All Comments on 'For the Whored Ch. 063'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Stupid spellcheck

I am well aware that "ploughed" should be "plowed". I spell checked this document a number of times, and it kept replacing this word. Apparently it didn't think "plowed" was the grammatically correct version. Well, apparently on my last run through before submitting this, it changed it on me again and I didn't notice. ARGH

BlanckaertBlanckaertalmost 9 years ago
Spellchecks... The Bain of the Internet!

it's just the english language, Spellchecks don't understand the difference between words and meanings.. We have to (or too?) many words that mean the same thing.

Great story as always... I just ignore the errors, I just assumed the stories are dictated to the computer, and it just doesn't hear the right words. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
plow or plough

That is just American vs. British English - similar as with gaol (GB) and jail (US), same pronunciation, (very) different spelling. I had to learn this back in school because from 5th to 7th grade, my English teacher was a British native speaker, from 8th to 10th grade, he was American, and from 11th to 13th, she was British again. That caused a hell of spelling confusions in our English class. I am German, btw.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
556 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES