All Comments on 'Ӕgir's Captive Pt. 06'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
someone get a fire extinguisher

whew! We've got a fire risk and im combusting here! Great chapter, i beg for more...

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Wow

Just wow. Was that hot or what.!!

He is one sick motherfucker and definitely one who I would like to see on the business end of his own knife.

Excellent gripping and oh so descriptive writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
trust

It is right ...she do not trust them...this is rape and torture because she as not GIVEN permission for this. I read again the previous chapters, I don't see a strong cause enought to justify this behavior. I know this is not consent and is cristal clear she is not willing. But to talk about her submissive nature is stupid...BECAUSE SHE CANT MOVE...SHE DIDT NOT AGREE TO BE PUT IN THIS SITUATION...SHE DID NOT GAVE UP CONTROL...IT WAS TAKEN FROM HER....THERE FOR this is torture and rape. Just because a man can make you come doesnt make you willing or submissive or masochist. And futher more....drawing blood is a BIG BIGGGG "NO NO". I would only hope that you keep on the non consent part of this story being realistic and keep her non willing and not make another magic dick story. Her falling in love and live happily ever after just is not real...I was rape 22 years ago..I'm not traumatise sexually speaking...i dont have trust issues...i'm not scared of the dark...i dont even remember the rape all that well because i was out for most of it.....but even When I cant remember it ...still rape ..and I will hate that mother fucker 'till the day I die.... since it is free acces and you allow comments I assume you are open to different opinions. And i dont care about the opinion of any one else but the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nope nope nope

I'm jumping ship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mentally deranged people don't make for a good read

This has taken a sickening turn. Way too much. No more for me. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hope this is a long one

Very hot, I would disagree with the comments that this story has gone over the edge. I would say it is teetering on the edge though and if you can maintain that dangerous balance this will continue to be one explosively hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
?

They want her to bind to them through Stockholm Syndrome?! Well, I guess they are Nordic. If a guy cut me with a knife in my girl bits someday he would wake-up without his boys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WHY :'''-(

Loved the earlier ones, but this one has gotten creepy and gross. please no more blood and way less of him thinking about his young daughter while he torturers his "wife". She started off way less submissive, please don't be so obvious and rush her into this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Too short! This is so hot!

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

Wow, did you polarize people with this chapter! Obviously, so far, readers either love it or hate it. While I don't see the attraction with knife play, I can see the fascination some people have for it. To be on the receiving end would, I imagine, heighten the senses to the nth level and make the following pleasure that much more intense. And something tells me that sex with this brother would be very intense no matter what he did.

It would be a pretty boring story if all the brothers screwed in the same way. But you rightfully have them staying true to who they are and their own needs/pleasures. And you are staying true to the premise of the story. What they need from her as a wife and what she needs from each of them as her husbands, will be different. I picture Bjorn as being more of a sweet, playful partner. Only time will show if I guessed right.

Another well done chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loving this...

Please hurry with chapter 7. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

love the direction you're going with the series just wondering if she's going to have any aftercare? because of the handcuff and scratches also will there be a moment where she's going to want to "jump ship"?

thank you mm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!

...can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Conflicted

This is a very well written story and although there are elements of it that I really don't like, I also find it compelling.

Personally, I don't really understand the appeal of knife and blood play, but I do understand that it takes a lot of trust in a partner to take part in it. Kirsty has absolutely no reason to trust any of her abductors, and considering her treatment so far, (except for Bjorn), she has every reason to be afraid of them. With this in mind, what Mikael does to her here is little more than a quite terrifying assault by a stranger with a deadly weapon, while she is bound and helpless.

While Mikael is lost in the eroticism of his feelings, Kirsty is not. Even if she has somewhat darker sexual tastes, I seriously doubt she would enjoy this, and I wonder how the brothers expect to bind their 'wife' to them by brutalising her so violently.

I have enjoyed reading the story so far, the viewpoints of the characters are interesting, and it skirts the line of brutality, reluctance and erotic coercion. Kirsty seems to be capable of intelligent thought, and reason, and I really hope this is not going to turn into another 'magic dick' story, where the woman is suddenly sells herself out to become a brainless doormat willing to put up with any kind of rape and abuse for a series of extremely unlikely orgasms.

I am interested to see what happens next...

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 9 years ago
This knife business is way too much.

Maybe this chapter was better suited to fetish? Disfiguring her and drinking her blood was so repulsive, I lost all sympathy for Mikael.

I do still find your story interesting but I don't think I'll enjoy reading about this brother any more.

joodlejoodleabout 9 years ago
Of all chapters, I stopped to comment on this one...

"Knife play" is not at the top of my list of fetishes. BUT, it definitely is about as ballsy as it gets in BDSM. At least to me. And then, to have him actually intentionally cut her, and THEN to have him suck her blood...oh fuck that made my hips rise in a way few stories do. Even with the intensity of Sven, and the glimpse into Bjorn's true thoughts, there is nothing quite better than the "Grumpy" of the group. Oh hell yes. Very well done. I might suggest an editor, but thats it. The only creepy part about this story so far for me is that the mother actually helped with finding her, and was involved, however minimally, in the kink aspect of her capture. That was sick. But I will overlook it because of the romantic cutting scenes. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please ensure comments are fit for purpose.

With the exception of Joodle, all I got from the other comments were; me, me, me, I, I, I. All opinionated with the view to sate personal urges. If she were to follow everyone's advise, the writing will have no direction.

Tara; you're writing this, so it's yours to do what you want with. I am enjoying this and it's been captivating from the very first chapter.

Your decision to post this as non-consensual was also spot on. Kirsty has not consented to anything at this point of the story, so the spiel about Kirsty not trusting Mikael; or posting this as fetish was totally irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lost me

I'll read on, but this isn't BDSM, this is Fetish. Blood play is way beyond bondage and submission, 2 stars, one for the writing, one for the plot. The rest is washed away by the disgust that killed any arousal. Perhaps a disclosure on this chapter might help?

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Same old shit...

Assholes coming to non-con and getting butt-hurt about lack of consent. I'd say you get what you pay for, but lets be honest - you didn't pay for shit. If Tara put this in fetish you know damn well people would bitch about it not being here, so how exactly is she supposed to win? Also what level of stupid do you have to be to think this is real...do you not understand how fiction works? Do you also think that people who watch horror movies are compelled to chop off heads?

@Tara I'd honestly be surprised if you read this far. I'm hella biased because knife/fear play is my fetish...but I like your writing style. No one particular thing. Your story flows well, the characters are well rounded and interesting (whether they're likeable or not), and I'd probably read the whole bloody thing with or without the kinky bits. Basically, keep rocking on with your bad self.

-V

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Appearances

When you write about extreme kinks you’re going to get extreme viewpoints in commentary from readers.

It’s not my kink but that’s irrelevant. What’s relevant is that it’s included in the story and the reactions of the characters. It’s clear that it’s his kink, his logical brain knows he’s pushing too hard but he’s on a deadline. The story is very much still in the realms of rape and abuse, she knows she has kinks but doesn’t know her limits yet. All three are physically attractive and it appears she’s had great sex.

Your intent as the author seems clear, all 3 men will fall for her (despite the intentions of no.2) and after some problems she’s going to fall for them. It’s a fantasy so providing it doesn’t go down the road of “magic cock” as much as it pains me - I’m still in for now (despite the rape and abuse). I can skip content that I personally don’t like unless it’s the main focus of the story. There is a lot of erotic content BUT I’m a die hard advocate for consent, all sex should be consensual that includes sex between people in a relationship. Free will matters. The will to live is a powerful motivator but if someone is pushed too much and doesn’t see a way out they still have the choice of their own life or death. There’s no chance I would stay in a situation long term facing rape and abuse everyday, I rather exit on my own terms.

To head off the tired mantras of “well if you don’t like it don’t read it” or “oh typical read non con and then complain” this category consists of two parts it’s : Non Consensual/ RELUCTANCE if you enjoy the second type of story sometimes you have to wade through shit to find a good story. No offence intended because I honestly don’t think it’s a bad story.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Agree with Tess below. But this is a very dangerous kink and the author through the man projects that the woman is fearful but is excited to be marked by a knife by a stranger who has to fight to put the cuffs on her and over the hook and the same with the spreader bar and opened to maximum, that he wants to shave her genitals with a straight razor to see the fear ( she did say to Sven "No" 3 times and he bites her on her breast causing bruising and teeth marks which dear brother put a knife through to make his mark over his brothers and knows he is causing her pain!!) And cuts and marks her right by her labia and sucks the blood off, now Bites her clit!! I would wait till he trusts me and tie him up, doing exactly the same, I would bite his breast and stick the knife in and right by his balls to suck the blood off then give him a shave around his meat and 2 veg with the straight razor and then bite him on his cock and glands as payback for the clit. But I think she will be like that bint in 50 shades and heal him with her love cause I love his daughter and I can heal broken dangerous men......pass the vomit bowl!! And a warning ⚠️ would be good about the knife 🔪 play/ fear....you went there and some comments were this is hot, or I love knife 🔪 play while others and I am 1 of them, you have gone too far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2492 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES