All Comments on 'I Saw My Neighbor Get Gang Fucked'

by Elhotman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Get someone to ...

... teach you how to Proof Read, Spell, use correct grammar and correct punctuation.

Then you might produce something worthy of people wasting their time reading.

BagoulaBagoulaabout 9 years ago
Great Story .....

Found your first attempt a very good one !!! .... Exciting subject matter !!! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sorry

Pay no attention to these idiot word police that have nothing good to say about anything.Good story.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: sorry

Ah yes, the reaction of the illiterate and insignificant.

<P>

Do you understand what the terms commenting and criticism mean? Well, obviously not or you wouldn’t have posted such an inane comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please use an editor.

PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot story

This was a hot story. Thank you for posting.

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500about 9 years ago
Good story but______

Good story keep writing, but next time I want his wife to get fucked good by the guy with the big dick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great stuff.

Enjoyed it all. Theere is no ending and there are numerous typos, but who cares. I loved it, 5 stars easily.

devilspydevilspyabout 9 years ago
Good topic with a cuckold want to be.

The story as a whole was somewhat rushed. A bit more detail and work up on your hot wife would have made it hotter. Your hot wife has every reason to think you do not mind. She really enjoyed it, from the young stud and the others. She is so close to just letting go and getting all the extra she can. Bet she also enjoyed seeing the sexy wife and really wanted to join her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sex Party

Question was this this husband who narrated this tale expect his wife would get fucked too after all she was cock teasing. She could have easily been used for another gang bang, it was that kind of party after all.

Geelong69Geelong69over 7 years ago
Not bad

I like how the story got to the point. Still would have liked to see his wife get pressured into it to. Or already have been surprise fucked while sitting in the lounge room.

ElhotmanElhotmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank You all for the comments, no matter how harsh. This is not a made up story and I am no writer. Still I will take your advice when writing in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would love to join and fuk her wetness

gpetagpetaalmost 4 years ago

a good straight public group sharing and for sure your wife will welcome Rich soon when you are at work

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Some good hot stuff but I couldn't keep track of who was getting the shaft. Neighbors wife was off in one room and the writer's wife was down for the big dick in another - then the story hops to the neighbor's wife hollering "fuck yeah" while getting gangbanged. Confused me, one or both women getting laid?

Writing with one hand and jacking with the other makes one lose track! Good story but ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Friend used to do that with his wife , so he could have guys testify in court that she cheated with them all , so the judge wouldn't give her all his stuff in the divorce. He g a ngbanged her often, with his other sport fucking conquests on the same bed

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is just really poor. Are all Latins so ignorant? What a lame main character, and the whole thing's just horribly long-winded.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The plot's okay, the writing's okay, the psychology questionable.

It had it's moments of anticipatory excitement but left it all hanging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElhotman@Elhotman
79 Followers
Married, mid forties man who loves porn. I like most niches but don't really care for pain.