All Comments on 'Jack's New Position'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Nothing more to say

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastabout 9 years ago
Bloody Awesome

You have 100% sucked me into your world. I am loving this story so much right now can't wait for the next installment.

joejacksjoejacksabout 9 years ago
Best

Can't think of anything else to add but the immortal more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a real...

tale - worthy of much praise - thanks!

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Once word get out he will have a following of females lined up ready to breed for him...too funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very well done!

Excellent story and you are set up to make it into a series. There is still the "alien conspiracy" to start with. Plus you can use the ambassadorship status to bring in other story lines from other civilizations. Now you can add the royal family aspect as well. And those are just the obvious story lines. I hope you continue on with this story. Well done. Thanks again.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
"Too Infinity! And, Beyond!"

BR, an impressively imagineered story.

Well structured, believable characters, fast paced action.

Humoresque eroticism, cosmically comical polyamorous relations.

Jack brought a hole new level to the concept of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary......

dinkymacdinkymacabout 9 years ago
Fun read!

Thanks for sharing.

icecloudicecloudabout 9 years ago
more

Well done, and you should definitely continue this

Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
5 Stars...

This is a great story and very easily worth 5 stars. Thank you for sharing it with us.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eabout 9 years ago
Fascinating & Entertaining

I always hoped you'd continue the first chapter. Thanks for posting!

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 9 years ago

Brilliant! I'd love to see more, even if it's only a short romantic interlude. I'm curious about how Altarian males grow and socialize, and whether the baby will grow up to be "a self-absorbed flake" like the other males Jack's met. I hope not. :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A real delight!!!

Yes, I agree with the others. You must continue with Jack's journey.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 9 years ago
Great tale

Enjoyed the stories thus far.

Only two quibbles, but not enough to interfere with enjoying the story itself. Both have to do with biology.

Multiple breasts, while hot alien on fems, are there for a reason, usually multiple births. Unless, the idea is that the children empty the breasts in turn, due to massive growth during the first few years? Or, so the Altarian females can have multiple milk-dependent children at the same time? Herder origins, this could make sense, though it does make the females and/or young more prone to predation in earlier times.

Second, was the incredibly short gestation you mentioned, and made a part of the plot. Two months? While possible, it stretched things for me. For a size comparison, pumas have a ninety day gestation; though, to be fair, you did mention at the end how much smaller they were than human infants; maybe the size of domestic kittens? And, we don't know the Altarian calendar system. Two months could be 90 or 120 days. Fun to speculate.

More?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fairly good until the end

The story was somewhat believable until the last confrontation with the agent where it became silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best.

This is the first time I have ever given a 5 star rating to a story, or left a comment for that matter. I love Sci Fi. First time reading erotic Sci Fi too. I'm hooked if it's written this well.

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 8 years ago
What's not to like?

Hot, horny women turned on by his sweat, royalty and commoner alike want to have his babies, and every female around thinks he's hawt too! Great fun. Keep up the good work!

WhitePaintWhitePaintalmost 8 years ago
Flawless!

Perfect description of events and nice storyline. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What the hell did I just read

Some times you read one of these and you sort of think you know where the plot is going and then things get weird. This is one of those stories.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
it get curiouser and curiouser

It's a bleaping hoot

It's good Bal and Gee were there to protect him from the military industrial complex.

Regarding the gestation period and size differences, it's your story, you get to make the rules. Have fun, we are.

SolsgonSolsgonover 7 years ago
Holy shit...

That scene with Elissa was fucking HOT! And the ending just added to the story.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I have a request and a suggestion

We are reading stories that are part of a series, but they are not given the usual common designation or link. It would be helpful to the interested readers to see a list showing the suggested sequence. Ideally there would be a modification to the Titles

for example:

1. Jack's New Job

2. Jack's New Position

3. Jack's Daily Grind

4. Jack's Wage Slavery 1&2

and now Jack's Snow Day?

That way the stories would appear in an Also In This Series list and the uninitiated would not start part way in and miss important details. I don't even know if that is possible to do retroactively, or if my "solution" would even work. But, as it is now, the only workaround is for each reader to go to the member page and discern the reading order from the published date of the stories.

Either way, thank you for the delightful, humourous, and entertaining Jack of All Trades stories.

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago

surprisingly good!! ☺

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Alway's good!

A good store is worth a second read. and again thank you.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 6 years ago
Didn't...

...think I'd enjoy this series as much as I would but damn it....I'm up late reading it!

Well done! Quite the suspense with the assassin and quite humorous with the mom (what a sneak)!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Really good series

Shame it is harder than normal to find the next bit.

One query,: Why did they force him away from the alterian woman before he returned to earth? No explanation was given.

XacksonXacksonalmost 6 years ago
@Ultimate. It was her Sweetness.

When he was in Hospital, the doc asked if he was with any sweet smelling women. She was sweet like Karrel before she left. It was explained just a few pages later. They didn’t know what would happen if he had finished what they had started at the time because he was still “Human” and the full transformation had yet to take place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Six tits...

...and only one baby? Apart from that, thanks for a fun read. I never thought I'd appreciate furry sex :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So he's going to be having "kids" with the Altarian goat women

Baaaaa!

Should have named him Bill rather than Jack.

Great fun, definitely *****

Edhawk64Edhawk64about 4 years ago
Great story

Brilliant storey telling, great characters who come more to life with each chapter.

Thank you for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Tough to be a stud

I never thought eating pussy would be hazardous to your health, unless maybe you found maggots in there. Okay, the story just gets better and better. Loved the way he screwed with his interrogators, just too funny. And then screwing the Queen, over the top, way to go Jack.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 4 years ago

He is so fucked! LMAO!!!!

jkthekatjkthekatabout 4 years ago
love it ! but!!

next time I'm abducted by a flying saucer I'm NOT eating the help!

Really enjoying the tail! err... tale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Absolutely loved the story!! Highly entertaining and pretty damned unique!

My only complaint would be his over the top B's reaction to having his picture taken. In his little speech he kinda made it sound like it was their whole species fault, then the crap he said after that sounded like words coming out of the mouth of a cheap, ambulance chasing lawyer trying to score a big settlement! Lol. Him not cooling down and at least partially forgiving the person kinda dropped my estimation of his character:/

Really looking forward to the next chapter!!

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 3 years ago
Amazingly Imaginative!

Really enjoyed your second Episode in the Jack Danner Saga. the twist and turns of the story line are both imaginative, and believable. And the Intimacy Scenes are both touching, and thoroughly erotic. 5+ stars once again, and thanx for the continuing story!

DoctimeDoctimeover 3 years ago

Your Back Baby!! What an enjoyable story with enhanced characters. On to the next chapter.

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Big Smile! Nicely written.

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Expected more of a "porn" story and not something so wholesome.

Was really entertaining to read and really well written. Was easy to follow and detailed enough to be immersive, bit not to detailed to leave you lost.

Thank you very much for this story I really enjoyed it.

taco1085taco1085over 1 year ago

wow, just amazing. loved every bit of it. was surprised with the change but was not surprised about the baby... lol, love the queen getting into the act...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story very much, thank you, very entertaining!!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Wild thing i made your heart swing ....... Im not sure if ithose the correct words from an 80's song, but they fit well ....... A great turn of events and lovely written

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🚀

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

Ray Charles saw that coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good read.

re Frankziska.

The song is Wild thing which was 1965 hit for The Troggs. A greatly underrated and largely forgotten English band. The song also used a very popular expression that defined the 60's.

Wild thing,

You make my heart sing

You make everything GROOVY.

Wild thing,

I think I love you

But I wanna know for sure

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDEabout 1 year ago

Great Story! RE: Wild Thing! Don't forget Charlie Sheen as Wild Thing, a Pitcher in movie Major League, was Cool Too!

postoak2020postoak202011 months ago

Need an artist to submit a drawing of the new Jack and Karrel

oldpantythiefoldpantythief11 months ago

Still a great story that I've enjoyed reading a couple of times and will probably read again in the future. Wish I could give it more than the five stars.

RanDog025RanDog02511 months ago

Great series and right up my alley. Thank you! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Fenris420Fenris42011 months ago

Superb world-building and characters in an engaging story. I agree with @postoak2020, we need pics! 5/5* Fav

WoodencavWoodencav11 months ago

I am so enjoying this series for the second time. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

taco1085taco108510 months ago

i love this story every time I read it.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6910 months ago

Glad i found these!!

VadarVadar10 months ago

Wonderful! "HE ALWAYS WANTED A BIG FAMILY. " I HAVE 4, AND I ENVY YOUR STORY'S CHARACTER, Horny JACK...

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Am loving this series! So sexy, fun, with a twist of intrigue and suspenseful! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Don't know how many times I've read this series, but I think it's the fourth. Great stuff. 5 stars, as always. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bet you have some great dreams!

tinfoilhattinfoilhat5 months ago

Ok...Cloven hoofs and bleating. WTF?

KerrionKerrion4 months ago

@tinfoilhat... thinking you don't know any Greek mythology. It's all described at the beginning, but go ahead and Google "Satyr" and see for yourself instead of WTF'ing the author.

@BurntRedstone... Loving every story I've read so far and looking forward to finishing this one too. Keep up the great work!!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith2 months ago

I really love the Jack Danner series, the Horned one, ... it is sexy and fun, ... thank you, ... ;-) ttfn

BarryAllen888BarryAllen8882 months ago

Decent story. Struggled a bit with the passive writing. Too much use of “was” and “had”. Instead of writing “he was angry”, say “he raged in fury”. Your sex scenes tend to use more active language.

Also, phrases at the beginning of sentences like “As it always did, the scent supercharged his libido.” actually detract from the power of the moment you’re describing. “The scent supercharged his libido.” BOOM. Way better.

Great storyline. Work with your editors and wordsmith that shit up. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

We haven't had a government dedicated to peace on earth and good will to mankind. The big stud can cross breed between different species. Can he avoid assassination from the military industrial complex?

JodailyJodaily15 days ago

Hahaha,lmao! Horndog studmuffin. Cranking out little Altarian baby studmuffins. Go man go!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
9845 Followers
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...