All Comments on '10:15'

by LadyErotic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MrMikelobe1952MrMikelobe1952almost 20 years ago
Best Phone sex story I've ever read

It would be such a thrill to stumble across a sexy, horny playful woman in just the way you describe.

And your descriptions of her pleasure are so delightful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
mm mmm mmm

grrrrrrrreat!!!!!

RoadieeeeeeeRoadieeeeeeealmost 19 years ago
A nice scenario

Thanks for your story, Lady E. Unfortunately, in the one time of my life where I happened to misdial a number and had the delight to speak to a delightfully sultry female voice and suggested a conversation as you describe, she blew an ear-splitting horn of some kind into the phone and promptly hung up and I have been kinda gunshy ever since!

Roadie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
so hot.......

...I am a lesbian and my girlfriend and I have phone sex at least three time a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it really happens!

I met a woman through dialing the wrong number at work years ago. She had the sexiest voice I've ever heard. We talked, one thing lead to another and.... we had incredible phone sex for years after that!

pagangirlpagangirlalmost 18 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story, it was so much like my own first experience of phone sex that it was scarey......mine was intentional thou, not a wrong number....but still, that'd be cool too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Really Hot...Got Me Very Horny! Had To Fuck After Reading This!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nostalgia...

The story was very well done and I enjoyed it immensely. There wasn't a whole lot of description, but the style easily made up for it and it was quite sweet. On another note it reminded me a lot about my first time trying this, albeit mine was intentional. This story made me pause and reflect fondly on my experiences with the girl I loved, so thanks... well sorry to digress, and to sum it up I really liked this great story, so do keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pop my pussy

Really????

Beat my pussy up

Amazing hun

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love it

love this story :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing!!

I loved this story it was so sexy and erotic. I always wanted to do phone sex but I was just to nervous, I think after reading this I just might build up the courage to go ahead with it.

Candy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous