All Comments on 'For the Whored Ch. 044'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoabout 9 years agoAuthor
For you

Author's note: (warning: could be considered disturbing) Read note at own risk.

Some years ago, I knew a man who's deepest sexual fantasy was to watch a woman in high heels step on a man's testicles until they "popped". He refused to tell his fiance because he was worried she'd be disgusted by it, and wanted me to write him a story. Due to our "honest with each other" relationship, his fiance got jealous and told him she wouldn't marry him, so long as he was on speaking terms with me. Needless to say, he chose her over me.

I never got a chance to write the story, so this scene is for "that guy". If you happen to come across this story, know that this one is for you, buddy. It may not be high heels, but...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
561 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES