it made her feet leave the floor when he'd fuck her from behind. But the last few days, even her stoicism was overwhelmed by a constant Mona Lisa smile...she's just fallen pregnant and waiting for just the right time to tell him. She's decided to wait until she starts showing, and perhaps to join your daughter and him one afternoon in a couple of months and tell them both....maybe the three of them can take care of each other as the horniness from the pregnancies make them both constantly wanting.

It's a good thing she managed to hide her morning sickness from you, by starting her mornings with water and soda crackers in the maid's quarters. She can't imagine how your daughter kept it from you so long....but as she's just barely started to show, she's wearing much more conservative clothes....and you thought she was settling down.... The maid fantasies about the three of them coming into your bedroom late one night in baby doll negligees to show you their rounding, swelling bellies and make you eat them to endless orgasms. She wants to stoke down with the three of you and be one, big happy family. Yes, baby has settled down, the maid seems so happy and you're feeding your man his own cum! Now, that's settling down.

Well, in a way, you all are!

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
A normal act between wife and husband turned into...

A normal act between wife and husband turned into a degrading act. From what she says he had done everything through life to make her loose her respect for him...And with respect gone, soon love is gone too!!! people who thinks this act isn't natural, then are false moralists!!! What is wrong is take a normal act and transform it in a degrading act...2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Questionable

At least they're married and exploring their sexuality, between themselves. When she started fantasizing and questioning herself about bringing others into the play then it started going south for me slipping into a slope of humiliation and cuckoldry. Fantasy is one thing, sarcasm turning into possible reality is another. A quick erotic fantasy if this is what turns you on. In the heat of passion it's possible.

Bonnietaylor2, this is one time I won't challenge your score, but your feud with Anon is getting tiresome. What does "Fuck you in the heart" mean? I'd rather fuck you between your legs and then lap up my creampie. lol Isn't this fun dear?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Well no sex for you them!!! But that's OK with the women of the world we hate fags like you!

Fuck you in the heart means you would be dead. If it gets old stop bitching about stories you know you don't say you like. Avoid my comments and just go away you sad little man!!! But we all know different asshole, you fucking love these stories! And you will NEVER get me or any other woman with your attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not sure why she needs to humiliate him

And of course he had a choice. One of two actually. He could have thrown her off. The story never mentioned that she was 240 lbs to his 170 lbs so unless that was the case he throws her off if he wants to. And if she is heavy and has him pinned? Imagine how fast she gets off him when he bites her labia or clit. So forcing him doesn't seem to be in the realm of plausibility. And when she turned around I KNOW his cock was flacid. I think that his fantasy had turned sour as he listened to her demean, degrade and humiliate him and that would be the first and last time he ever ate his cum out of her. Her attitude spoiled the entire thing. What a cunt. Speaking of which, I see Bonnietaylor is on her broom again. Some things never change.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
I have two brooms you pig shiting ass wipe

And I will keep adding comment to help these writers offset your sad little boy bitching!! It's a wonder you can see anything over your ridicules attiuide. But then we all know you are a fag in the closet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
bonnietaylor2, shut the fuck you

you sorry gutter whore. The only thing you're good for is to lick the piss off a dead monkey's ass. You're only bothered because this sorry ass story hits so close to home. Do you shit in your husbands mouth. Maybe he licks the elephant cum out of that swamp you call a pussy. Maybe he gets fucked in the ass more than you do. Maybe your lover thinks he is more woman than you. Or is it that your a fag yourself and he has the balls you want. Who knows why a whore like you exist, but as long as you do, they'll all ways have a bed in the local whore house for disease riddled filth like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My wife helped me too

That first time is tough! We don't get into humiliation, it's all about sex and having fun.

In the past 30 years I remember very few times when I didn't clean her up after I filled her up. She knows how much I enjoy it and sex for us is for me to fuck her and cum, she usually masturbates while I fuck her. Then without being prompted, I turn to my back, she climbs on top of me, puts her fuck hole on my mouth and I start cleaning. After having rubbed her clit, she wants me to stay away from it so my job is to use my tongue to get deep inside and clean it all out. She is usually wet as all get out and I rub my face in her crotch, coating my self. I really enjoy it all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sharing Cum is Quite the Norm for us.

My wife and I are also VERY oral. "Creampie" eating, "snowballing," and "cum-flavored kisses" are quite the norm for us. She is a world-class fellatrix and loves wearing "pearl necklaces" and "cum facials" to bed. I also love eating and licking cum out and off of her. Sometimes I will give her a nice "cum facial" just so I can lick it off her face and share "cum-flavored kisses" with her whilst I am fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: bonnietaylor2- no sex for you then

I'm touched for your concern.Don't worry dear, I don't have any problem getting or keeping a woman. Never did. According to your angry comment, one is not allowed to criticize. Did I say this was a bad story, no I said it was questionable, leaning toward humiliating cuckoldry. Are you that shallow that only praise is acceptable? Did I offset this story with my usual 1. No. So what is your problem? Calling me names only strengthens my resolve to even the playing field to those that give meaningless and worthless scores just to get even with anonymous. Did I say I read most of the stories you probably don't read yourself, but just score to get even? No, but yet you make assumption of readers you don't know anything about. Don't worry babe, I'm going to stick to you like flies on shit. Have a nice day beautiful. Isn't this fun?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love the story

Despite some of the vitriol between commenters here, I have to say I loved this fantasy. Thanks for it. I gave it 5 stars.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Didn't Care For This

I have no problem with him eating his cream pie, in fact I don't see what the big deal is.

Most here (I think!) don't have a problem with the wife sucking her husband's cock after he cums in her, how is this different?

Where I have a problem is with her sudden need, with no indication that she had any dominant tendencies, to dominate and humiliate him.

litereader54litereader54about 9 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you so much for a well written story about creampie eating. My lover & I share this pleasure often. I love cleaning her out after I've made the deposit AND it drives her crazy with lust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved It

This is a favorite fantasy of mine. As for actually going ahead and eating my semen from my wife's pussy or off her body after ejaculation, I have the all too familiar problem of losing the desire to do so after I cum. If I can get up the nerve to do it, I will try asking her to request me to do lick and suck her clean. Maybe that is what it takes. Anyway, I loved your very erotic and arousing story. Thanks for the inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent story

Everyone has that certain kink that just does it for them. You hit on mine. Great story. Don't pay too much attention to the negative comments. The title said what it's about. If it's not their kink, they shouldn't have bothered reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Anything between hubby and wife is ok in bed but as soon as she said anything about fucking someone Elsa I would have put her in her place. If she tries it divorce would be definite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: Karen E-didn't care for this

I agree. Once again you make more sense than most on here. I made it a point earlier that I didn't have a problem with their sexual adventure in the privacy of their home. Nothing wrong with what they're doing, if it isn't your kink, fine. When she started bringing in others with her verbal humiliating comments then it become something else entirely. Did he at any time ever indicate he wanted outside help in his marriage? Didn't say it was a bad story, just that it turned into a less desirable one toward the end. By all means keep on writing. Thanks for the effort.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I was with you till the last paragraph

In fact I was thinking, good for them. And then it all went off the tracks.

Does she ever fellate him after sex? With the fluids from both of them on him? Does she ever kiss him after he has given her an orgasm orally.

Does he kiss her after she has had his ejaculate in her mouth?

And, If not, why not?

Does he think it's ok for her but not him?

To me, there is nothing wrong with any of these "kisses" between a loving couple who want to stimulate their partner to even higher levels of pleasure. Everything they do to each other that is pleasurable is a bonus. In fact, I don't understand the whole "force me" to go down on you after we have had sex routine. It is their own combined fluids and it can be a very erotic time for both of them.

But, when she decides to include others, forcing him to participate whether he wants to or not is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A few questions, with a few theories

So let's say a guy is jerking off. Does he cum in a tissue? On the floor? On his stomach? In his HAND?? Whatever the case, ( and lets also assume that this is totally private time, and no one has to know) how often is it that this guy has tasted his own cum?

Now lets wonder if he is honest with himself to admit the truth of this to anyone else?

Now, the thing is, many folks seem to think this is ok, what is the big deal? What could be the reason for NOT doing it; for having a problem with it?

What happens when you have a booger up your nose? It might be one thing to admit to picking your nose (see my parallel to masturbation here?)......and quite another thing to admit eating it! GROSS, you say. I'd never. That is SICK! But then again, how many 8 year old boys who have picked their noses didn't try it out once or twice for a taste test....BUT THEN convieniantly forget ALL about that once when questioned as they are now "all growed up"!

I submit that somewhere, somehow, somebody put it in to the heads of a generation of young males, that tasting their own semen was just like eating your own booger, and THAT is why so many men are repulsed by the idea. Now granted, and please understand that this is NO justification for these guys, and I am not arguing for it to make sense. I would agree that the whole thing falls into pieces IF you still expect your partner to ingest the same fluids that you seem to think are "too gross" to sample yourself. But.....

There are STILL plenty of females, who DON'T want to "swallow" either. Blowjobs might be a rare gift, but never to completion. And I would say that couples who put up with that attitude from her ALSO have a higher percentage of those very same females WHO LOVE THE CUNNILINGOUS! So really there has ALWAYS been a double standard here. A higher percentage of men have always been expected to devour a woman's juices orally, even if she WON'T return the favor. So the part B of this, is saying "Ugh OK baby, just not after the creampie", and the sexual tit for tat grows from there.

Notice that (up until now) I have made no mention of a percieved threat to his masculinity. Any guy who knows what he is doing between a woman's legs, has NO problem feeling like man. Slow foreplay, building to penetration and an orgasm is just the beginning. An experienced guy knows how to keep her riding high on the roller coaster- so to speak. Keeping those orgasmic spasms happening by returning back to her gash with your mouth..........The idea that you just blasted one off up there, is usually secondary to the goal of wearing her out to exhaustion and hearing her saying something in the after glow like "You made me come so many times baby, I lost count!"

Yeah, he isn't worried about his masculinity.

Of course it always helps when she also says: "I love you, sweetheart"

"THAAANKyou!"

OR REALLY ANYTHING

that is ENDEARING AT ALL!

As so many have commented already, the 180 degree shift THIS wife takes towards humilliation, and degradation was more than unnecessary, it was confusing. Why was it no longer about just the two of them? Why was she making him feel bad for wanting to give HER pleasure?

If this was a real world exchange, and not just sombody's bent-out fantasty, then it would be a lot easier to answer KarenE's question. Why don't more men like going down on a woman after their own ejaculation in her??

Sorry author, don't think you'll get too many converts with this version....

P.S. This comments thread has convinced me of something that I actually realized before. BonnieT doesn't make any sense because she is either Drunk or Stoned or BOTH, when reading and responding to comments.

P.P.S. Let this serve as a warning to you all: DON'T DRINK AND TROLL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it!

This has long been a fantasy of mine. I'm going to share this with the wife . Tks for sharing

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Wrong category

I felt this would be appropriately placed in the fetish category. It seems that this isn't in my own view loving wives but to each his own. Thank you for your effort.

Jay RichardsJay Richardsabout 9 years ago
More Please

Hi, I'm jay. I am looking forward to more stories from you. The subject is a fan favorite. Maybe he will want to go all the way and involve her ass. By the way, Ignore the Anonymous guy, he is a Troll around here. Please check out my stories too.

Jay Richards

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
DAMN !

I truly wish there was more to this story. Damn I do, it was just that good for me to read. I will be reading some of your other stories and I hope I won't be let down. Good job on this one though.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
Well

Maybe I should say any future stories you might decide to write.

Nick_NiceNick_Niceabout 9 years ago
Loved it

Don't listen to anyone who says that your story belongs in a different category. Loving Wives is for stories that involve wives. That's why people like me come here. Anyway, I loved your story. I love the description of your husband eating the creampie and I like that there's some verbal abuse. 5 stars and I'll definitely check back for more.

Nick_NiceNick_Niceabout 9 years ago
Oops

In my last comment, I meant to write "the" husband, instead of "your" husband, since, as you state, you're a husband writing it from your wife's point of view. I guess that's what happens when you type too fast. Anyway, thanks again for a great story.

Fighting41Fighting41about 9 years ago
Remember When

Remember when Loving Wives was filled with good authors who produced great stories that had depth and really engauged the reader?

Now all we get is this pathetic crap story after story of cuckold shit that is mind nummingly droll and totally non erotic except to those who have no self confidence

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WISH THAT I WAS YOUR CUMSLUT

I WOULD LOVE TO WITH YOU TO HAVE YOU MAKE ME CLEAN YOU EVERY TIME

AngelPie4MongoAngelPie4Mongoabout 9 years ago
MY MAN WROTE THIS...

Everyone has thier different kinks, everyone likes something different. There's no reason to be hypercritical of this writer because he has a fantasy. I think it is sexy that a man can write about something that makes him a little vulnerable when in reality he is a strong, intellegent, dominant male who typically takes the lead in all aspects of his life.

Just so you know...he (this author and I...whom also happens to be the love of my life), will be playing this fantasy out tonight when he gets home from his trip. ;)

~Love you, Mongo.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
Nice comment Angel!

I hope we get a story of how it goes! I'm glad you stck up for your man. People are way too critical here! It's a free fantasy site for fucks sake! Lighten up annon commenters!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved it!!! My wife introduced me to my desire, by blowing me, then passing it into my mouth via a kiss. I loved it even more when she held my head and fucked my face. And the dirty talk does inspire both parties. More!!!

lonelyslavelonelyslavealmost 9 years ago
turned me on

I thought it was well written and pretty hot

johnfjohnfover 8 years ago
Loved it!

This was so well written & this scenario has always been a fantasy which you could have helped to make reality as I have just shared your story with my wife 😉

rfhh1959rfhh1959over 8 years ago
I wish I could show this to my wife

This is my desire spelled out so excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perverted garbage by degenerate sicko ! "1*" !!

The worst !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yummy

great story until the end, not a fan of the idea of others, but I sure love to lick my cumout of my wife after sex. It took years to get her to try it, now it happens quite often. She surprised me this morning, she never lets me cum in her mouth. She gave me a blowjob and kept on even though I warned her I was cumming. She took it all in her mouth and came up and fed it all to me and I eagerly obliged! Not sure I could eat another mans cum, but mine, any day! Loved your story!

jm0358jm0358over 8 years ago
LOVED IT !

This is a great story ! Thank you.

Pay no attention to the negative comments by these "Anonymous " children. The title says it all. If this type of story is not your thing there's no reason to read it.

Great story. FUN to read. GREAT POV and play by the wife !!!

Look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why will the Health care insurance fee be high?

HPV virus epidemic is among promiscuose women's pussy so for creampieeating is danger for cuckolding lifestyle husbands for HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) which could cause OROLARANGHO CANCER after some years in men!

Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 8 years ago
Continue please

I was hoping you would write a part 2 to this story. I am so fucking hard right now.

Jay

Silver4Silver4about 8 years ago
Loved it.

Great story. Makes me want to try it. The negative anonymous commenters can get stuffed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Truly scrumptious

A hot story. Leaving nice fresh spunk somewhere and not licking it up always seems such a waste to me and this sounds like a great way to ensure every drop is lapped up. I am lucky enough to have a lover that shares this view which makes for lots of sticky fun. Earlier this week he came round and after he played with my tits in the hallway until my nipples were dark and swollen and my knickers soaking wet i needed his cock. I sat on the stairs and he stood in front of me and took his cock out and stuffed it in to my mouth as far as I could take it. Then we moved in to the dining room and I bent over the table. He lifted up my short skirt, pulled down my knickers and tights and fucked me hard til he filled me up with his cum. Then he hardly caught his breath before I turned over and laid back on the table with my legs wide so he could lick out all his lovely hot spunk while fingering me to an amazing orgasam. His face was sticky with cum as we kissed before quickly tidying our clothes and hair to go off to work. A great start to the day.

smcocksmcockabout 8 years ago
creampies

I love licking my cum from my wife's pussy or off her body. Now I want to taste another mans cum from her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks

Awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Love to eat my wife after we duck to and she made to the same after she been on a date

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I wish

This is so very much me. I wish my wife would be this enthusiastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I've done this to my wife a couple times but she wasn't overly into it. My mother-in-law has a little bit of a kinky side to her however, so I'm thinking about using this as a temptation to close the deal and finally fuck her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cream pie heaven !!!

Great story ! I too have expressed interest in eating my wife's clean after cumming in her. "The natural urge is gone the minute you cum" she said to me , "if another man cums in you , I can do it " I said. " I'll be very hard and you can suck me off as I'm eating your hot cream pie, I can feed you my cum " ! She said yes !! Hope to do it soon !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy story

Thank you for the sexy erotica. I would luv an experimental wife like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not my favourite thing to do

but I'd rather swallow my own brand than some other asshole's lol

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 7 years ago
Good to a point

That point being when she told him she would fuck others and make him eat that cum also. Other than that good story. If she does that, I hope he divorces her ass quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great fantasy cum true

The whole thing was GREAT ... until she mentions having him eat other guys' cum from her pussy. Nah! NO way... but I've long fantasized about cumming in AND ON my wife's pussy, then licking it off and swallowing it... then, going down further and suck our combined juices out for a nice, sloppy wet kiss. Great story.

enigma3enigma3almost 7 years ago

i thought it was very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
G spot

If he can hit her G spot with his tongue, then he must be some kind of alien lizard creature!

ShyMaleSubShyMaleSubalmost 7 years ago
Hmmmm

Great, but like others, I'm not really turned on at prospect of licking other guys cum out of my wife. This makes me think, though. My wife has not wanted to have sex, at all, for the last couple of years. When we did, she'd often complain about my cum leaking out of her. I don't really think she was hinting because she never wanted to do anything kinky. She did like me going down on her, though, and would even "ride my face" occassionally. So, maybe if I had offered to clean the creampie she would still be willing to have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story! until she threatened him with cuckold humiliation

took a 5 to a 3, Homegirl got to negotiate and discuss shit like that in advance.

Buzzkill Low character move.OldBearswitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ditto

Did this with my wife the same exact way. She thought I was sick at first. She loved it, and now never is finished until her hot juicy dripping wet cum filled pussy is clean. I usually make her cum at least twice more. Just can't seem to convince her I want her to be a hotwife, and cougar and find some young college age studs to fuck, then bring home the proof, and let me reclaim her.

nb_47nb_47about 6 years ago
All the silliness

All the silliness of you should have done this or that or that doesn't excite me is exactly that, silliness. Very well done. You did a nice job with the dialogue. That is not necessarily an easy thing to do; to get just the right erotic sparklers in the right place. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OK until the cuckold reference

Pretty good story until she said she will have to use young guys to get him more cum. Without it,it would be 5 star. Had she done it, it would be a 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Could Have Been My Husband

Same situation. But I would handcuff him to the headboards. I told a neighbor friend of mine with whom I share all information. She reminded me of my fantasy of having sex with someone other than my husband. And pretty soon I was having sex with several men in the neighborhood and after my husband had sloppy seconds, I would have him lick me clean. The men in the neighborhood know they are cuckolding my husband and most of the women know it; but I don't think my husband knows it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easy to see why this story is so highly rated

Another 5 stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Humiliation

Humiliation and degradation in any form is.Not erotic. Sick fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I'm thinking of having my wife read this story as I'd love to have her do this to me! I once told her that I wanted to clean her up after making love, but the urge left me as soon as I came. She asked if I still wanted to and I said no. If she had forced me to do it, I'm sure that I would have enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

I love watching my wife fuck other men knowing I will soon be between her thighs licking her pussy clean. When I finish I clean his cock with my mouth. God I love a cum covered cock in my mouth. Who am I kidding I love sucking cock having his cum in my mouth.

farnorthhotfarnorthhotover 4 years ago
Fabulous!

I hope you write some more.

Great.

I was hard the whole time. Would love to see what comes next.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like that too

I was fucking my wife one Saturday afternoon a couple of years ago when I was getting close to cumming she told me that she wanted me to fill her pussy full of cum and then she wanted for me to lick her pussy clean. Hearing my wife say this to me got me excited and seconds later I was cumming inside of her pussy, I immediately crawled down between her legs and I thrusted my tongue in between the lips of pussy instantly tasting my cum and she was now moaning and talking dirty to me. I very eagerly licked her pussy, for about 15 minutes and I’m pretty sure that I licked every last drop of my cum from her pussy and I gave her an orgasm. I immediately fucked her again and then licked her clean again. I fucked her and licked her clean 3 times that day and every time since. Now when I am jerking off she asks me to cum on her tits and lick and suck my cum off of her tits, and when she sucks my dick and I cum into her mouth she will french kiss me sharing my load of cum with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love eating creampies. Great story. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nasty cunt

he said he wanted to his creampie from your pussy not stranger creampie , see that how a cheating slut finds a way to nfucking cheat you nasty whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a shrew of a wife

Without hesitation this wife goes directly to humiliation and threats of having sex with other men. What a worthless cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A well recounted story

I expressed his same desire to my wife and explained he need for her to "force" me to complete the task. She agreed and we now make it a regular part of our time together. She also likes the feeling of power it gives her. She mentioned something she wanted to see and now I have taken her dildo into my mouth and eventually down my throat.After playing with her dildo, we have now progressed to a strap-on and pegging. She likes the piwer, I like the submission and we are both happy. This occasional "role switching" has added an extra dimension to our life. The story rings true.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
VERY FUN STORY

Truly enjoyed this story.. exciting and erotic... wish the story would have included... '"round two"'

creampies4evercreampies4everover 3 years ago
Creampies are the Best

This couple got off to a late start so they need to make up for lost time. Hopefully, his wife will keep her promise and require her husband to eat the pie from now on. Nothing beats the texture and taste of a good creampie. As someone who has enjoyed eating thousands of pies over the past 49 years, it just doesn't get any better. Unless, of course, the pussy has several loads in it.

BoytitsBoytitsabout 3 years ago

I always wanted to try eating my own cum but my wife never would let me. *5* from me and thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I also always wanted to do this but lose the nerve as soon as I cum. I have eaten my precum which is sweet and I love that. Will have to have my wife dominate me in order to eat my cum—-can’t wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don’t get why cuck stories have to have a humiliating aspect or an angry wife. Not hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've tasted my own brand before a few times (willingly, current gf), and got duped into it once ore twice (nowhere near as willingly ( ex-wife and all that shit)).

Just between you and me, I'd rather dink piss.

Jimkentwood87Jimkentwood87almost 3 years ago

I loved this strory up until the other guys came in the picture.

gmb42gmb42almost 3 years ago

Loved this story, when I was younger I would go down on my wife after we had sex. I loved it and so did she. I really developed a taste for come and couldn't get enough, hence I started going to the steam bath to suck off older men. The older men always loved to have a young guy like me take care of them in the private little rooms. Being slim and very little body hair, I was their little girl. Some would even invite me and the wife over to their houses. but that's another story.

Seemore51Seemore51over 2 years ago

I have done this a few times and always loved it. almost guarteed to make my wife cum hard again. i think she has sometimes sneaked in our friend to fill her pussy too. thats OK with me. With my Fat 8 1/2 cock she always comes home to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I finally got my wife to do this and we both loved it. I asked her in the past to do this (even had her read this story), but in the end, she always asked me if I really wanted it...and of course I said no! This past time I told her not to ask...just do it...and be a little Dom. She came first with my fingers doing the work, then she hopped on for the ride. After I came I was hoping that she would ask if I wanted to clean her as she had cum and might be too sensitive...so I could back out again! Instead, she became Dom and said "no way, you're cleaning me up...hope you enjoy it" and proceeded to climb up and plant her pussy on my face! She started grinding on my face...before I knew it she was cumming again! We both loved it and can't wait to do it again! I have to admit that we did use a caramel tasting lube...the standard lubes all had a really bitter taste. I can't wait to clean her up again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dominating wife taking charge and talking dirty to her "cum eating pussy slave." Very hot! I enjoyed her determination to dispense with the inconvenience of after sex leakage. Something my wife might enjoy. Wonderful fantasy and a new favorite. Thanks!

DeanaBardDeanaBardabout 2 years ago

Every man should be trained to clean up after himself. Love it or hate it, show your love and respect for your woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Only thing hotter is eating another man’s creampie out of your wife’s pussy or ass. Sounds bad but it’s really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If this is truly your first effort at writing erotica you absolutely nailed it out of the gate. Short and sweet but definitely the best of this genre on the website. Loved the psychological progression of the wife from reluctance tp crazed enthusiasm...with just enough (relatively gentle) dominance to get her husband to do what they both wanted.

5 out of 5. Kudos on a killer story.... More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am a bye man who also love cock and come I would love to suck my own come out of a womens pussy also.

LvncreampiesLvncreampiesover 1 year ago

I loved the story up till she wanted another guy. My husband and I have done this. We have a very loving and sensual relationship and sex life. He knows how to be on top, use his hard cock to pleasure me, give me an orgasm, and then we snuggle together while his cock shrinks in me and his cum leaks out of me.

There are times when he is dominant. He rolls me over on my stomach pulls my ass up into the air (sometimes straps my arms down) and has his way with my exposed pussy. I don't like anal and he honors that. However he has gotten me to love rimming and teasing my rear door. He has fucked, licked and used my pussy in that position for over an hour and half before. I get several orgasms and he gets to lick my juices and kiss me. 💋

However we both love it when I get a little dominant with him. I have from time to time from the beginning. I love pushing him over on his back, getting on top of him and riding his awesome cock and using him to get an orgasm on my terms. We were having sex one time and he mentioned he wanted to lick my pussy clean after cumming in me. He backed out after cumming. This happened several times until 1 time he mentioned afterwards that he wished I had made him lick me clean. I researched and found out how common this fantasy is and why he backed out (post orgasmic blues). So for a present 🎁 1 year I strapped him down and acted like it was a normal time of me being dominant. As I rode him, I told him pretty much the samething as this story before we ever read it. "You have begged me to make you follow through, so when you cum I am going to sit my cum filled pussy on your face and mouth and you will swallow everything that flows out of me." I even told him "If I like it we are doing it as often as I want to." When he came he tried to talk his way out of it. I ordered him to open his mouth. When I put my pussy on his mouth, I instantly loved it. I loved knowing he was swallowing his cum. I have tasted my cum and swallowed his many times so I LOVE it that he is swallowing his. I love calling him my cum slut as he is swallowing and licking. I love teasing him about loving it.

Also I have not lost a spec of respect for him. He is MY man, my lover, my husband, my caretaker, my bestfriend. He is a great provider, husband, bestfriend, father, grandfather. We just like to get kinky with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like so many guys who read and write here eating my own cum was the last thing I tried. While jacking off it was arousing to think about but when the time came I just could not do it! However, something changed when my wife went through "the change." She stopped wanting sex at all and I became very frustrated. One thing led to another and I found myself with the opportunity to suck a cock (another story but tmi now). My brother-in-law and his wife (my wife's sister) were visiting and the girls were shopping. Long story short I sucked his cock (some drinks and a lost eight ball game were involved). He came like a champ and I found out one very important fact; I like the taste of cum!

After they went home (they live out of town) I made up my mind to at least try to seduce my wife. After a nice meal (I cleaned up and did the dishes), a couple of after-dinner drinks and some heavy petting (if you are too young to know what that means look it up) on the couch I coaxed her into the hot tub, massaged her neck and shoulders, and got her into bed. More petting (by now you should know what that is) finally for the first time in over a year we did the deed. I was so worked up I may have lasted four minutes tops but without asking I kissed her from her neck to her navel. She rubbed her fingers in my hair and didn't object as I began kissing her pubic mound (she doesn't shave so I guess this was hair pie with a bonus). When she was clean as a whistle and I had my fill of cum and pussy juice I snuggled up close to her; she kissed me and whispered "what got in to you?"

We are back to having great sex three or four times a month and I look forward to visits with my in-laws. What the girls don't know won't hurt them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

loved it. I too was reluctant to eat my cum out of my wifes cunt. tried several times but lost interest after I came. My wife has jerked me off and froze my cum and then watched me eat it the next day with lust. So she had the idea to have me deposit several loads into a container and freeze them. This went on for 3 weeks, we had a lot of frozen cum to play with.So my wife said to me , next week we are going to eat all your frozen cum and a fresh load as well. You just follow my lead. Well that night after dinner we drank several glasses of wine and ventured off to the bedroom. My wife got naked and had our thawed out cum bucket next to the bed . She asked me if I was ready for the creampie eating lesson! Boy was I.!!! She proceeded to drizzle our cum load over my cock , over her pussy , on her tits and all over my face and hers. We kissed and licked like two animals. Licked and sucked every bit of our cum . She sucked on my cum covered cock then kissed me and I swallowed my cum. We then fucked like two dogs in heat, and I exploded into her pussy. She got up and straddled my face and pushed her cum filled cunt on my face. Eat me, lick me clean. I hesitated for a second then I dove in and cleaned her pussy, boy was it good . licked and swallowed all of it. We are now cum sluts forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was once asked in the military by a E7 green beret, "do you eat your fuckings or do you fuck your eatings?". After a little thought, I said I do both, after eating her, i fuck her and after fucking her, i eat her again. Figured if she could swallow my cum, I could eat her after fucking her despite my cum. If its ok to expect her to swallow then its ok for me to eat it from her, no? its not great but i expect its not great for her either(taste wise). rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had a problem when we first married cumin to quick! After I came a huge load my wife said” would you lick me and help me cum? My first thought was “ but your pussy is full of cum” but I decided to grant her wish. I went down on her and he pussy was wet and smelled like cum. Something about the situation turned me on as I began to taste my own cum on my tongue! It must have turned her on too because she had an orgasm! After she finished I reside up and gave her a big French kiss with her pussy juice and my cum all over my mouth. I didn’t know if she would kiss me but she never hesitated! After that I ate my cum from her pussy every time we fucked!

scottc543scottc543about 1 year ago

Brilliant!

Surely you have another hot story or two in you. Please write one soon.

Scott

pillow996pillow996about 1 year ago

Loved it! Looking forward to how this evolves.

gmb42gmb4212 months ago

Further down in the comments you will find another comment from when I was younger. I always loved cleaning up after myself and my wife enjoyed it as much as I. I worked for an older man as a programmer. Often my wife and I would be invited to his house for dinner. He was single and my wife and I enjoyed him, he was a daddy figure for both of us since our fathers had passed. After dinner we would have drinks and he would dance with my wife holding her close as I watched. When she left the room, he would ask if enjoyed watching and I told him yes, and if he could take her to bed, again I said yes, only if I could watch and clean her up after he came. He said yes and I could clean him up too. When she came back, he took her hand and said we were staying the night

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous