All Comments on 'A Birthday to Remember'

by SxyEyes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

This was absolutely fantastic! What a great read! Well done!!!!!!

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffabout 9 years ago
Wrong Category

This wasn't an anal story; it was a MFM 3sum love story that included some anal.

That is my only complaint.

I gave it a 5.

I loved this story; it read very well. The reader could feel the passion. I loved the blindfold idea.

My ending:

Keith just disappeared after college; never to be heard from again.

Shawn & Michelle have been married now for 20 years. And every year on her birthday Michelle choses a current male friend to be a part of her MFM birthday party.

And as a final part of that tradition, they both get to fuck her ass!!!

Shawn is a very lucky man!!!

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffabout 9 years ago
PS

Please add these thoughts to my ending.

I forgot the blindfold, Michelle loves the blindfold !!

Also maybe Shawn should be the one to pick the other male participant. I think that works better with the blindfold idea.

Michelle never knows who that third party is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Needs Grammar check

The story is hot, but every time you wrote, "u" as a short for "you" it completely distracted me. Don't write dialogue like you are writing a text message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No cock sucking by the guys?

Hard to believe. Apart from that, good double-fucking - again, only one cock up her ass-n-cunt at the same time? OK, each one to his own taste. I did like the blindfold and the cunt-licking and clit fucking, but that last barrier -- the boys getting it on with one another -- cock-sucking one another, taking it up the ass while fusing her? --would have put it over the top. For me, OK?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Two Cocks

I would have like to have had both cocks in her simultaneously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous