All Comments on 'Cabana Crazy'

by juanwildone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bull Shit

Quit reading as soon as the size crap started

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
great story,

a lot more to life, love, and relationships than just size. good insight. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hence the problem with swinging

very well written as usual and poor jack he just didn't know how to use what God gave him. (poor yvonne!)

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
Funny and oddly just

Glad Yvonne got buggered with the hard end of the stick since she started the ball rolling in the first place. She had no right to be pissed off at her husband. Rob and Caitlynne might as well make it official either as a couple or tell their spouses they're fuck buddies. They seriously sound like a far better match than any of the other combinations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your stories are so weird

Some make no sense. Some involve hardcore cucking. Some involve awesome revenge. Some you can't even understand the story because you leave out huge chunks of it or skip over stuff. I can't stop reading them though.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
This was stupid fun!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think that he was justifiably pissed at his wife for unilaterally deciding to fuck the big cock. Anything he did after that was justified. But once again the e just was. No real end, just stopped writing. Cut score way back.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuanwildone@juanwildone
788 Followers
To all the authors I've stolen from - ya caught me red-handed - at least that's all I'll admit to having in my hand. None of these stories ever occurred - except between my ears, which I should probably go and clean now.