All Comments on 'Talking to Jemima'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
funny & adorable

Ogg, i really enjoyed this little bite of trickery!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cute little story

I'm not quite sure what or who the website was being designed for but it served as a link for the two of them. And I'm also pretty sure she wasn't that sexy. But it was a read.

MSTarotMSTarotabout 9 years ago
Delightful as always

Like with most of your stories it leads in with just normal people, doing perfectly normal things. That you are capable of going from that to an erotic story in as short a number of words as you use is a display of incredible talent. Very good work.

Critique; Ah, can't say I saw too much wrong with it, least ways nothing that was in need of fixing. Would have liked the dialog to have gotten a little more flirty before the big reveal but that's my personal tastes.

Again a very nice story. With very identifiable characters.

MST

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another lesson for us all

Short, sharp & pointed. No surplus idiocy.

An ideal short story.

Thank You, Ogg,

HP

WilCox49WilCox49about 6 years ago
Nice

A very nice bit of fun fluff. Right category. Thanks for posting it. (OK, three years ago, but still.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1526 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...